PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Assassins Recruiting

MMFB
20-11-2013, 13:47
Supreme Assassins has now also a clan page on here trackbase!

Feel free to look around

And now let me tell something of our server;
Its ip is 176.9.181.66 and it's located in Germany. It is running with siLent. mod and it can be found from mainserverlist
There's 20 game slots and xp's are saved forever.

Rules:
- Cheating is not allowed. We don't tolerate any form of cheating from aimbots to wh's. Every cheater will be banned.
- SK is not allowed with any weapn (allowed only on Capturable spawn).
- Trick/walljumping is not allowed for doing objective.
- Play fair and be friendly!

And for more information can be found from our website; http://etsac.tk

>>VNM|Reaper
20-11-2013, 21:54
Stealing members from other clans already. Good luck to you!

Bothe
21-11-2013, 09:03
What did they do?O:
Being friends with other clans is cool. Stealing people shall be end by a kick from the whole game. :3

>>VNM|Reaper
21-11-2013, 09:15
Hey mate, yeah I agree well if you are in the server later then I'll drop in and tell you there.

MMFB
21-11-2013, 14:57
Hello? Guys what stolen ? can u explain me which member and from what clan i have stolen?

>>VNM|Reaper
21-11-2013, 16:34
Sorry MMFB no can do. That is something you'll need to figure out on your own.

MMFB
21-11-2013, 17:28
sorry to say but keep ur thoughts with you because i didnt Stolen Any member from anywhere

>>VNM|Reaper
21-11-2013, 18:02
I shall not argue with you but do not tell me what to do, now deny it all you like but fact is I know the truth.

Let me put it this way.
You've failed at running clans in the past. IE FBI and ToS. You revive clans and give them a bad name...
And because you probably couldn't get a quick promotion in IA clan you leave to start your own not a week or so after you join them.
You ban members from forums and servers because they have an opinion and such which you cannot handle.
Other than that, do I need to say it? Others have probably noticed this already from other clans that you were in or were a founder of.
Your English goes from bad to good or vice versa. What is up with that? I'm thinking you aren't who you claim to be and don't blame it on your so called brother either.

MMFB
21-11-2013, 18:52
this is not a topic to discuss about my self and i have not failed in running ToS or FBI clan
i have run FBI for 5 Months then because of some fella members i need to close it after it got hacked 1 time and i dont want suggestions?
what man? my clan is made on suggestions base only and i ban whom who disrespect about my clan not about me and i dont want to talk about me here to be honest i left IA because of my personal reasons i dont wanna post here or anywhere and then this clan sA was going to be made by my friends they asked me to be founder of it thats all and please dont blame someone if you dont know the story and i left coz of some bad admins i was not feeling good and then they took it over and much things happend and isn't it good that my english is getting better? and to be honest i always proceed every suggestions in my clan if its something bigger i give it some time to consider it with my staff so please do not blame someone if you dont know about him/her thank you.

relic
21-11-2013, 21:51
what?

elsie
22-11-2013, 11:43
Right, I am saying this because unlike some people they are not mature.

Leave Furqan and my clan Super Assassins alone, We haven't stole any members from any clans in the ET community. You all need to grow up and go about your own business.

*sA|Kasper

>>VNM|Reaper
22-11-2013, 18:21
Says the one who leaves e2e for SA a day or two after joining them.

elsie
23-11-2013, 12:17
Reaper got anything better then sit your fat ass on here all day? Obviously not. The reason I left was because I think that e2e aren't going to go anywhere in ET :) so please... stfu, and goodbye!

MMFB
23-11-2013, 12:32
elsie u r in sa clan so watch ur language we need to represent our clan with talking good :D and yes i agree with u elsie iam with u :D