PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters detected

ETc|#.Jay.#
21-09-2013, 00:42
Just want to show you some names who cheating.

http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2801
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2815
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2814
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2831
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2840
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2851
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2865
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2877
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2878
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2879

latest is here
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2880

ETc|Sparky'
21-09-2013, 01:02
Name and shame time....

Mccloud
21-09-2013, 02:07
PGFe$C()bAR+

unexpected

ETc|A^DARKNESS)
21-09-2013, 16:30
mhm

ETc|ThorN***
21-09-2013, 16:54
:claps:

Hans Gunsche
21-09-2013, 17:18
Yup.

=>LoNg*
22-09-2013, 17:28
and again a ban for esco :claps:

Mccloud
22-09-2013, 18:58
12:29] ~ E Q U A N I M I T Y ~: you have weird taste in wh, look techon and shit :DDD
[12:29] PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: nah
[12:29] ~ E Q U A N I M I T Y ~: let me guess, someone used your name
[12:30] PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: u will see soon in tb
[12:30] PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: the true things
[12:30] ~ E Q U A N I M I T Y ~: you better have a good reason
[12:30] PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: etc shit^^ye ye
[12:30] PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: brb smoking

Not a single story was given that day

PGF*E$C0bAR<-
22-09-2013, 22:46
mcc put ur finger in ur anus and wait!
i will clear all soon, hadn't time for this shit now.
And btw all knowing that iam not cheating (who know me good).

Mccloud
23-09-2013, 01:09

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Prepare_e83bfe_2361821.jpg

yes real people who know you like dTEC and myself know that you got busted at least once or twice, said you were immature in the past seems like u didn't change

Would love to see you explain the playlocks being turned off and on during your time on ETC, Let me guess someone hacked into your TB account and rated for you by using hack and playlock? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

crunkd1
23-09-2013, 02:05
Gotta get some books I guess so I can learn English :)

dtec7
23-09-2013, 14:36
@Mccloud still waiting on your PlayLock expertise response to let the TB community learn how it's the exact same procedure and toplist as changing nicks, danke.

Please refrain yourself from posting before you learn some English. Thank you.

ETc|Sparky'
23-09-2013, 14:37
i will clear all soon, hadn't time for this shit now.

M8 you where caught by me for cheating....Using your cheat and i got a nice pic to back it up...But yeah it was'nt you,It was your dog or someone..That's why u were on crying to Jay on xfire soon as i caught you out..You are a busted cheater..And a the weakest link Good bye...

Mccloud
23-09-2013, 17:46
M8 you where caught by me for cheating....Using your cheat (Bitchx)and i got a nice pic to back it up...But yeah it was'nt you,It was your dog or someone..That's why u were on crying to Jay on xfire soon as i caught you out..You are a busted cheater..And a the weakest link Good bye...

you have more SS? just curious

PGF*E$C0bAR<-
23-09-2013, 17:49
@ mcc: u aren't my good friend and we never played together in same team .. everytime against since 10 years! So stfu, i know u are happy now that some kids calling me as cheater. Don't worry we will get rank 1 back. You are writting all from fear, iam sure. But i can't accept it, that u agree with etc ... And don't talk for dtec he can write his opinion here also.
@ sparky: i played so long on etc server and have so much xp, why u didn't do a demo ? u was so long time on spec and spected me. I can give u again a chance to do that rofl. i shot your server empty and jay was angry about that like others...because i played medic everytime and own etc! This fucking ss isn't from me. And last thing i never cry in xfire to jay lol ! that is a big lie from jay to you m8. i asked him for unban and said to him about my script in cfg not more. It was me who said to jay that he can put this shit in tb and in sl, i haven't a problem...because im sure iam not a cheater!
This was my last reply here, everyone is free to thinking what he want!

Mccloud
23-09-2013, 18:25
@ mcc: u aren't my good friend and we never played together in same team .. everytime against since 10 years! So stfu, i know u are happy now that some kids calling me as cheater. Don't worry we will get rank 1 back. You are writting all from fear, iam sure.

yes I'm very fear cause u get rank 1 very many fear wanna explain the playlocks between baserace and adlernest?:)

Ninjaa
23-09-2013, 18:34
What a coincidence! I cant see the name from this cheater who played.

PGFe$C()bAR+

http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2880

LOl etc admins.

Mccloud
23-09-2013, 18:43
Can't etc admins get log of his ip? then TB Admin can confirm this IP? :D

melone
23-09-2013, 19:12
esco is cheater ... ! over it you dont need to discuss.

ETc|#.Jay.#
23-09-2013, 19:24
PGF*e$C()bAR+ 109.193.140.94 2013-09-21 01:11:10

i dont care esco what your talking, you got busted and banned. You can say it 1000 times you dont cheat, just one thing is good, on my server your not playing anymore.

