PDA

View Full Version : /FOX/Gaming Community

foxjackal
3-01-2013, 22:56
hey, i would just like to advertise a new wolf et community :)

fox gaming is based on the old Bob/SOA clan which was started by heddlu, sadly the clan has been shut down now and instead a new community has been started :)

our main goal in the game is no longer to gain members but to gain popularity by getting our server active with new or old players. since there isn't many communities left in the game now as the majority are all clans we though this would be a good opportunity to start something new and fresh :P
i had came up with the idea whilst the clan was going through a tough time trying to gain members in a dying game, it is a pain in the ass as some clans would probably agree because some cannot make it more than a month...

fox gaming will also provide some useful help for players who are in need of it :)
we are currently looking players who are interested in becoming part of staff but they must have the experience in server or forum/website administration!
we also allow for our regular visitors to become a community member if they wish to, however they do not have to wear the tag :)

at the moment we have one server with 24 slots, running nitmod 2.2 final.
the server ip is 213.108.31.120:27100

here are some rules:

1) respect everyone
2) do not ask to be promoted
3) do not use cheats
4) spawn killing with heavy weapons is not allowed
5) spawn camping is not allowed
6) wall jumping is allowed but not for the objective
7) trick planting is not allowed
8) no name or tag theft

you can visit our forum by following this link: www.fox-gaming.ycn-hosting.com or www.fox-et.tk and if you are interested in becoming a community admin so either a server or forum admin (usually both) then make an account on our forum and either pm myself or ramza with the following:
name
ingame name
clan name (optional if you are in a clan)
have you got any admin experience? (we look for those whom have more than a month's experience)
have you ever been caught cheating? (we will be checking!)
are you able to donate?
what position are you applying for? (forum admin/mod or server admin)
why are you applying for this position?

oh, almost forgot.
we allow visitors to advertise on both server or forum :)

thanks
jackal