PDA

View Full Version : W:ET Suggestions and Ideas

adamos42
23-04-2013, 08:06
I write the following, that i have more than seven years of experience in websites, I am a webdeveloper and programmer. My English is not very good at that, please forgive me for it.

Suggestions:

On the left side on the clans section, you write only just the clantag. I think if someone has already entered the name of the clan you might as well be written out instead. (approx 5 minutes work)
I see the forum using CKEditor, I think if you set it to white would look nicer. :) (approx 5 minutes work)
The complete server monitoring is not always correctly read the data from the server, the location at empty flag returns a question mark flag should be there I think. (http://et.trackbase.net/server/42685/) (approx 5 minutes work)

Ideas:

Several signature image. Several servermonitoring image.
PHP service that other sites can be easily incorporated into the system you have. (eg I want to do a page where it keeps track of the last time we played clan members on our own servers, the necessary data are already in your house, I do not like to separate monitoring script (because I can))
Clansignature, Clanbanners
API Apply for to the clan (new member, just apply for can press a button and the clan may be adopted immediately as well)

Now all of a sudden that was what I thought to share with you.

relic
23-04-2013, 10:37
bit optimistic with your time estimates :) dont forget testing and documentation as such :)
But looks like TB got a new helper :claps:

Paul
23-04-2013, 10:44
Thanks a lot! Will certainly take that all into consideration, have also added you on xfire :)

gzzzvictory
23-04-2013, 12:34
Well known as god :P, these facts would defently develope tb. :D

adamos42
23-04-2013, 20:21
There's nothing but the time was not kidding, I would so much so that I do not know exactly what engine is being used and where is the php file. I have xfire-m but not really use it. They may have it, but mostly I use Google Talk, it is installed into my Ubuntu. My name there is the same: adamos42

adamos42
23-04-2013, 20:27
Good News, i installed GFire packages (sudo apt-get install gfire) into my Ubuntu, and then my Pidgin can login to xfire :)

JoNny
23-04-2013, 20:41
So great.

adamos42
24-04-2013, 10:16
Sometimes your playerwatcher unable to get the color codes and the playernames are white.

gzzzvictory
24-04-2013, 10:40
Maybe the tb staff should open a quick task that they re able to ve a better overview.Coz i think its a bit annyoing to open different threads to look up for problems :). To take out an ad which is for example beside the forum under the forum news :). Hope you are able to follow me :P

adamos42
24-04-2013, 11:44
Maybe the tb staff should open a quick task that they re able to ve a better overview.Coz i think its a bit annyoing to open different threads to look up for problems :). To take out an ad which is for example beside the forum under the forum news :). Hope you are able to follow me :P

I think i can follow you, maybe :D

gzzzvictory
24-04-2013, 11:49
Yeah damnn FCK AWESOME HE UNDERSTOOD ME :P