Ninjaa
23-09-2013, 19:27
ip doesnt matter, i can ban u and write here ur ip down

ETc|#.Jay.#
23-09-2013, 19:35
and again i dont care, i have the proofs myself, he can play where ever he want.

75 PGF*e$C()bAR+- 09/21/13 ETc|#.Jay.# PERMANENT banned by admin

JoNny
23-09-2013, 19:50
and again i dont care, i have the proofs myself, he can play where ever he want.

75 PGF*e$C()bAR+- 09/21/13 ETc|#.Jay.# PERMANENT banned by admin

Do you have any videos?
[videos are the best proof]

ETc|#.Jay.#
23-09-2013, 20:20
the screenshot is enough for me to ban him.

dtec7
23-09-2013, 21:07
Proof of this SS actually being of escobar and not someone else/video of escobar cheating would help other admins and TB admins to ban him aswell.

Paul
23-09-2013, 23:18
As much as I hate to confirm this: the IP matches. Together with the locks/unlocks happening at the same time it's probably confirmed. Would like a reply on this.

Patriot
23-09-2013, 23:26
Well if ETC is satisfied with their proof and are convinced that he is cheating, and they own the server, well then i cant see why they should listen to anyone arguing for the opposite here on TB

I cant see why this should be of any interest for the most of us using this site tho.

on a sidenote.

How did you get those SS?

Mccloud
23-09-2013, 23:59
As much as I hate to confirm this: the IP matches. Together with the locks/unlocks happening at the same time it's probably confirmed. Would like a reply on this.

:)

Sol
24-09-2013, 01:10
How did you get those SS?
It's probably Anticheat, He wouldn't give it by his own free will probably

dtec7
24-09-2013, 03:01
Well if ETC is satisfied with their proof and are convinced that he is cheating, and they own the server, well then i cant see why they should listen to anyone arguing for the opposite here on TB

I cant see why this should be of any interest for the most of us using this site tho.

Yes, they don't have to listen to anyone regarding their bans and if they feel they have sufficient proof they should ban a player. More proof was asked so he can get banned from TB and possibly other servers are more aware. If this was purely about ban from ETc server then why the heck would they post cheater bust topic on this site.

Mccloud
24-09-2013, 06:11
escobar you sad noob, it's one thing to cheat but to lie about it? so let me guess, jay or whoever used your name, used your IP, hacked into your TB Account, used wallhack and playlocked because he was too shit to give you a plus rating with WH so he was nice enough to playlock for you?

Only a 2 year old would believe such bullshit, you're sad excuse of a rater and ET Player overall. I hope you get banned from trackbase and banned from rating filthy useless cheater. or at LEAST your rate reset...

v55

Hans Gunsche
24-09-2013, 09:39
Yes, they don't have to listen to anyone regarding their bans and if they feel they have sufficient proof they should ban a player. More proof was asked so he can get banned from TB and possibly other servers are more aware. If this was purely about ban from ETc server then why the heck would they post cheater bust topic on this site.

You are right. This post was made to make these cheaters public and help other admins to keep them away from their servers. Escobar's reaction in this topic was very predictable (firing off accusations and then bail out as a last resort in denying). It wouldn't make sense for ETc to go through all of this with not a genuine cheater ban. My own opinion is that these cheaters don't seem to learn from their mistakes, deny everything and just go to another server to start it all over, so this is a good way to prevent that from happening.

gzzzvictory
24-09-2013, 11:22
I just want to add smth which is interesting as well. It's even few years ago but i still remember as though it was yesterday. #ifc# were dominating the whole ETC server and our whole clan reached easily the top 10 of the server. Suddenly ETC|Darkness banned each ifc Member due to the fact that we were to good for all other Players "WTF!?". But the main reason why we were so angry was that he told everybody "we using wh's and light". I wont protect Esco even as i know him as a good friend. Iam only confused about the fast decisions from ETC to ban each player who seems like a cheater although he is only playing well. Is a screenshot really enough to convict somebody!? The ETC Clan should think about their admin abilities. Certainly its about Jay to bring to a head but in my opinion you should collect some proof videos. I hope you dont take it personally and correct me if iam wrong. Iam prepared for criticism :P.
Greetz from n1.V:ctory alias hAtelezz

JoNny
24-09-2013, 12:34
Well, ETc clan published some screenshots. Server admins need to judge this situation and decide whether they should ban them as well or not. This is their right and the server admins are allowed to ban people from their server!
However: To reach some consequences on TB, we need some basic, valid and clear videos which prove that these players have used cheats.

Grtz

gzzzvictory
24-09-2013, 13:23
Ofc its about the ETC admins how to handle this situation but i ment that screens are defently not enough to convict somebody on TB. A final proof and ban should be only provide by a clear video.

Grtz

Dragonji
24-09-2013, 13:54
Other admins can ban him as well.

