PDA

View Full Version : WHteam| is back.

Heavennew
29-01-2013, 21:50
I've realised a lot of whorers lately, therefore the WHteam| is back.

Just because you've seen this post doesn't mean that you'll be able to "stop" whoring now and not get caught, I have a few demo's already and I'll be editing them soon.

http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=claninfo&cidx=338

Enjoy, raters.

Jari
30-01-2013, 00:01
Finally, i hope u guys will also record cheaters, that would be cool hihi

Heavennew
30-01-2013, 00:10
Finally, i hope u guys will also record cheaters, that would be cool hihi
Not our place to record cheaters. That's a server admins, but whatever. I'll record until they get banned.

hEAVEN a.k.a seMpiTerNaL:]

Heavennew
31-01-2013, 22:46
Ok. So here's dA* Detoren, as you can see from his :Trackbase page: (http://et.trackbase.net/player/2259057/) he whores every single game he plays.
Therefor, because he is such a no-life, I've not even took the time out to edit his video.
That's the reason that the quality is shit, it's worth no time.
But here you go, you can still clearly see him whoring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnj5Lw6jWi0

Jari
31-01-2013, 23:03
That's indeed INSANE WHORING :P, anyway i still miss the epic edits:P

Heavennew
31-01-2013, 23:12
That's indeed INSANE WHORING :P, anyway i still miss the epic edits:P

Edits will be there, just not this time. He needs to be reset as soon as possible.

Coyote
1-02-2013, 00:18
best part is that he dosen't even deny whoring :D got some funny screenys of him
normally it goes like this :
Me: nice whoring detoren (Y)
dA*Detoren disconnected

Heavennew
1-02-2013, 00:47
Lol, whenever I confront him about whoring, he says to me that he isn't whoring, what "Medic Rambos who don't revive or heal" is whoring.
Which simply baffles me. o0

Anyway, his rating should be reset.

cTRL-hEAVEN:] / WHTeam|seMpiTerNaL:]

.PG|monk
1-02-2013, 11:36
What is the mention of whoring and why would you call this whoring? He is just killing players during the game? A medic that tries to kill as much he can, could be called whore too then? or isn't it?!

Kind regards,

detoren
1-02-2013, 13:00
I didnt know i was that good :) sorry to offend other players but i play a bit like this to annoy those rambo medics who distroy the game for a lot of ppl who just play to win a map if anyone is interested you can have my rate i start over ^^.

relic
1-02-2013, 13:28
What is the mention of whoring and why would you call this whoring? He is just killing players during the game? A medic that tries to kill as much he can, could be called whore too then? or isn't it?!

Kind regards,

agree, dont see any whoring. people can play as they want and if he wanna sneak and kill thats why the covert class is there.
its not ur business to go around other server and judge and im sure the admins can deal with their players..
sure u have posted some true whores earlier but this is nothing like that....

Coyote
1-02-2013, 13:44

Kind regards,
The thing is that he get most of the xp from suits not from kills. Like when he already got enymy suit he knifes and takes another one just to get xp.

I didnt know i was that good :)
Arrogant much?
But dude you should know that trackbase lists ain't really made for rank best ammo pack throwers/suit takers/bot mine defusers/gate satchels etc. If server dosen't have rule against whoring you can do it much as you want, but can't get listed on trackbase. After reset you will most likely just whore your rate again, cuz it takes under week to get top 50

detoren
1-02-2013, 14:15
I was sarcastic ^^ he took a bad session . look at my skill rank thats what my skill is sorry i am not as good as i wanted to be .And by the way i dont whore i just use the covert part that is in the game . Whoring is like if you call yourself a diffrent name like lets say Heavenneedsadren and go with a teammate into a corner with a flamer and earn like 50 xp in a minute by healing maybe whe should upload that to wh team ? But who cares eeryone sometimes plays dishonest :) .

Heavennew
1-02-2013, 15:03

Kind regards,
This is whoring because he is stealing a uniform from every kill he gets which gives a buttload of extra xp, which kind of destroys the rating perspective for many other players, it takes no skill to do this. Rating is there to show who is skilled, by detoren doing this, it shows him as #2 on Trackbase, when really he should be below 1000.

detoren
1-02-2013, 15:16
You are wrong but i am ranked in top 200 in skill list not 1000 ^^ . Btw i respect you as a player you are one skilled mf like playboy or dozen :) but please stop harrassing me :).

