PDA

View Full Version : pay attention guys

toynki
12-01-2013, 15:05
today i just wanted to read through some forums again and on the website http://eyd-gaming.enjin.com/forum my antivirus showed me some information which is interesting: Trojan.Iframe.BLI is included in the code of the website so my antivirus forced me to block this website
Now my question: Is it just a mistake of my antivirus or is there really a trojan on your website??? eyd' this is concerning you!!!
Just wanted to report it somewhere to be careful guys
have fun
sincerely Hoinkytoynki

Jari
13-01-2013, 03:10
I think its a mistake:p, its my own site and i created on a site called enjin who makes free/payed websites for clans, guilds, teams etc... Its quite populair in WoW, GW2 and Minecraft.
Anyway u better could add me on xfire ( the owner of eyd ) if u didnt add me already ^^

daredevil
17-01-2013, 11:51
I guess it's infected according to this:

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/eyd-gaming.enjin.com/forum

toynki
17-01-2013, 16:53
@daredevil: wouldnt have started this thread if it was a joke, but thanks for your nice research
@jari: nice mistake, dont do that many mistakes lil one :P

Graba4O
20-01-2013, 00:05
if it was the eyd I am thinking of they used to run a server with port 30000 and if you look that up it is a known malware port. That's just light weight though and I know your talking about web browsing but even while gaming be careful about where you play. It seems that these crap servers pop up just about everyday and when I say crap servers I'm talking about servers that use ports that are known for Malware. There is absolutely no reason that somebody could convince me that these ports are safe. Do your homework! Be Safe!

This is the port (30000) that EYD used when I was at their server and my computer got trashed. It was total pain to remove and to fix it I had to actually get a new hard drive and then I was able to do a low format on my old one. In other words if the server you are at is not using a standard ET port like 27960 or somewhere in that vicinity, my advice is to just stay away.

Get educated on ports.

http://www.speedguide.net/port.php?port=30000

IP: 188.138.113.151:30000
Name: WAR*PLACE*TZAC[EYD] (THIS NAME VARIES A LOT SO THAT THEY CAN KEEP HIDING)

This is the server IP address and port number that got me originally. It use to be a trick jump server and then they changed to a tzac protected server with a password shortly after the damage was done to hide their tracks I guess. All I remember is that somebody claiming to be tfrom the Netherlands said, "this is going to be funy"? Note how he spelled funny. But anyways, after that my comp just shut down totally. no way to bring it back without changing hardware.

toynki
20-01-2013, 05:04
like i wrote, pay attention guys and keep your antivirus updated
there are many people with some bad attitude...
though; have fun gayming
hoin k y

Jari
20-01-2013, 13:24
This is the port (30000) that EYD used when I was at their server and my computer got trashed. It was total pain to remove and to fix it I had to actually get a new hard drive and then I was able to do a low format on my old one. In other words if the server you are at is not using a standard ET port like 27960 or somewhere in that vicinity, my advice is to just stay away.

First of all a friend of mine got an own dedicated server and he can put every port what he would like to use, he is an verry oldschool player and reserved the port 30000 much time ago.

Name: WAR*PLACE*TZAC[EYD] (THIS NAME VARIES A LOT SO THAT THEY CAN KEEP HIDING)
We're hiding our "virus" on our server cuz we did the name: "WAR*PLACE*TZAC[EYD]", thats just really dumb lol.

This is the server IP address and port number that got me originally. It use to be a trick jump server and then they changed to a tzac protected server with a password shortly after the damage was done to hide their tracks I guess. All I remember is that somebody claiming to be tfrom the Netherlands said, "this is going to be funy"? Note how he spelled funny. But anyways, after that my comp just shut down totally. no way to bring it back without changing hardware.

So first of all, you say here u know the story why we changed the server to ETPro?, we changed it cuz we liked to war and the TJ server wouldnt be a succes.
Second of all, there hasnt played much people on the server and the only dutch guy i see was me?
Third of all, "after that my comp just shut down totally. no way to bring it back without changing hardware." when u said that i really laugh'd. Why doesnt i have the problem?, why doesnt have my members that problem and why doesnt have some friends of mine that problem.

Idk if its true but it seems like u just dont like eyd?:/

Oh and PS: why the hell should i give people virus's, i dont see the funny point for giving virus's to people and also its useless?

Spl@$h~
20-01-2013, 19:55
Dont have any probs visiting that site.No Alert .. and on google nothing is reported so ..

toynki
21-01-2013, 01:18
Just my few cents:
My attitude wasnt to put you jari\eyd into a bad light, i am sorry for that
It was only a hint from me to you to pay attention, cause there was something wrong with the website; actually i only got this antivirus message two times of, i seriously dont know how many times i visited your homepage, so no need to worry, was possibly the hoster's fault
Neither i would imply you(jari) would spread viruses, cause you seem to be a helpful person in the et community, so i dont see a point in violently shrinking the "not that big" community
sorry for any misunderstandings concerning you\your clan, have fun gaming and keep it fair dudes

@Graba40: you need a bit more experience in these matters to judge that hard!!!

Jari
21-01-2013, 08:48
Just my few cents:
My attitude wasnt to put you jari\eyd into a bad light, i am sorry for that
It was only a hint from me to you to pay attention, cause there was something wrong with the website; actually i only got this antivirus message two times of, i seriously dont know how many times i visited your homepage, so no need to worry, was possibly the hoster's fault
Neither i would imply you(jari) would spread viruses, cause you seem to be a helpful person in the et community, so i dont see a point in violently shrinking the "not that big" community
sorry for any misunderstandings concerning you\your clan, have fun gaming and keep it fair dudes

@Graba40: you need a bit more experience in these matters to judge that hard!!!

Oh man, thats verry kind!, anyway the reply was more for Graba40. Btw im gonna report it to the Enjin admins, they may can find something

Graba4O
1-02-2013, 12:15
my friend, I did experience it. Just because he comes here to make himself sound good you seem gullible enough to believe it. Do your homework. Look up that port and you will see that it is for no good purposes only.

Jari
1-02-2013, 22:50
lol. this is useless.
/locked

Paul
1-02-2013, 23:10
This thread will remain closed - I thank toynki and Graba40 for their concerns.

If the problem persists - I recommend taking personal contact with the correct eyd' leaders as this is not Trackbase Affiliated.