PDA

View Full Version : connect problems to etc and wood

khaled
22-12-2010, 18:18
Well, i tried last time to connect to the server France [Wood]. It downloaded the packs, but i got a problem wiht one of them. its just 62 kb but it tries to download and download but it doesnt work. The same if i want to connect to etc server. Im using Et 2.6b. Anyone know a solution?

eaGle
22-12-2010, 18:42
Maybe this is wrong place to post, but ill help ya.

Delete all "~~~~~~" things from your ETmain folder and it should work.

This worked with me, when i got these problems also.

ETc|#.Jay.#
22-12-2010, 20:16
yes this ~~~ files and there is from wood clan a file called z_radare.pk3 delete this too, its a bullshit menu from wood clan, if you click disconnect its connecting you to this server.

khaled
23-12-2010, 10:16
well ok thanks for info, i try it

Destiny+
4-01-2011, 12:51
They even did a new menu if you klick quit you will be redirected to their site and connect to their server at the same time,do they really think some1 will stay at their server while he is leafing the game??..for me this borders at coercion :D :D

Dragonji
4-01-2011, 21:18
its a bullshit menu from wood clan, if you click disconnect its connecting you to this server.
Cheap and brainless thing IMO. Person X wants to disconnect from the server A and is routed to server B. It only pisses off the person X ;) What does it mean? In the most of cases - instant disconnect, but I don't care, there are better servers than [WOOD].

*NC*SeveN(FrA)
6-01-2011, 21:22
Well covered by posts above , just wanna say that Wood has suffered greatly from IP hacks , I had the problem described up and found out I was banned , not me but someone with my IP , we are about four with the same prob .

I suggest you contact [WOOD]Canavar*

Thats a big prob for their server .

Gtz