Heavennew
1-02-2013, 15:24
You are wrong but i am ranked in top 200 in skill list not 1000 ^^ . Btw i respect you as a player you are one skilled mf like playboy or dozen :) but please stop harrassing me :).

Maybe you could just play with your name /locked..
That way you're not getting rating, and you can still "annoy" the rambo medics.

Heavennew
1-02-2013, 18:08
Whoring is like if you call yourself a diffrent name like lets say Heavenneedsadren and go with a teammate into a corner with a flamer and earn like 50 xp in a minute by healing maybe whe should upload that to wh team ?.

Why would I upload that to WHTeam, that's not whoring for rate?

Onni:]
1-02-2013, 18:52
Why do people mind about other players' rating? Just focus on your own, prove that you are better and pass the whorer in the ranking system. I personally don't care about whorers, that's their way to enjoy the game. And I think that Detoren has some shooting skills too.

Coyote
1-02-2013, 20:41
Trackbase ain't made to rank whorers thats why ppl mind! No 1 said that detoren dosen't have shooting skills? Whoring is kinda like cheating on a test: most likely there is still ppl who get better score, but its very unfair. But yeah this is hard trash talking, cuz we know nothing is going happen around here b4 Paul comes back

Coyote
1-02-2013, 20:42
accidently double posted delete this one plz....

Heavennew
1-02-2013, 20:49
Trackbase ain't made to rank whorers thats why ppl mind! No 1 said that detoren dosen't have shooting skills? Whoring is kinda like cheating on a test: most likely there is still ppl who get better score, but its very unfair. But yeah this is hard trash talking, cuz we know nothing is going happen around here b4 Paul comes back

exactly my point.

relic
1-02-2013, 21:27
so taking underwear from your kills is whoring?

Heavennew
1-02-2013, 21:58
so taking underwear from your kills is whoring?

Yes.

Dragonji
1-02-2013, 23:37
I can't see any rule here on TrackBase telling that "whoring" is not allowed.

Jari
1-02-2013, 23:42
Paul's back. And we're working on rules for whorers & TB admin for what they need to do for whorers.

detoren
2-02-2013, 02:02
Ofc whoring is wrong but its just not whoring i kill dress up kill again or destroy barriers at fealdump doors at marrakesch or com post thats what covy is for .I cant help it that destroy com post or dress up is 2 times the xp of a easy kill ? Last rated session i played engeneer you can see that from my skill rate or is that whoring to i build and destroyed everithing there was ^^.

sosA
2-02-2013, 14:46
1: We have our own channel for those vids. Well better editted ones
2: cmon, not even music....
3: even i spend more time on worse nolife whoring videos
4: so in fact every covie getting suit from enemy getting new one when lost after a match is whoring? No not really.
5: I am still the Junior Egineer in there, so gg for removing me

Cheerz your supervizor :D

FYI: We were never gone

Manu
2-02-2013, 15:50
TB is made for skill. Ok if you say so, an engineer who will destroy all objective alone in a map, isn't it skill ? A rambo medic who will heal himself after all the time he get hurt isn't it lame ?

What i see here is detoren killing people with undercover uniform ? Maybe he doesn't deserve Rank 2 for doing that, but who cares ? Come on, he's not medic, he cant heal himself or others people. So if i follow your point Trackbase is only for MEDIC which can't heal people ? Hooo well the best way to kill a game. Every raters heal people and get xp with that. So a cover ops can get xp with uniform it's part of game.

I never seen Detoren whoring like wha+? clan did. Like shoting in a wall to lose his uniform. And if you mind so much, why don't you concentrate only on skill top list ?

I support detoren not only because he's in my clan but also because he's a friend.

Rating bring so much trouble between you guys, you should take pleasure in game.. Not crying after rating. Remember when you were not a rater, you had more fun, you did play some map without care about a number, you did meet people. Now you are just whining in game and focus on your amount of kills/deaths.

Just what i wanted to say. I do not support whoring/cheating/whining. But come on!

Regards,

V4nDaL.?

Immunity
3-02-2013, 08:37
I didnt know i was that good :) sorry to offend other players but i play a bit like this to annoy those rambo medics who distroy the game for a lot of ppl who just play to win a map if anyone is interested you can have my rate i start over ^^.
You obviously give a shit about your rate, otherwise you wouldn't use the playlock feature to avoid a minus when you didnt reach the needed PPMs, don't bullshit us with this medic kills et crap. it gets old when people say that

Fatal1ty
5-02-2013, 23:43
TB is made for skill. Ok if you say so, an engineer who will destroy all objective alone in a map, isn't it skill ? A rambo medic who will heal himself after all the time he get hurt isn't it lame ?

