PDA

View Full Version : Beginners Nitmod Problem! [2]

nrgy21
25-12-2012, 17:15
Merry Christmas TB team and other current ET regulars :D

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=33217

Dr.$p7!ff
http://et.trackbase.net/player/1891043/

Okay this kid is now tellin me he doesnt play for rating but at the same time hes almost at top of "your" ranking system for months. They banned me yesterday when I went to talk to the dude about wtf is up. I guess they think banning me solves the "problem"

Bugged server and not only that this dude is rating against ALL BOTS ONLY and getting greens...

He is also "cheating" with the bots by setting trip mines and getting multikills on the bots each spawn. kidz..
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9496/lolzl.jpg

Endie**
25-12-2012, 19:24
you are banned for insult him on our Server.tell the truth men.
im not sure whats wrong with you...but insulting Players on our Server isnt tolerated!Thats why u are banned.

This Kid you are talking about is a 42 year old Fungamer who dont care about any rate.Accept it its not his fail its a ratebug like on some other Servers too.

So maybe you need more informations before you visit Servers and insult Players.

Bye

nrgy21
25-12-2012, 20:06
Nope I already proved my point. Like I told you before - insults don't matter when your already "cheating" (Yes, rating against all bots and using trip mines to kill multiple bots is a form of cheating, I am sorry) the rating system.

I will continue to take SS and calling this player out until something has been resolved regarding abusing the bug or whatever and making it look like your a great player of some sort.

Merry Christmas

Endie**
25-12-2012, 20:22
hmm, you have too much Time men to stalk Players just because something makes you sad,just be a little patient im sure paul will solve this Problem,idont like those disscussions like this here all the Time,make Screens as much as you want it doesnt solve the main Problem...the Ratingbug!... i will be very Happy if its solved one Day. because this endless story here makes be bored!

and now also Merry Christmas to you all!

See you soon!

[TfL]DeV!L
25-12-2012, 20:32
like i sayd you many times..in xfire...this problem will be solved......but you where the guy who made all troubble......do you want to see the xfire log ???

i banned you because i dont wanna have a guy on server who is insulting my members for a thing they dont know ...

nrgy21
25-12-2012, 20:33
Yup the problem is solved when that 42 year old hangs up his thompson and stops abusing the system lolz..

Until that happens its not only a bugged server, its the person abusing the bugs. I hope I don't have to make another post about this as I truly dont care but its been months now so its definitely long overdue and the dude needs to do something besides abuse a bug on your clan server to get on a toplist...

[TfL]DeV!L
25-12-2012, 20:42
1. I dont ban him ( because this problem is not our server )
2. i posted it many time too and sendet it in xfire
3. stop with it.....there are more servers with bugs not allways our server
4. It is a placement in the track base system. Show me how good you are and overtaking our member.

nrgy21
25-12-2012, 21:38
Well as I expected your still trying to defend the bug and not just admit that its the person abusing the bug and not the actual issue with inaccurate sessions. I say one more time, ITS NOT THE BUG, ITS THE PERSON ABUSING THE BUG..

If you want to scrim that's fine if you think he's skilled by abusing a bugged server and killing bots and that's it. I am not intimidated at all by this type of shit since I do not lack integrity as this person does.

[TfL]DeV!L
25-12-2012, 21:45
you dont get it.......i hope some poeple close this treath here...i got no time to look all day players and trackbase forum.....ive got a real life....and this is a game.....i defent a member of my clan...he plays for fun and dont abuse something....but its allways the same here ^^

Some poeple allways looking for troubble and some errors

i dont get it with some poeple like you....

Spl@$h~
25-12-2012, 22:55
Just my 2 cents , if he really doesnt care or doesnt take advantages from that bug ,
Maybe he could " set colortags @ TB and use different ones in game , or just use PLAYLOCK function then none of his sessions would be rated "
Since name is reserved.

#SAS#TASIOR
26-12-2012, 00:38
Yup the problem is solved when that 42 year old hangs up his thompson and stops abusing the system lolz..

