PDA

View Full Version : Clan infos from your database.

adamos42
30-07-2013, 06:40
First: I can make this for myself, I can do my own server and player follower script, and if so, I can get from you the necessary datas. But I want to use your services. :) I want to display a variety of information on the clansite. These are:

Clan Skill and Normal rank number
Clan Rate
Clan Playtime
Members Rate
Members Playtime
Members Serverinfo

I think this is an simple query and with one secret code (like FB) I can get datas securely from you, If you want increase the site's services.

JoNny
30-07-2013, 11:28
First: I can make this for myself, I can do my own server and player follower script, and if so, I can get from you the necessary datas. But I want to use your services. :) I want to display a variety of information on the clansite. These are:

Clan Skill and Normal rank number
Clan Rate
Clan Playtime
Members Rate
Members Playtime
Members Serverinfo

I think this is an simple query and with one secret code (like FB) I can get datas securely from you, If you want increase the site's services.

I think we're not ready for a developer site and support yet.
I'm sure we will add this sometime in the future, but we have to deal with other stuff, like TSP bugs first.
But thanks for your idea!
Regards,

adamos42
30-07-2013, 14:29
Ok, then I get the datas from HTML DOM. If you need developer, just let me know, I have 5 Years experimence in web based and linux hosted programing and server management.