PDA

View Full Version : #IA|InternationalArmy Silent.

Meizi
4-10-2013, 19:10
Hello!

We, IA, are reviving clan in ET. We are running with latest silent. mod and we're getting more popular every day! We have a big map pool and it's being updated from time to time!

Our server ip is: 213.163.64.19:27960

Our website address is: ia-clan.com

All our rules can be found from our websites.

We are currently recruiting and making an application is easy, you just need to answer on few questions and then wait for a while. Recruitment rules can be found here: http://wolfenstein.clan.su/index/recruitment_rules/0-62

Our trackbase server information can be found here: http://et.trackbase.net/clan/481/

Feel free to contact me on xfire (xfire: 246570) if you have any questions or suggestions! Hope to see you soon on our server! :)

Jari
4-10-2013, 23:12
Oh wow, I really like your site. Didn't expect there could be such an awesome site with ucoz ^^ :).
gl with the clan, I know u guys for a really long time (u probably dont know me lol).

Oh btw, is Djuki still in it!?

Meizi
5-10-2013, 09:57
Hello! Thank you, some of our members have put a lot of effort on our website and I believe it is one of the greatest! :D

Unfortunately, Djuki left ET scenes a while ago and hasn't been playing much ever since. He still visits us from time to time and helps us getting forward but he isn't in the clan anymore :(

JeeTz
5-10-2013, 21:00
Glad you like the site Jari! With Ucoz almost anything is possible aslong as you stay creative and just try things out :)

I hope to see some more old clans & players come back to ET. I've been away for a while aswell but the great gameplay and community got me back in it, tho the community is alot smaller then before unfortunately.. :unsure:

detoren
6-10-2013, 18:42
I gues your redirect is wrong dl speed is 12 kb per sec:). tryed to join .

Sorry ok now :)

Jari
6-10-2013, 20:49
Hello! Thank you, some of our members have put a lot of effort on our website and I believe it is one of the greatest! :D

Unfortunately, Djuki left ET scenes a while ago and hasn't been playing much ever since. He still visits us from time to time and helps us getting forward but he isn't in the clan anymore :(

Aahh to bad, would be awesome to have a talk with him again :p. I were in the same clan as him in 2006 or something. It was Koomid clan ( =KMD= ).

Glad you like the site Jari! With Ucoz almost anything is possible aslong as you stay creative and just try things out :)

I hope to see some more old clans & players come back to ET. I've been away for a while aswell but the great gameplay and community got me back in it, tho the community is alot smaller then before unfortunately.. :unsure:
Probably not gonna happen since nearly every oldschooler have quit (except me:P) and because there are so much more "better" games, they say.
Anyway, it would be awesome if everyone come back!

JeeTz
6-10-2013, 22:00
I gues your redirect is wrong dl speed is 12 kb per sec:). tryed to join .
Yeah seems our hosting provider got some issues, sometimes we lag like hell and sometimes you are unable to connect properly.. Should be fixed soon tho!

Aahh to bad, would be awesome to have a talk with him again :p. I were in the same clan as him in 2006 or something. It was Koomid clan ( =KMD= ).
Were you there with Janne aswell? Djuki checks in at our forums regularly, I will ask him to contact you :) He also got Xfire & Facebook, you might find him there.

Too bad most of the oldschoolers have quit, however I noticed some of them are returning, atleast some of our ex-members are.

lunAa
7-10-2013, 11:41
Nice to see IA back in action !!! :) all the best guys.

Jari
7-10-2013, 18:12
Were you there with Janne aswell? Djuki checks in at our forums regularly, I will ask him to contact you :) He also got Xfire & Facebook, you might find him there.

Too bad most of the oldschoolers have quit, however I noticed some of them are returning, atleast some of our ex-members are.

Nope I dont remember that name. It would be great if u give me the xfire from Djuki in PM so I can have a talk with him again !:)

JeeTz
7-10-2013, 21:49
Nice to see IA back in action !!! :) all the best guys.
Hah Luna, thats a long time ago!

- Ill send you a PM Jari

lunAa
8-10-2013, 16:43
Hah Luna, thats a long time ago!

- Ill send you a PM Jari

IDD long time no see, I see you guys welcomed me pretty nicely on the server lol (check ur forum^_^).

Cya soon :*

JeeTz
8-10-2013, 18:33
Pff you should stop cheating :D
I see its sorted already!

Didnt know you were still active in the ET scene!

lunAa
8-10-2013, 20:54
haha iam still :D i will come to kick ur ass on IA :D

JeeTz
8-10-2013, 21:13
Oh yes I can't wait! You won't win me!

Meizi
2-11-2013, 06:44
Hello all again!

Due to recent lags from YCN, we decided to change our host provider! Which means we have totally new server and also, a new ip. We're still running with silent. mod, but we're decided to run only with the post popular maps for now. We're still taking suggestions/bug reports from anyone, so please report them if you got any.

We've also change our website's address. You can still connect to our website with old wolfenstein.clan.su but got now a shorter and easier to remember address.

Our new ip: 213.163.64.19:27960
Our new address: ia-clan.com

Everything is updated to mainpage of this topic. We welcome you to come enjoy our smooth server playing! :)

mrmuppet
2-11-2013, 07:37
Good luck with the move guys.

Jari
2-11-2013, 09:27
Goodluck guys !:)

lunAa
2-11-2013, 10:31
good to know :) gl guys!

JeeTz
4-11-2013, 17:34
Thank you all!

lunAa
4-11-2013, 21:43
tg JT! :D

seaturtle
28-11-2013, 09:54
ET still is a great classic game!

And so is IA. Awesome community & clan. :)

Meizi
15-05-2014, 16:34
We are still looking for nice and active members to join us! Come look around!

Server: 213.163.64.19:27960