HAHAhahahahah nrgy owned by old faggot :)) and btw anrgy he is not playing for rate never play just leve it u cant win :D

Jari
26-12-2012, 01:05
First of all to Nrgy: Same man, happy xmas=)
Second:

They banned me yesterday when I went to talk to the dude about wtf is up. I guess they think banning me solves the "problem"

That's not TB problem, we nearly can't help you with that.

To everyone:
Paul in trying to fix it, people must understand that Paul is really bussy., we hope that it will fixed really soon.
Also to everyone, keep it nice or this topic would get locked again because of non-respect.

nrgy21
26-12-2012, 01:30
That would make sense Splashy but that was just a coverup for this longtime abuse of TB. As far as I am concerned this clan leader should feel responsible for this since he completely knows exactly what is going on and probably has since this started months ago. Well actually this guy has longtime been abusing SL and TB, so I am not surprised.

nrgy21
26-12-2012, 01:31
^^Trust me man I laughed when I finally connected for the first time at the server and saw him using tripmines on bots and getting ranking. I also laughed too when I made that sentence earlier about hanging up his thompson LOL you have to admit it is kind of funny..

nrgy21
26-12-2012, 11:34
Dr Admins, please post your other demos or evidence of the players abusing the TB session bug you are still experiencing on your pub servers. Any additional evidence (the others who are abusing your server bug) to show the TB team can hopefully make you take this as poor rating abuse and move towards fixing this. I saw this back in November and it's only continuing to become a larger issue, both on your servers and a few other servers that are giving rating against bots. Thank you.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4761/dr4qb.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6995/dr5b.jpg

Dragonji
26-12-2012, 16:59
:claps:

[TfL]DeV!L
27-12-2012, 17:27
First of all to Nrgy: Same man, happy xmas=)
Second:

That's not TB problem, we nearly can't help you with that.

To everyone:

Paul in trying to fix it, people must understand that Paul is really bussy., we hope that it will fixed really soon.
Also to everyone, keep it nice or this topic would get locked again because of non-respect.

we try to be nice and friendly..........but look the rest of the posts.......is this nice and friendly `??....

nrgy21
27-12-2012, 17:47
Ofc its nice dude...
Its professional and real can you handle that??

VS|wArRi0r
27-12-2012, 18:07
Well I think there is proof enough that TB can take actions no?

[TfL]DeV!L
27-12-2012, 18:15
Ofc its nice dude...
Its professional and real can you handle that?? bannana man :##### lol

you can try to say this in real life to me in my face lol.....

i dont think you would laugh again

VS|wArRi0r it's all so corrupt here. when we do a post in Trackbase Forum it would be closed after such posts.....but some can post things they want and nothing happens ^^

Spl@$h~
27-12-2012, 19:08
DeV!L;18444']you can try to say this in real life to me in my face lol.....

i dont think you would laugh again

VS|wArRi0r it's all so corrupt here. when we do a post in Trackbase Forum it would be closed after such posts.....but some can post things they want and nothing happens ^^

There we go once again .
why would you like to see this thread locked ?
There is no bad language or lack of respect .

Why dont you fix that with nrgy and leave us alone , you dont know what to answer , noticed that splash is also part of pro clan same as nrgy , so let's play corrupt card.

You are the one defending your guy playing against bots , you said he doesnt know about TB , about tsp or rating , how comes he has his name reserved then ? How comes hes known as one of the biggest XP Whore on SL ?

Problem will be fixed soon , for the rest deal with it but dont include TB team in your lame excuses.

if he really doesnt care or doesnt take advantages from that bug ,
Maybe he could " set colortags @ TB and use different ones in game , or just use PLAYLOCK function then none of his sessions would be rated "
Since name is reserved.

I dont give a f*ck if your guy has 50 rating playing against bots , not saying who is right or wrong here .
Just answering back after i saw you last sentence.Thats all.

