PDA

View Full Version : UDP commands list

adamos42
22-08-2013, 14:14
Hello, is there anything else getinfo or getstatus which I can query the server feeds via UDP?

Paul
22-08-2013, 14:44
What exactly do you want? Do you want to get data from Trackbase, or from the gameservers? And what exactly would you like to receive :)?

adamos42
22-08-2013, 18:23
I want to get kill/death rates (seperated kill and death and slashkill), maybe the weapon stats too. I want to get from the gameserver because from you I can not get datas (with api) and I use gameq it would be appropriate to get data immediatley from the gameserver.

adamos42
24-08-2013, 09:42
I see I asked something what you do not want to answered. I need to make my own server monitor, because I can not retrieve the informations from you. I have said before, if only the problem that is not enough time or people to complete development than I can help you because I am an very skilled developer (php, mysql, python, js, jquery, shellscript, assambly, tcl/tk)

Paul
1-09-2013, 11:20
I see I asked something what you do not want to answered. I need to make my own server monitor, because I can not retrieve the informations from you. I have said before, if only the problem that is not enough time or people to complete development than I can help you because I am an very skilled developer (php, mysql, python, js, jquery, shellscript, assambly, tcl/tk)

It is not possible to get this data from the gameserver, hence why we use a special binary for that. I will make an API available if you need that :) I've added you on xfire but cannot find you, please contact me there.

adamos42
2-09-2013, 21:38
Paul, that because I not using every day xfire :) maybe tomorow i sign in, but i using all day skype. My nick there is Kicsivazz3