Mccloud
24-09-2013, 14:16
I just want to add smth which is interesting as well. It's even few years ago but i still remember as though it was yesterday. #ifc# were dominating the whole ETC server and our whole clan reached easily the top 10 of the server. Suddenly ETC|Darkness banned each ifc Member due to the fact that we were to good for all other Players "WTF!?". But the main reason why we were so angry was that he told everybody "we using wh's and light". I wont protect Esco even as i know him as a good friend. Iam only confused about the fast decisions from ETC to ban each player who seems like a cheater although he is only playing well. Is a screenshot really enough to convict somebody!? The ETC Clan should think about their admin abilities. Certainly its about Jay to bring to a head but in my opinion you should collect some proof videos. I hope you dont take it personally and correct me if iam wrong. Iam prepared for criticism :P.
Greetz from n1.V:ctory alias hAtelezz

Well, ETc clan published some screenshots. Server admins need to judge this situation and decide whether they should ban them as well or not. This is their right and the server admins are allowed to ban people from their server!
However: To reach some consequences on TB, we need some basic, valid and clear videos which prove that these players have used cheats.

Grtz

What more proof do you need? do you honestly think they would get random screenshot of cheater to frame him? the proof is that the IP matches, and his rating name matches the same date of the adlernest screenshot... http://et.trackbase.net/session/2511222/

You really gonna say that isn't enough proof? Punkbuster took PB SS and banned them for it and no one complained, and that was just some of the methods on how PB caught cheaters, and its considered a legit proof

Seriously going to be disappointed in TB if you believe this isn't enough proof. Not donating to ppl who can't spot the obvious

Paul
24-09-2013, 15:11
AFAIK that screenshot showed clearly there was a wallhack being used since normally enemies aren't visible in red through a wall. I might be terribly wrong here but that's my guess :p

PGF*E$C0bAR<-
24-09-2013, 15:21
hmm guys i never said that i don't play on etc server and this time ... look what i written before -.- this ss isn't from me. Look my score in baserace 88/22 and 17 ppm and this on etc server -.-
http://et.trackbase.net/player/4414045/
trust me, if i use a wh then my score will be better. dunno what is wrong with you guys.
Now it is tb's decision, but i can say again iam clear since 10 years. I will play continue ...

=>LoNg*
24-09-2013, 15:36
Now it is tb's decision, but i can say again iam clear since 10 years. I will play continue ...

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/51940-ban/ :whistling:

Sol
24-09-2013, 15:45
You really gonna say that isn't enough proof? Punkbuster took PB SS and banned them for it and no one complained, and that was just some of the methods on how PB caught cheaters, and its considered a legit proof
Indeed it's true, but PB had also Guids & Names & Timestamp onto image, in this case this photo may be someone's else.
Thats why it's hard to recognize who's is that photo.

gzzzvictory
24-09-2013, 16:17
Mccloud calm down man ;). I didn't affront you it was just my opinion and if iam wrong then its even oke but i agree with Sol that its possible to fake a screen. At least a clear video is the best way to prove it.

Grtz

ETc|Sparky'
24-09-2013, 16:51
@ mcc: u aren't my good friend and we never played together in same team .. everytime against since 10 years! So stfu, i know u are happy now that some kids calling me as cheater. Don't worry we will get rank 1 back. You are writting all from fear, iam sure. But i can't accept it, that u agree with etc ... And don't talk for dtec he can write his opinion here also.
@ sparky: i played so long on etc server and have so much xp, why u didn't do a demo ? u was so long time on spec and spected me. I can give u again a chance to do that rofl. i shot your server empty and jay was angry about that like others...because i played medic everytime and own etc! This fucking ss isn't from me. And last thing i never cry in xfire to jay lol ! that is a big lie from jay to you m8. i asked him for unban and said to him about my script in cfg not more. It was me who said to jay that he can put this shit in tb and in sl, i haven't a problem...because im sure iam not a cheater!
This was my last reply here, everyone is free to thinking what he want!

escobar for the thick and dumb folk on here...You where caught cheating on ETc| clan server by me..I also got link to exactly where you had your cheat located on your pc...(As well as for every other busted cheater in the links above)And the ss screenshot backs up what was found on your pc..Now you can cry like a dumb bitch you are..Cause as soon as i busted and banned you from the server..You went straight on to Jay on xfire 5 seconds later after i banned you crying like a stupid bitch....So don't talk shite m8 it was you and noone else ..your a dumb fuk cheater...

crunkd1
24-09-2013, 17:12
Xxx

Jari
24-09-2013, 17:28
What more proof do you need? do you honestly think they would get random screenshot of cheater to frame him? the proof is that the IP matches, and his rating name matches the same date of the adlernest screenshot... http://et.trackbase.net/session/2511222/

Seriously going to be disappointed in TB if you believe this isn't enough proof. Not donating to ppl who can't spot the obvious

I understand Jonny, he just don't want to get haters. Anyway sad to say but it's, that he've used a wallhack..

pjgelabert
24-09-2013, 17:31
wooow, I mean, WOOOW, ETc just published the list of banned people hacking in the server with proofs, It's yours if you want to ban them or not, we just made it public, if you want to trust it do it, if not, then face the consequences of leaving them free cheating,

Pete.

