PDA

View Full Version : Dirtybomb [Alpha] - OUT NOW!

Jari
24-04-2013, 23:48
Most of you guys knew it already, but the makers(SplashDamage) of W:ET, ETQW & BRINK are making a new FPS game called DirtyBomb.
Today they started with the "Closed Alpha" version of Dirtybomb, which means you've to pay if you would like to try it.

Teaser trailer: https://www.youtube.com/embed/0p_bQ5jIyNo?showinfo=0&fs=1&autohide=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&vq=hd720
Gameplay trailer: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xd4Hjoi2FQ0?showinfo=0&fs=1&autohide=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&vq=hd720
More info can be found right here: https://secure.warchest.com/dirtybomb/

What I heard is that it is a newstyle ET, I hope it is! :)

gzzzvictory
25-04-2013, 09:34
I watched the trailer bro :) but you are sure as well that it will be like W:ET? Wolfenstein ET is a unique game and its irreplaceable. And espacially the distinctive gameplay FKC's all others into the hell :D But let us observe what 'll happen :). Iam really corious 'bout it :bandit:

equaLz
25-04-2013, 09:46
Not even close to ET. This game is garbage.

gzzzvictory
25-04-2013, 09:54
Its also not mine :) so iam even not alone with my opinion. :)

daredevil
25-04-2013, 12:25

Did you even tried it?

gzzzvictory
25-04-2013, 14:12
Jari you try it? or daredevil? :) or at least JoeKidd :D, coz i need more opinions from ppl who tested it :). Coz if would pay for it then i want some usefull statements :)

Endie**
25-04-2013, 15:19
Did you even tried it?

Thats a good question!:)

Notajedi
25-04-2013, 15:51
More info here http://uk.gamespot.com/dirty-bomb/videos/dirty-bomb-shaped-by-gamers-gameplay-trailer-6403449/
Certainly looks interesting.

Dragonji
25-04-2013, 17:28
Jari you try it? or daredevil? :) or at least JoeKidd :D, coz i need more opinions from ppl who tested it :). Coz if would pay for it then i want some usefull statements :)
Closed Alpha is under NDA so nobody will say anything about the game for quite some time.

Did you even tried it?
It's obvious he didn't.

Paul
25-04-2013, 21:48
Maybe I did... maybe I didn't.... I cannot say anything!

gzzzvictory
25-04-2013, 22:36
Mysterio Paul :D xD

Jari
25-04-2013, 23:37

Did you even tried it?
This.

Oh and btw, ofc it won't be the same as ET, it would be dumb if they made exactly the same game with bug-fixes and without new things.
And why should they make a game with terrible graphics (like ET, hellyeah!) if most of the people would like to have a game with sick good graphics?

Think twice before you reply, just sayin' :)

equaLz
26-04-2013, 09:04
Did you even tried it?
Saw a gameplay trailer on youtube. In my eyes was it already garbage. just the first impression I had and since 9/10 poeple who walk around on this planet always look to the first impression. When I first saw the ET gameplay 8 years ago, just a gameplay I was already sold, this new game Dirty Bomb looks nothing compared to today FPS. I never saw a game who beat ET. Nothing can beat our old school ET if you ask me.

gzzzvictory
26-04-2013, 12:26
YEAH :D Indeed. There is really no game which is able to be like ET :D Best game ever :)

testforecho
27-04-2013, 11:56
And why should they make a game with terrible graphics (like ET, hellyeah!) if most of the people would like to have a game with sick good graphics?
A game similar to ET shouldn't have necessarily crappy graphics. *BUT* It should be a game with the same main features, that is:

- Players are fast, and they can trickjump/strafejump. Not like those (boring imho) realistic games where players move slower than an old grandma, and it's all about who camps better. The same kind of movement could be easily done even with a different engine with better graphics. I could switch to those slow boring games when I'll turn 50 or 60, meanwhile, speed please...
- 3 headshots to kill, no ironsights
- aiming skill, no vehicles, no mass destruction noobish weapons or too much difference between classes.
- objectives with player classes and respawn timers

That is ET, crappy graphics isn't necessarily in the list, but of course a game where aiming and speed is important (like ET) requires high fps, and unless you have a monster of a pc you can't get high fps with super realistic graphics.

Jari
27-04-2013, 20:01
A game similar to ET shouldn't have necessarily crappy graphics. *BUT* It should be a game with the same main features, that is:

- Players are fast, and they can trickjump/strafejump. Not like those (boring imho) realistic games where players move slower than an old grandma, and it's all about who camps better. The same kind of movement could be easily done even with a different engine with better graphics. I could switch to those slow boring games when I'll turn 50 or 60, meanwhile, speed please...
- aiming skill, no vehicles, no mass destruction noobish weapons or too much difference between classes.

That is ET, crappy graphics isn't necessarily in the list, but of course a game where aiming and speed is important (like ET) requires high fps, and unless you have a monster of a pc you can't get high fps with super realistic graphics.

Well to be honest, i meant that also :p

Dragonji
28-04-2013, 21:59
Maybe I did... maybe I didn't.... I cannot say anything!
That's a lie, you actually can say if you're inside Alpha or not :whistling:

gzzzvictory
29-04-2013, 09:28
You are sure Dragon :P

Scarhand
29-04-2013, 16:58

This