PDA

View Full Version : New Wolfenstein Game!!!

gzzzvictory
7-05-2013, 22:22
Bethesda game studios posted today the Release of the new Wolfenstein!! The full name will be "Wolfenstein New Order". For more Informations press here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H_6A9z4Fao

ENJOY IT GUYS' :D

PS: IAM SO HAPPY MY GOD :DDD

gnome
8-05-2013, 09:32
Will be just as piss poor as Quake wars and the other wolfenstein. Shit. Also robots seem to prove my theory

Shownie
8-05-2013, 13:12
If they stay with the same gameplay as the last Wolfenstein, they will fail. But I actually liked the trailer, it didn't show much but it was nice. Still, I think Dirty Bomb will come more close to Wolfenstein gameplay.

gzzzvictory
10-05-2013, 09:34
At least there ll be only a singleplayer perhaps also a coop but it seems really implausible... Nah i dont care iam looking up for a new part coz i played each Wolfenstein so also this is a must-see :)

heddlu
12-05-2013, 13:15
I find New Order pointless already. WET is dying and needs a re-vamp and re-release which is something nobody is willing to do, instead all they do is come up with new ideas of basically destroying WET by taking away most or if not all of the players. When ET QW came out we saw some or a lot of players leaving WET behind for that, and the same goes for Wolf 09. Sure okay it's something new but come on they will never come close to how awesome WET is.

Dragonji
12-05-2013, 14:54
So why do you think there should be a remake of W:ET if it is so awesome the way it is? Pointless thing, just stick to original W:ET.

Shownie
12-05-2013, 14:58
I agree with some points there, about Wolfenstein: The New Order, I can only say I think they will do a great game that we can enjoy as we did with the original Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Agree we need a new Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, and that is what Splash Damage are doing right now. Dirty Bomb might look like Brink but as far as I know the gameplay experience is the closet to what we enjoys so much in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Alpha players have said so themselves and I have faith in that.

So with all these hate or whatever we give every new game, let's have faith and wait for the actual game comes out. Stay positive guys (:

gzzzvictory
12-05-2013, 23:30
Agree with Shownie. We'll see what the future will brings and together we'll hope for an awesome re-make :)

Onni:]
13-05-2013, 09:14
There's a release date for Dirty Bomb already? I think it looks great :). The New Order trailer doesn't really show anything about the game but I feel like it might be good, I just hope they don't make it too unrealistic..

Shownie
13-05-2013, 12:13
;20040']There's a release date for Dirty Bomb already? I think it looks great :). The New Order trailer doesn't really show anything about the game but I feel like it might be good, I just hope they don't make it too unrealistic..

NO release date for the game as far as I can read. It is still in closed Alpha. Maybe this year maybe not, I don't know. But there are some quotes that make me want to buy a PC again.

"Captures the Magic of ET"
DarkangelUK

"Not had this much fun since Wolf: ET"
Loffy

"The new, old school FPS"
SockDog

About Wolfenstein: The New Order, I don't think it has to be realistic. I mean, in the game we are in a world that is ruled by the Nazis. Realism over fun, that is what I think this game will be like.

If you are interested more in Dirty Bomb click here (https://secure.warchest.com/dirtybomb/)!