JoNny
24-09-2013, 17:45

A video would be obvious. Pictures can be remade or just faked these days. And again: If you want to achieve consequences regarding Rating on TrackBase, we need a more valid proof. Please show us some video/s.

To Escobar: To be honest, this does not look that good for you right now. And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.
Please show us and argue with your best possibilities that you are NOT using cheats / hacks.

Grtz

ETc|Sparky'
24-09-2013, 18:03
A video would be obvious. Pictures can be remade or just faked these days. And again: If you want to achieve consequences regarding Rating on TrackBase, we need a more valid proof. Please show us some video/s.

To Escobar: To be honest, this does not look that good for you right now. And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.
Please show us and argue with your best possibilities that you are NOT using cheats / hacks.

Grtz

WTF Jonny are you for real....Am no some daft wee kid that edits pics..nor do i like cheaters...I have been a pbbans server admin for years...I have posted link's that has pictures and also exactly what program(Cheats they have used) in the pictures produced..And if that is not good enough for you to do anything..then you can stick the rating system up your ass...cause it seems that you would rather stick up for cheaters than the guys that play the game fair..And try to keep their servers a fun and cheat place to play on..

All the cheaters that have been busted in ETc server....the links provided at the start of this post..Are not faked..Also listed are the cheats they have used and exactly where they where installed is also provided for others to see..and most are your so called top rated players....pft at your last comment "And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE."

Hans Gunsche
24-09-2013, 18:15
And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.

Grtz

Ok, i can't take trackbase (staff) serious anymore.

Mccloud
24-09-2013, 18:44
Always good to see staff taking their personal issues on a clan only because he did not have a good exp on the server

Don't let it go to your head when it comes to being staff here..

JoNny
24-09-2013, 18:47
It's meant like there have been busted so many cheaters before, nothing more, nothing less.
And I also said that images could be manipulated, sorry but we need to take that in mind. No court would judge someone as "busted" (in this case) only because many people are saying that he cheats, actually there's nothing I really can rely on.

I always thought and still think that only videos can proof a cheat clearly

Grtz

ETc|Sparky'
24-09-2013, 18:55
It's meant like there have been busted so many cheaters before, nothing more, nothing less.
And I also said that images could be manipulated, sorry but we need to take that in mind. No court would judge someone as "busted" (in this case) only because many people are saying that he cheats, actually there's nothing I really can rely on.

I always thought and still think that only videos can proof a cheat clearly

Grtz

So pin pointing to where the cheat is stored on their pc's is not proof enough for you..Or can we manipulate their hard disc's also and guess exactly where it is stored....

We posted this..So other leaders and members could make up their own minds..Name and shame the cheaters..So there would be no place for them to hide..What you want to do with their ranks etc is up to you..But they are not welcome on this server end of.

gzzzvictory
24-09-2013, 20:08
I have to say that the behavior of some guys isn't that matured. I just prefer a pleasent discussion without insultings so please keep this topic more friendly. In anyway Esco is banned on mostly each famous server so it seems that its judge enough for him. But i still agree with Johnny that a clear video would bring the final proof.

CALM DOWN GUYS :D

Grtz

Mccloud
24-09-2013, 20:12
/seta name escobar
/record escocheats
upload it

proof? yeah why not

Dragonji
24-09-2013, 22:16
To Escobar: (...) You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.
He's been banned from F|A for the very same reason :whistling:

ETc|Sparky'
24-09-2013, 22:29
He's been banned from F|A for the very same reason :whistling:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/51940-ban/

Patriot
24-09-2013, 22:36
didnt get an answer to my question

how did you get those ss? they Arent anything like pbss, so what was used? if it is a cheatcatching program, why dosent they include and details on players? like ip, a guid or anything else?

ETc|Sparky'
24-09-2013, 22:56
didnt get an answer to my question

how did you get those ss? they Arent anything like pbss, so what was used? if it is a cheatcatching program, why dosent they include and details on players? like ip, a guid or anything else?

Yes it's anti cheat protection...Also display's where about's cheat is located on their pc and what program was used.

maybe people should actually look at the comments under the screenshots.....

Mccloud
25-09-2013, 00:04
I'm not sure how a video proves more than SS, when escobar said it was someone faking/framing him on adlernest.

