PDA

View Full Version : Trackbase February Update

Paul
28-02-2013, 12:06
Since the beginning of 2013 we've been working a lot with fixing bugs.
Some of the bugs which were have quite some impact:
- It wasnt possible to use clan login.
- Favourite clan names were to long.
- Clanrating were not up-2-date.
- Server signatures were not up-2-date.
and some serverlist/serverinfo errors/issues are solved.

With this post, we'd like to point out some new features we've added:

- Buddylist is upgraded.
From now on you can easaly see the rating of your buddy!

- Rate Transfer system.
Click on 'Rate Transfer' in the menu and select the name you want to be transferred to another name.
A TrackBase admin will frequently check this list out and make sure your rate is transferred as soon as possible.

- The serverlist now contains flags.
It's now easy to see if there are currently playing bots on a server, if friendlyfire is enabled and if there is active cheatprotection. The server per page is also working again, and the gametype is now a simple icon.

- A full mapcycle at the serverinfo
If you open the serverinformation, at the bottom of the last sessions you can find 'View Full Maplist' which shows the full mapcycle of that server.

- Map section.
More information like Map Size/Theme/Attacker is now stored. In the future we'll provide a maplist filter as well so it'll be very easy to search the maps you like. To gather this information we need your help! At the mappage you can now 'edit' a map and suggest changes. By doing this you'll gather TBP (Trackbase Points) which will be of use later on (secret stuff for now!).

- Cheaters
In response to player's concern about fair play, from now on we will be imposing stiffer penalties on players who are caught using bots. This is work in progress, more information next time!

If you have any suggestions be sure to let us know so we can implement these features. For bugs: be sure to report them so we can fix them!

Regards,
TrackBase Crew

HellfiG
28-02-2013, 12:10
Danke, Paul/TB.
Good job!

luppak0rva
28-02-2013, 12:48
GG!

- Cheaters
In response to player's concern about fair play, from now on we will be imposing stiffer penalties on players who are caught using bots. This is work in progress, more information next time!

Rate reset and and some sort of "Cheater" status on all names which he / she have reserved and also onto his / her profile... Or something like that :)

Mccloud
28-02-2013, 16:37
GG!

Rate reset and and some sort of "Cheater" status on all names which he / she have reserved and also onto his / her profile... Or something like that :)

There should be heavy proof, any noob can install bot and use their name, just so their rate can be reset

Ninjaa
28-02-2013, 16:57
Good Job Paul :)

Poseidon
28-02-2013, 21:53
There should be heavy proof, any noob can install bot and use their name, just so their rate can be reset

Totally true, we will :-) We have just announced it, so be patient ;-)

HellfiG
1-03-2013, 11:09
Feature:
Make 'Leaders' (and perhaps co-leaders) from Squad, manage the main-page (and it's members) of the clan (with a password, probably).
For example: In our clan, we only let +22 rate members on our main page. I myself, as a leader in the squad section of our clan on TB, would like to place +22 raters to the main page (and vice-versa).
If you aren't in the main-page, you can't edit the page. Not even if you have the password.
Also would be nice to edit the clan-text all in once. Instead of waiting for someone from the main-page to edit it.
Now all the work has to be done by someone with access to the main page and the Squad. Meaning: someone who has a name reserved in the 'main-clan' AND the Squad.

Unless here are some >>nono's<< against? I think this would be great, and also not so much effort in coding this.

Just a question/tip!

Regards,

Glenn

relic
1-03-2013, 12:12
good work tb.. nice to see u put in time and effort..

JoNny
1-03-2013, 13:20
Feature:
Make 'Leaders' (and perhaps co-leaders) from Squad, manage the main-page (and it's members) of the clan (with a password, probably).
For example: In our clan, we only let +22 rate members on our main page. I myself, as a leader in the squad section of our clan on TB, would like to place +22 raters to the main page (and vice-versa).
If you aren't in the main-page, you can't edit the page. Not even if you have the password.
Also would be nice to edit the clan-text all in once. Instead of waiting for someone from the main-page to edit it.
Now all the work has to be done by someone with access to the main page and the Squad. Meaning: someone who has a name reserved in the 'main-clan' AND the Squad.

Unless here are some >>nono's<< against? I think this would be great, and also not so much effort in coding this.

Just a question/tip!

Regards,

Glenn

Indd, that's been changed while fixing the login bug. Before, members of the clan & squad were able to login with the passwort into the clan.

DevilHunter
1-03-2013, 19:38
Nice to see Updates. I love this site.. It's better then SplatterLadder :claps: It also loads alot faster too

Poseidon
5-03-2013, 00:30
another hudge update, check the main page: www.trackbase.net

DevilHunter
5-03-2013, 01:00
I... don't get it. Just a Main Page? This is new to me because I only Had the ET Tracker Page Bookmarked this whole time...

JoNny
5-03-2013, 12:32
It's our competition system. We will start a new cup for ET soon.

DevilHunter
5-03-2013, 12:42
Ah I see.. Cool. Wish I was that good, but Meh.. I suck heh