PDA

View Full Version : Afraid??

[lz]deadly
29-10-2013, 15:19
Hello Guys,

Want some real challenge?

Join the [LZ] Server!

IP: 75.125.237.219:27960 or core.lzclan.com

Because i see all the time those (Pro) players play on servers were they are spawnkilling and not even have a skill..

So if you are a man and not afraid try [LZ] out!

Allot of people join our server but they get owned and they go to a noob server to get kills..

and those (Pro) players also because they are scared to lose from us.

so JOIN us and show us your skills!!!

(IF YOUR NOT SCARED)

Gz [LZ]Deadly

[lz]deadly
2-11-2013, 13:59
I see allot of new good people playing on [LZ]!

Olykiller
2-11-2013, 15:26
lol commenting on your own post
"forever alone"
haha

anyway gl with ur server

[lz]deadly
3-11-2013, 16:27
well thats what a post is about not?

Mccloud
5-11-2013, 04:07
I saw that LZ is looking for a 3on3,

cTRL is avi

Papii
5-11-2013, 12:01
Nice way to attract people there! 8/10 for effort, tho i remember rolling the shit out of everyone there. last time i played there it was quite populated and there was like 6 field ops by team spamming arties everywhere, kinda unplayable :P

[lz]deadly
5-11-2013, 18:50
sure we will do a 3v3 soon cTRL:)

I know what you mean Papii i dont like arty either..

Mccloud
5-11-2013, 20:58
deadly;21836']sure we will do a 3v3 soon cTRL:)

What time you guys can do it? Also 2on2 is possible for me, if you can't find a 3rd player

[lz]deadly
5-11-2013, 21:08
Post a time on www.lzservers.com you will find a 3v3 post!

still you have to registerd first but we will find a time to do it man!:)

Hammer
7-11-2013, 20:34
deadly;21836']sure we will do a 3v3 soon cTRL:)

I know what you mean Papii i dont like arty either..

the settings on the pub server for arty is lower then a lot of server 3 out of 6 calls per minute. Playing pub with a high xp reset you will always get more arty then low reset servers.

So lets most more about the scrims,
We would like to scrim some pub mods for now
we have a jaymod scrim server and also silent a lot have been talking about having it on the jaymod server.
it will be close to et pro settings, stopwatch mode and playing torment edition maps even custom maps if all agree on the maps.

We do also have 2 match servers in etpro and down the line we could play some etpro we really are doing this for fun and to get more members in to competition game play. I'm doing a upgrade on are website and after that I will reinstall are ladders platform to keep track of the scrims etc.

I see that mccloud join up on the website I will post you the ip to the server so u can try out the server setting etc.