Anyone can name fake and make a fake recording. that's no real proof that's easily faked like an SS. but the fact that we already caught escobar in a lie with IP matching the Locks and the server Logs, already gives enough proof its him.

People need to Stop asslicking him and wake up... and realize esco was caught cheating, with valid enough proof. and no I dont talk about a screenshot I talk about catching him lying about him being on the server

PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: i write soon all and the true story
PGF*e$C()bAR+ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: that isnt me

If he needed to lie about even being on ETc server then he would lie about using a cheat

ETc|Sparky'
25-09-2013, 00:09
I'm not sure how a video proves more than SS, when escobar said it was someone faking/framing him on adlernest.

Anyone can name fake and make a fake recording. that's no real proof that's easily faked like an SS. but the fact that we already caught escobar in a lie with IP matching the Locks and the server Logs, already gives enough proof its him.

People need to Stop asslicking him and wake up... and realize esco was caught cheating, with valid enough proof. and no I dont talk about a screenshot I talk about catching him lying about him being on the server

If he needed to lie about even being on ETc server then he would lie about using a cheat

Thank you Mccloud

ETc|#.Jay.#
25-09-2013, 00:14
@ jonny, what proof is a video? i rename myself to some name i want and going to cheat with it. So fuck off with that now plz.

here my last post and to this topic, you can close it. Its useless to talk about it, since some guys want have proofs that are fakeable too :)

http://www.clan-etc.de/list.jpg

ETc|Sparky'
25-09-2013, 00:24
@ jonny, what proof is a video? i rename myself to some name i want and going to cheat with it. So fuck off with that now plz.

here my last post and to this topic, you can close it. Its useless to talk about it, since some guys want have proofs that are fakeable too :)

As u see time stamped..I.p of pc etc etc

Mccloud
25-09-2013, 00:55
gg

=>LoNg*
25-09-2013, 01:20

:bad:

EgidA
25-09-2013, 07:34
what a shame for you Escobar..you a clan leader and using cheats?..Fo man...delete ET..and play tetris...

and this one is funny: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=124

"GUYS SORRY FOR IT, but PADISAH ARSLAN & ME stopped to playing ET now! Thanks for all and good luck in future. greetz esco".

stopped to playing ET?moron you BUSTED and kicked your ass.

Patriot
25-09-2013, 09:28
Yes it's anti cheat protection...Also display's where about's cheat is located on their pc and what program was used.

maybe people should actually look at the comments under the screenshots.....

I did that, maybe some should relax a bit?, i cant see anything on those pics saying who its from, i can see that its a clear wh, but i cant see who its from

All the other infos you say u have, i guess ur taking that from som logs?, but what im asking is why isnt the playerdetails included in pic?

to be a bit harsh here, You could have loaded a wh gone on your server, taken that screenie, and then fabricated the rest, by finding the infos in the logs, the part where you tell us where the cheat is located, is completely impossible for us to check and therefor not important, bear in mind im not saying that you are doing stuff like that, and i completely respect that your clan have full faith in the evidence and therefor bans people after them.

but try looking at it from my point of view, if i want to ban people i want hard evidence, a screenshot with no clear evidence of who it was taken, and then some text from a clan that i basically dosent know (and therefor dosent have a clue on their agenda), I wouldnt be able to ban anyone after that tbh.

get the ss you have to have atleast the playername and the ip used, then i would consider it (btw love the ss, quality is way better than pbss)

http://et.qubenet.net/patriot/dfef7a69ee8a6ff7db25d83ebd29eb9c.jpg

On a pbss i get all the info (used a random pbss here there is no cheat on it)

http://et.qubenet.net/patriot/pb000100.png

Again, I can see why u trust your system, and therefor bans after it.
But imo its not sufficient enough for me to make a ban on my server(s) as I would have to rely on 1 mans word against another 1 man and that would be a loose loose situation for me.

hence my remarks in my initial post here in thread - why should this be of any interest for TB? as i suspect they would have the same problems concerning the evidence as i have

sorry for long post

gzzzvictory
25-09-2013, 10:05
Indeed Patriot and dont think that I query anybodys admin skill. We ve to be proud that we have some high skilled guys who know what they re talking about in our Community. So if ETC and F|A say the same we should really not query it as i said but in general we should use each evidence. And about Esco: You got into a catch-22 situation and that is first of all bad for yourself and bad for a well clan which had a good reputation. Dude you're really fucked up. You are allready banned on FA and ETC so now its about the TB Staff to decide what we'll happen with you. So keep in your mind that cheating is inexcusable in any game!!!

Grtz

lunAa
25-09-2013, 12:07
ss shouldnt be used as evidence, but since it was a pb ss? (was it?) cant argue with it i guess.
And the fact esco just left et is even more obvious.
"disapointed"...