JoNny
27-12-2012, 23:42
Will talk with paul, the rating will be set after the bug is solved to ~20
Doesn't care if he knew about the bug or wanted to be on #10 of rating.
We'll just set the rating as it was before, because he take affect of the bug, no discussion

Any updates will be posted here.

nrgy21
4-01-2013, 04:48
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=51565724

lol

nrgy21
28-01-2013, 01:21
http://et.trackbase.net/player/8433/

http://et.trackbase.net/player/2990927/

http://et.trackbase.net/player/1891043/

$haTerHanD
28-01-2013, 09:26
and? what show your links? songo and moita rated on other server maybe start a new thread? :unsure:

[TfL]DeV!L
28-01-2013, 12:32
yes....where are not the only server who have this BUG

by the way.....you dont need to add me back in xfire......after this mess of posts you done....
you insulted a member and the hole clan...that means me too....so i dnt like such poeple...

post you links often you like........would be better to get a real life like other poeple here...

thx $haterhand

nrgy21
28-01-2013, 19:00
So your server isn't bugged anymore and none of your members are abusing the bug? Or?

Endie**
28-01-2013, 21:15
whats wrong with you nrgy?

Jari
28-01-2013, 21:42
Please no hate to eachother again, just talk in PM if you wanna have a useless conversation.
If you guys arent going to respect eachother here, then I've to lock this AGAIN!

[TfL]DeV!L
28-01-2013, 22:21
then lock it please.......

nrgy21
28-01-2013, 22:52
Whats wrong with me? Lol whats wrong with the bugged servers and nothing being done for months?

Dont get it twisted - I am not the one abusing the system. I call them out and thats it. I am not the bad guy - I am not abusing the TB system.

http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/1762-BEGINNERS-N!TMOD-XPS-TB-Server-Stats
This was reported back in April - 9/10 months ago and still not a single admin has done nething except say it will be fixed. For real?

relic
28-01-2013, 23:03
in december but ok...

$haTerHanD
29-01-2013, 08:49
Whats wrong with me? Lol whats wrong with the bugged servers and nothing being done for months?

its a good point and thats the main problem

Dont get it twisted - I am not the one abusing the system. I call them out and thats it. I am not the bad guy - I am not abusing the TB system.

in real life if u can for example get tax benefits i m sure u´ll try out .. everyone have/has the right to get the maximum for his/her doing and if something do not really work -- shit happens

Jari
30-01-2013, 00:05

http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/1762-BEGINNERS-N!TMOD-XPS-TB-Server-Stats
This was reported back in April - 9/10 months ago and still not a single admin has done nething except say it will be fixed. For real?

The post was for everyone who didnt showed respect to eachother, also your right about the bug man, we've got a few problems thats why. For me and all other tb admins its really bad if we hear such things cuz we totally agree with it but we cant do anything for it atm. Thats why.

nrgy21
30-01-2013, 06:02
I would reset rating for players who are abusing the bug in the top 50/100 rankings until the bug has been solved?

Jari
31-01-2013, 22:37
I would do something like that idd, but I'm not the one who decide that. sorry.

Paul
1-02-2013, 23:35
Need to give you guys a public answer:

Users with high rating there will get a decrease in rating - TSP fixes are indeed not here yet but programming is active again. We're at the moment fixing as many other bugs as soon as possible (clan login bug fixed today... finally!). Then we can fully aim and check out how to fix these weird TSP bugs.

Hope that's enough info for now :)

Coyote
1-02-2013, 23:57
welcome back ! (Y) have to admit that for a while i thought you woulden't ever come back :D

nrgy21
2-02-2013, 14:50
Okay Paul, I understand.

^^ Nice to see you back also

nrgy21
18-02-2013, 04:47
http://et.trackbase.net/player/2792041/

There are players pubbin against bots and gettin rate, ppl grabbin unis for rating, and there are humanzied raters too..

tighten up with the bs

Paul
26-02-2013, 19:33
Trying to find what causes it, does this happen on _ALL_ ET 3.00 servers with bots (that it gets rated) or are there also sessions where bot were indeed not rated?

nrgy21
7-03-2013, 03:07
Dr.K!E3Ef
http://et.trackbase.net/player/4005406/

SS of session rated:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2851/33677982.jpg

SS of TB posting a green for playing against only bots:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2522/99142603.jpg

Same server, same shit. Since TB has done nothing to these players they will continue to keep coming and waving a middle finger in your face just like me :ppp

It's been almost a full year now..

nrgy21
7-03-2013, 06:52
lol this shit is funny really im so high and i just came back over to this site... lol?