What i see here is detoren killing people with undercover uniform ? Maybe he doesn't deserve Rank 2 for doing that, but who cares ? Come on, he's not medic, he cant heal himself or others people. So if i follow your point Trackbase is only for MEDIC which can't heal people ? Hooo well the best way to kill a game. Every raters heal people and get xp with that. So a cover ops can get xp with uniform it's part of game.

I never seen Detoren whoring like wha+? clan did. Like shoting in a wall to lose his uniform. And if you mind so much, why don't you concentrate only on skill top list ?

I support detoren not only because he's in my clan but also because he's a friend.

Rating bring so much trouble between you guys, you should take pleasure in game.. Not crying after rating. Remember when you were not a rater, you had more fun, you did play some map without care about a number, you did meet people. Now you are just whining in game and focus on your amount of kills/deaths.

Just what i wanted to say. I do not support whoring/cheating/whining. But come on!

Regards,

V4nDaL.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

equaLz
7-02-2013, 10:20
I bet you still did... you just want to troll... if thats the only thing that you can do, than just don't post anything.

Jari
7-02-2013, 11:09

Dat vid haha

Immunity
7-02-2013, 15:38
I bet you still did... you just want to troll... if thats the only thing that you can do, than just don't post anything.
Joekid mad!

Patriot
7-02-2013, 16:20
hmmm i actually read all the posts in this thread :(

Thats 15 minutes il never get back

whole thread is useless spam

who gives a f**k about rating or whoring :eeks:

Hy0...
7-02-2013, 16:38
+1000
Et is dead

Jari
7-02-2013, 22:30

Rating players does, if they have a lower rank cuz of a guy who whores then they are going mad:P

+1000
Et is dead
Don't agree with that, if ET was death then we(TB) never started the ET rankingssystem!:)

Papii
8-02-2013, 03:18
Rating players does, if they have a lower rank cuz of a guy who whores then they are going mad:P

Don't agree with that, if ET was death then we(TB) never started the ET rankingssystem!:)

Don't mind about Hy0, he's just a random player influenced by what players from the etpro scene are saying. He started ET a year ago and tries to act cool.

Coyote
8-02-2013, 18:03
Dude check where you are seriously. You're posting on forum of trackbase. Trackbase is tracker build around rating, and trackbase guys have even made own rating system called TSP. So you might find few guys here who care about rating.

DIDEN'T READ LOL

:DD

Dragonji
8-02-2013, 18:08
Dude check where you are seriously. You're posting on forum of trackbase. Trackbase is tracker build around rating, and trackbase guys have even made own rating system called TSP. So you might find few guys here who care about rating.
That's why TSP should actually be considered as a "real" rambo medic skill rating, not Rate.

Hy0...
8-02-2013, 21:53
Don't mind about Hy0, he's just a random player influenced by what players from the etpro scene are saying. He started ET a year ago and tries to act cool.
Well in fact I play Et since 2008 even if I started etpro only 2 years ago...
And by the way "et is dead" wasnt serious, I just think we should bust real whores like this one: http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/840-Gangsta-owner-of-france-beginners-cheater?p=18843#post18843

Comon we have a proof this guy cheats and nobody "removed" his rate...
Just go on France beginners and spec him , you will instantly see hes cheating...

and I'm not sure this dA guy purpose is rising his rate...

PS: snatix me traite de random on croit rêver... Ange m'avait deja dit que t'avais un ego pas possible et ça se confirme

Papii
14-02-2013, 12:03
Well in fact I play Et since 2008 even if I started etpro only 2 years ago...
And by the way "et is dead" wasnt serious, I just think we should bust real whores like this one: http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/840-Gangsta-owner-of-france-beginners-cheater?p=18843#post18843

Comon we have a proof this guy cheats and nobody "removed" his rate...
Just go on France beginners and spec him , you will instantly see hes cheating...

and I'm not sure this dA guy purpose is rising his rate...

PS: snatix me traite de random on croit rêver... Ange m'avait deja dit que t'avais un ego pas possible et ça se confirme

c'est pas une question d'ego, et ne confond pas Ange avec Rapk et les 2 gamins! Et oui tu es un random..