ETc|Sparky'
25-09-2013, 12:22
I did that, maybe some should relax a bit?, i cant see anything on those pics saying who its from, i can see that its a clear wh, but i cant see who its from

All the other infos you say u have, i guess ur taking that from som logs?, but what im asking is why isnt the playerdetails included in pic?

to be a bit harsh here, You could have loaded a wh gone on your server, taken that screenie, and then fabricated the rest, by finding the infos in the logs, the part where you tell us where the cheat is located, is completely impossible for us to check and therefor not important, bear in mind im not saying that you are doing stuff like that, and i completely respect that your clan have full faith in the evidence and therefor bans people after them.

but try looking at it from my point of view, if i want to ban people i want hard evidence, a screenshot with no clear evidence of who it was taken, and then some text from a clan that i basically dosent know (and therefor dosent have a clue on their agenda), I wouldnt be able to ban anyone after that tbh.

get the ss you have to have atleast the playername and the ip used, then i would consider it (btw love the ss, quality is way better than pbss)

http://et.qubenet.net/patriot/dfef7a69ee8a6ff7db25d83ebd29eb9c.jpg

On a pbss i get all the info (used a random pbss here there is no cheat on it)

http://et.qubenet.net/patriot/pb000100.png

Again, I can see why u trust your system, and therefor bans after it.
But imo its not sufficient enough for me to make a ban on my server(s) as I would have to rely on 1 mans word against another 1 man and that would be a loose loose situation for me.

hence my remarks in my initial post here in thread - why should this be of any interest for TB? as i suspect they would have the same problems concerning the evidence as i have

sorry for long post

Did you look at the post ETc|Jay made above this taken from the anti cheat program which we have got..It log's who it is and takes screenshot..And also their i.p etc of pc...There is no error with it..And it's been enough to get clan members busted and kicked from their own clans by their own leaders..

You don't want to trust the info.Then that's up to you..and if this is not hard evidence enough for you what we have published then that's also ok...We have published the people that have been busted and caught cheating....screen shots and the direct link to where the cheats are stored on their own pc's with i.p etc of their own computers...Information they can not deny when caught out cheating..(And am sure Tb Jari will back me up on this one)As he kicked couple of his members out of Eyd' clan with the info we provided..Ie. the pic you posted above eyd\'dynamatics.)

ch0sen0ne
25-09-2013, 12:38
Hmm, quite interesting story here.... I read it all (saying to my boss that I had important changes to make to the financial report :))

Will you guys reach 100 posts? :-)

Greetz,

Chosen/Just a friend/Pimpek

ETc|Sparky'
25-09-2013, 12:43
Hmm, quite interesting story here.... I read it all (saying to my boss that I had important changes to make to the financial report :))

Will you guys reach 100 posts? :-)

Greetz,

Chosen/Just a friend/Pimpek

Lmao

Veivari
25-09-2013, 13:51
Just Ban all those cheatters from trackbase

NO MERCY!

Kauna

relic
25-09-2013, 14:34
Banned on DRi as well. Dont think clans wants to ban instead wants players. Not knowning the AC they used and in general agree that the proof is bit weak as we dont know how this detection works. But as I said, think ETc posted as a informative post so tnx for that.

ETc|Sparky'
25-09-2013, 14:59
Banned on DRi as well. Dont think clans wants to ban instead wants players. Not knowning the AC they used and in general agree that the proof is bit weak as we dont know how this detection works. But as I said, think ETc posted as a informative post so tnx for that.

Your welcome Relic..Was to let other's know also..And it has been expained and showed in the previous posts..Along with i.p and what version of windows etc used...In the pics Jay provided also

pjgelabert
25-09-2013, 15:22
WTH, it looks like TB wants to cover something :/, as I have allready said, also mark, and some more, "JUST INFORMATIVE" we haven't directly asked you to BAN them, do whatever you want with them, but stop protecting him, it is a topic of all the cheaters, why did you just concentrate that much on Escobar, there is something we do not know going on ???

Have a good day, Pete.

JoNny
25-09-2013, 16:20
Yea, you did not ask us to ban him, so I don't get why you're pissed off because I won't ban him with that kind of proof. I am not protecting him. Sure it's likely that he cheated, otherwise he wouldn't need to stop playing ET. However, it wasn't me who "concentrated" on Escobar. And actually we don't even have to ban him as he did stop playing ET and is banned on many servers already. You can watch his rating dropping each day he won't play.

pjgelabert
25-09-2013, 16:41
Informative,

EgidA
25-09-2013, 19:12
most important;your tb -rank system sux with cheaters..
the right of others to get..
cheaters doing your system illegalize..servers can BAN..but you need it first for justice for others.

You protect maybe your DONATORS but;this is fu..ing all ET system man..cya..Adig

relic
25-09-2013, 19:46
running a server is not same as running a thing like tb. think you doing right by demanding proof so u can feel confident before making any decisions. Way easier with running a server where i could ban players just for being dicks (or pretending to be girls) and not contributing to server. thats our prerogative but tb has another role.

lunAa
25-09-2013, 20:09
i could ban players just for being dicks (or pretending to be girls) and not contributing to server. thats our prerogative but tb has another role.

