PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a clan

Master1994
1-05-2013, 15:10
Hello all,

I'm Master and I have been playing ET for about 6 years now.
Also, I've been in pretty much clans. Many of them died because of inactivity, so I passed my motivation to help building up clans on to other clans.
I'm 18 years old, I live in the Netherlands, this august I will be studying IT at the university of Eindhoven (so soon enough I can help any clan out with technical difficultions or I could create some applications to make life easier).
I've been a mapper as well, created 1 map succesfully and I started with my second one a few months ago, but that has been paused due to lack of mapping-interest sadly).
I've been a high admin in more than one clan, so I know how things work in the ET communities and I'll be happy to help admins out with spotting cheaters, tweaking their ET settings or setting up fun/serious tournaments for either Jaymod or ETpro; I play them both.

Now, enough about me, like I said I'm looking for a nice and warm clan where I can make some friends, share my knowledge and have fun! :)

I've been forever-alone for too long now, so I hope some clan could invite me to their servers/forums :D

With the best regards,
Master!

Dookie
2-05-2013, 10:05
You can check us out here: http://axeclan.foorumini.com/

And visit our server: 213.108.29.169:27010

Jemstar
2-05-2013, 11:44
Hi Master!

We at the BloodSquadClan are a small clan with a proud history - est.2005, with a core group of good peeps that play for fun and the social aspect of ET. We range from new players to expert players with high skills. Our more experienced guns are looking to get back into the scrim scene. Based in the USA, we have members from all over the world including some Dutchies!! We are very welcoming and always looking for new friends and members to our ET family.

www.donkeypunch.clanservers.com

8.2.121.145:27960 nq 2.60b

Would look forward for you to drop by our website and server.

BTW Dookie and AxE are great peeps if you are looking for a more established clan, you could do far worse!!

gzzzvictory
2-05-2013, 18:37
Hi,

Check our trackbasepage for more clan information: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=6
Dont be sceared coz of some inactive players, we ve beside ET also a reallife (we exists since 2009) ;).
Certainly we also own a server.
Hope you'll follow us

Greetz from n1.V:ctory