JoNny
14-02-2013, 13:40
c'est pas une question d'ego, et ne confond pas Ange avec Rapk et les 2 gamins! Et oui tu es un random..

Please stay in English language only or translate it aswell! (Next time post will be deleted because i do not know what that means)

Seaulone
15-06-2013, 14:16
Heaven you newb :P

c1ick
9-08-2013, 14:36
Hello there,

I found the new rating whorer. It's wieju (http://et.trackbase.net/player/3843278/) - look at his PPMs and TSP.
His rating 23+ & TSP 15+. xD
He plays as a covert ops and wears the uniforms of every killed or already dead enemies.
If he wears opponent's clothes, he gets 10 XP (for example - for 1 kill with headshot we can get 5 XP).
It's sick whoreing so I hope you'll punish him or warn him at least...
Here's the best proof of his whorein': http://speedy.sh/nAeNB/wieju2.dm-84 (silent mod)

Kind regards,
c1ickje.

JoNny
9-08-2013, 15:07
It's sick whoreing so I hope you'll punish him or warn him at least...

We won't punish whorers. Therefore we have developed the TSP. We have an extra list for that and when a player is ~on the same rank as on the other list, he isn't really a whorer, everybody can see that. Btw: Players can also play on normalratingpoints-servers-only where TSP is disabled.
But thanks for reporting this. You can contact the server admins if it's against their rules.

c1ick
9-08-2013, 17:33
Okay, I just thought that you somehow fight with it :)
And yup, TSP is a some solution but it also can be fooled. :D
Anyway, thanks for the quick reply.

Regards.

Mccloud
10-08-2013, 18:16
We can expose these noobs for who they are, but we can't take away their rate or anything. if I see someone whoring or if you can gather up enough demos I'll make a vid on my free time

sosA
2-10-2013, 10:03
dont say you are back when your not..

http://et.trackbase.net/player/128486/

equaLz
2-10-2013, 11:04
dont say you are back when your not..

http://et.trackbase.net/player/128486/
Makes sense when the topic is more than 6 months old...

NightmAre
25-10-2013, 08:10
Dudes still need to relax on this shit, its not that serious.

So, i'm playing goldrush on F|A as a fdop and when I spawn I toss 4-5 ammo crates through the first few jumps from the spawn (because I actually play fdop for ammo instead of spamming arty everywhere). Ten minutes into the map some guy named sk@Sticky decides to flame me about how i'm "whooring for ppm with my ammo crates." I finished the map 135 kills / 30 deaths, so obviously hes a retard.

Point being, if the guy isn't standing still healing a flammer to get a high ppm then shut the fuck up and play, quit bitching so much.

Token
30-01-2014, 16:17
nobody cares, find real jobs instead of fcking around in a game.

Papii
31-01-2014, 13:24
Hey Token, should I remember you when you were cheating in the .A. clan in order to impress your leader by your skills? When you tried everything to have a high rating while you suck(ed) ass? Get off this forums if you're such a cool guy

Token
31-01-2014, 19:09
Hey Token, should I remember you when you were cheating in the .A. clan in order to impress your leader by your skills? When you tried everything to have a high rating while you suck(ed) ass? Get off this forums if you're such a cool guy
Haha jelly, where were you in top? never above me? mhhhhh gave up ur life, for a game what u cant even play?
And even than no pride hahah, remember me how you want coz thats only thing u can, looking to others not urself, thatswhy u still playing this game.
Real life you didnt reach anything, yeah a trashcan. :lol:

ecLipsee
1-02-2014, 00:24
Haha jelly, where were you in top? never above me? mhhhhh gave up ur life, for a game what u cant even play?
And even than no pride hahah, remember me how you want coz thats only thing u can, looking to others not urself, thatswhy u still playing this game.
Real life you didnt reach anything, yeah a trashcan. :lol:

you have quite the anger in your soul. there's a saying: no matter how successful you are in life, no matter how much money you have, you really can't be happy with this, and if you were happy. you would ignore him and move on, but it seems like you are not. you are just filled with anger and defensive posts.

Enjoy your life, keep your car, your money and the rest of your shit, no one cares... I will be thankful and happy that I can afford bread everyday because some people can't. and I need to appreciate that, and not cars or money...

Guns&Style
1-02-2014, 15:42
Dont waste your time arguing with trolls