Would you ban someone for pretending to be a guy? :{D

gzzzvictory
25-09-2013, 22:05
As long the admins ban these cheaters from their server these little ****** will loose their mood for this game even rating includet.

Sweedy
25-09-2013, 22:20
(or pretending to be girls)
I see what you mean relic:D

Patriot
26-09-2013, 07:31
You protect maybe your DONATORS but;this is fu..ing all ET system man..cya..Adig

Sincerely hope that wasnt aimed at me, I tend to donate on all good ET Places when i have a few coins i can afford to give away, not just on this site.

When thats said, I havent defended anyone, tbfh i couldnt care less about those people I dunno any off them.

But someone has clearly made some sort of Anticheat system, that seems to work ok, so why not take it to a better level and make sure the infor is provided on the ss itself? would remove my doubts

system as it is now, is that you get a ss and then you gets the other info from that program i can see on the pic posted earlier, but for you to give them away, atleast as far as I can see, you have to manually write them down and provide it with the ss, which means any cheater caught could and probatly would accuse you for tampering with it, seems easy enough to take a ss from a cheater and then provide it with false infos, if the serveradmin for some reason is pissed on guy, which in my experience wouldnt be the first time that happend.

So again, I think this AC system looks awesome, so why not try make it better?

as it is now im sure its perfect for a clan to use for controlling their servers, but for the evidence to be used by an entire community, which you guys tried to by bringing it here and on SL, then imo its not good enough.

get the timestamp, name and ip printed on the ss, and its good.

btw look at my previous posts, you wont find any place that im defending anyone, i dont give a rats ass about those people. just raising my voice because imo Your system seems very nice, just lacking a bit.

Whats the name of the ac used here? and who is the dev of it?

ETc|Sparky'
26-09-2013, 07:47
system as it is now, is that you get a ss and then you gets the other info from that program i can see on the pic posted earlier, but for you to give them away, atleast as far as I can see, you have to manually write them down and provide it with the ss

Wrong the anti cheat software does that for you..Nothing is added in manually to the info supplied.And nothing is tampered with either..And regarding the time stamp name i.p ...Well they are also printed including what version of windows etc they are using..As shown on Jay's pic before..Along with the direct link to exactly where the cheat is stored on the pc itself

Further more the nitmod maker is actually thinking of adding the anti virus software to the nitmod..But after reading some of the comments on here..I don't think we will bother and just keep it for our own server.

Some of the tb staff know how this anti cheat work's(As they even kicked own members out of their own clan with this info) and so does the busted cheaters.That have been stupid enough to go onto our forum and plead their case saying we got banned for cheating..

Then after the info is produced no futher comments added..On the clan's side this topic is now closed...We named and shamed the cheaters....Job done

Patriot
26-09-2013, 08:09
Wrong the anti cheat software does that for you..Nothing is added in manually to the info supplied.And nothing is tampered with either..And regarding the time stamp name i.p of their pc's...Well they are also printed including what version of windows etc they are using..As soon on Jay's pic before..

Further more the nitmod maker is actually thinking of adding the anti virus software to the nitmod..But after reading some of the comments on here..I don't think we will bother and just keep it for our own server.

Yeah its added automatic to your program, i get that, but for you to send it to a place like TB or SL you have to write the Ip and other details manually, just look how you makes the cheats public on your own site and here

here you gave a link to a thread on your forum --> http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2801
on your forum you gave a ss and then you have written the info manually like this (used first link on first post in this thread)

Last ingame name: eyd\'dynamatics.
IP:
94.212.*.*
Netherlands

Reason:
Detected a
hack loaded to his game. Screenshots proof player used WH.

Thats manual writing mate
get those info on the ss itself and all would believe you. even me

tbh all my knowledge on who is the cheater is comming from a post made on Your forum by a member from your clan, as I and all others outside your clan dosent have access to the untouched info itself, we would have to rely on you.

I dont know You irl, so therefor me trusting you would never happen, im sorry to say

But why get pissed at me?, just trying to help improving the ac program with some constructive critisism tbfh

anyway im out of this diskussion again ;) tell N!trox (or whatever he is called) that his ac looks nice btw

hf all

off-topic - was really nice to see another clanpage using phpbb3, n1

ETc|Sparky'
26-09-2013, 08:18
It's not N!trox's anti cheat program

ETc|Sparky'
26-09-2013, 08:21

It's not N!trox's anti cheat program.

