PDA

View Full Version : Braveheart Funserver

<=BH=>*Hawkie
31-01-2013, 00:44
Hey guys,
about one year ago our Servers shut down :crying: , now we are back with one server in Testperiode :claps:. Its our Funserver#1. You are invite for a fair game of fun. Our Server iP: 82.72.32.163:27960, I am there everyday 20:00 cet and wait for player. You are welcome for a little fight with best of standard maps and much more good maps. I hope I see you on the Braveheart Battlefield for a bit Fun. If you want more, you can join our Braveheart Legion BHL as Member.YES we are recruiting new Members !!!!! The same did I say to all old Members: You are invite to join us again as Member. You can register on our Homepage: www.braveheart-gaming.com and think about a Membership in our Legion. We are now a bit tiny, but we hope we get a second chance for a great Legion(again).
I trust in you and pray for better times

Greetz <=BH=>*Hawkie

mrmuppet
31-01-2013, 01:05
Welcome back guys, all the best with the community and I hope you can build it into the community that it was before.

<=BH=>*Hawkie
3-02-2013, 14:12
I think its wrong way to post recruitment for our Server, no one is visiting our Funserver. I think my informations about us and what we do isnt extensive enough. IŽll make a post later about this who we are and what we do

<=BH=>*Hawkie
4-02-2013, 22:15
Okay guys,
I say now what Braveheart is and what we do. We are a little Multigaming Legion not a Clan. That means we play free onlinegames as: Need for Speed World, Trackmania, World of Tanks and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. In my first post did I say that Braveheart stopped playing ET over one year. November 2012 Braveheart starts this game again. Now we are recruiting new member for this game, who play fair and for fun and not for frag. We have atm one server with nq 1.2.3 mod for playing ET its the Funserver. We would open more server. That means, we will open one Sniper and Trickjumpserver too, if we have enough new member for this project. Did you know you are Brave enough for our Legion and would be a membership with the <=BH=> TAG infront your name ???? Register on our Hompage: www.braveheart-gaming.com and play on our server 82.72.32.163:27960 with 30 cool maps, to show us your fairplay and maybe you get your TAG soon. The first 10 Member are getting the TAG without Trial or Rookiemembership.

Greeting <=BH=>*Hawkie (Braveheart Admin)

<=BH=>*Hawkie
8-02-2013, 02:02
We have open a Botserver for Test too, you can find it in BH Menue. Its the Sniperserver by now. If you would, you can join there. We test it for a week. and change it than to our Funserver. But at the moment you must log in to Sniperserver. I hope we see us there. Server iP is: 82.72.32.163:27962