ETc|#.Jay.#
26-09-2013, 09:54
nitrox nitmod has NxAC and ours has no name atm but i think we could call it xmodAC.
our screenshots are on a website. At left side is the info of the player and on the right is the Screenshot. And there you can edit nothing.... trust or not is your choice.

yeh phpBB3 is nice but difficult to add shit :D

Patriot
26-09-2013, 10:06
yeh phpBB3 is nice but difficult to add shit :D

Tell me about it :) http://et.qubenet.net
well it gets easier after some time ;)

edit

tried to register on your site and Patriot is already taken :(

Sexy_Pink
26-09-2013, 17:14
Idk why you guyz arg about it 5 pages...
You don't trust sparky ? i do :)
Want to see if his anticheat is real ?
Well its simple why some you guyz from trackbase dont connect to ETc server some with cheat on and some without and let sparky take all the SS with name and proof of cheat and post it there ? No ? Then your problem is solved you know if SS have beeen manipulated or not...
A world without cheater that what almost everybody dream about so we can see who can actualy play the game so let him a chance to show you that he is telling the truth with SS as simple as that !!!

From Too_Sexy !!!

ETc|Sparky'
26-09-2013, 18:39
Idk why you guyz arg about it 5 pages...
You don't trust sparky ? i do :)
Want to see if his anticheat is real ?
Well its simple why some you guyz from trackbase dont connect to ETc server some with cheat on and some without and let sparky take all the SS with name and proof of cheat and post it there ? No ? Then your problem is solved you know if SS have beeen manipulated or not...
A world without cheater that what almost everybody dream about so we can see who can actualy play the game so let him a chance to show you that he is telling the truth with SS as simple as that !!!

From Too_Sexy !!!

Thank you :)

ETc|Sparky'
26-09-2013, 23:16
http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2888

Latest ban Alparslan playing as Svd oost

[DIABOLIK]$mart
27-09-2013, 16:58
7:59:09 # Name silEnT ID PB GUID Date Banned By Duration Reason
1 oonhomoLOLpenis 57B3D253 invalid 08/09/12 console PERMANENT banned by admin
17:59:09 2 StyX FFC8D9A0 invalid 09/17/12 console PERMANENT banned by admin
3 I love Sex <3 24BD0B51 invalid 11/11/12 console PERMANENT banned by admin
17:59:09 4 .FeX|max 01F9E965 0F0119ED 12/11/12 console PERMANENT banned by admin
5 Black 0D24B8F6 invalid 01/20/13 console PERMANENT banned by admin
17:59:09 6 KUPSKO 40E567D8 invalid 06/05/13 console PERMANENT banned by admin
7 |AK-P|PinkKill3r| 66ECC059 2D9796A1 06/08/13 console PERMANENT banned by admin
17:59:09 8 [ETO]DOLLa$ 40DCEF83 C8BF0436 06/20/13 console PERMANENT banned by admin
9 [ETO]Dollas!! 54854BAD 6641F040 06/30/13 console PERMANENT banned by admin
17:59:09 10 |eTo|Dollas D2B7AF3F invalid 06/30/13 console PERMANENT banned by admin
11 Kozaczek 461FA0DE CE7073D3 07/26/13 console PERMANENT banned by admin
17:59:09 12 GoE|ONLINE 1427A32C 1DE254FC 09/15/13 silEnT 11 months Automatic ban based on technical evidence of cheats.
17:59:09 13 phoenix 35F2D07C invalid 09/20/13 silEnT 11 months Automatic ban based on technical evidence of cheats.
17:59:09 14 #|AxE|ICEMAN|# 02861F34 B1E7638D 09/21/13 silEnT 11 months Automatic ban based on technical evidence of cheats.
17:59:09 15 Desje*** CD6EBE53 F97AB8F6 09/22/13 silEnT 11 months Automatic ban based on technical evidence of cheats.
17:59:09 16 Denise 581C479A invalid 09/25/13 silEnT 12 months Automatic ban based on technical evidence of cheats.
17:59:09 17 Defunger AABEE018 invalid 09/26/13 silEnT 12 months Automatic ban based on technical evidence of cheats.

lunAa
27-09-2013, 18:17

Mccloud
27-09-2013, 19:53
Well I was on their server and their anticheat is 100% real, i was kind of surprised how they knew my PC username and they took SS of my screen of my cfg and everything

ETc|Sparky'
27-09-2013, 20:42
Well I was on their server and their anticheat is 100% real, i was kind of surprised how they knew my PC username and they took SS of my screen of my cfg and everything

Thank you Mccloud :)

DRi*DaRkPiMp
30-09-2013, 13:18

And what else do they have access to on your system?

FROI
30-09-2013, 20:17
Fart....

DRi*DaRkPiMp
1-10-2013, 13:27
Fart....

You have contributed so much wisdom to this thread, I'm sure everyone really appreciates it.

csl
1-10-2013, 14:25
Im a Dick but 100th post in this thread congratz :D