Def a lol at TB since its been so long and still zeros comin up in toplist with 0 xp..

cheers dudes hf

Paul
7-03-2013, 09:42
I'm actually trying to fix this, but need more informatio first - I know it happens on that server but need to know if it happens on all ET 3.00 servers.

nrgy21
7-03-2013, 18:31
Until its fixed what? Nothing? Its been a year now so I guess it doesnt matter and wont be fixed. Reset some ratings already?

I think I will start getting ranking on these servers since people are saying its "normal" at TB now. I do think it's nab but if it's normal I guess its okay?

Paul
8-03-2013, 12:10
Ratings will be reset after it's fixed, as resetting it now wouldn't make any sense. I just need to know where to look and so far there are no clues yet.

detoren
8-03-2013, 17:17
Easiest fix is disable the whole nitmod and let them fix it :).

Jari
8-03-2013, 21:23
Them?, and what if its our (TSP's) problem?

ETc|#.Jay.#
10-03-2013, 11:35
go play tetris you idiot

[TfL]DeV!L
10-03-2013, 18:03
:claps: nice Jay ^^

>.<

nrgy21
20-03-2013, 05:00
lol?

Patriot
22-03-2013, 15:00

if it only happens on nitmod, then i agree on this

equaLz
22-03-2013, 19:55
if it only happens on nitmod, then i agree on this
ETc is running this mod and is a good running server without this bullshit... So NO.

I think it's a serverside problem...

Patriot
23-03-2013, 09:51
ETc is running this mod and is a good running server without this bullshit... So NO.

I think it's a serverside problem...

then disable that server, how hard can it be? its not rocket science

JoNny
23-03-2013, 10:17
I disabled rating for the server now, until the bug is fixed. Therefore Nitmod may be useful. Paul will probably fix it soon.

ETc|#.Jay.#
23-03-2013, 12:28
I disabled rating for the server now, until the bug is fixed. Therefore Nitmod may be useful. Paul will probably fix it soon.

the topic is 1 year old, looks like you guys cant fix it lol and now you disabled the server, very cheap...

[TfL]DeV!L
23-03-2013, 12:32
thx for your kindness.....and your nice work............ i thought.....most of you will help this game or the server admins...

Endie**
23-03-2013, 12:43
ohh nice your rating system is bugged and you punish us for that...again!if you Guys tell us what to change we would change it but noone knows whats wrong and now one of the last popular Server in ET are diabled because of some Flaming Guys and Topic Pusher!
Noone of the TB Admins even try to contact us in privat and just talk to us about the Problem and try to solve it ......just disabling is not a professional Support!

Add our xfire if needed : wildehilde1979 ,frontsau0815

i hope we will find a way to solve this Problem because im bored about this endless story!

Wh_Te
23-03-2013, 13:37
:(

ETc|#.Jay.#
23-03-2013, 15:33
on other tracking sites it works well.
btw, i wonder why such admins like jonny has a admin here. du entscheidest hier sachen wovon du null ahnung hast.

Dragonji
23-03-2013, 20:13
the topic is 1 year old.
I guess you should go back to school...

and now one of the last popular Server in ET are diabled because of some Flaming Guys and Topic Pusher!
You talking about yourself and your friend Jay? Cause I cannot see anyone else here who keep on insulting and posting bullshit.

Finally one of the TB admins took a responsibility to decide in sensitive case! Bravo!

JoNny
24-03-2013, 09:30
ohh nice your rating system is bugged and you punish us for that...again!if you Guys tell us what to change we would change it but noone knows whats wrong and now one of the last popular Server in ET are diabled because of some Flaming Guys and Topic Pusher!
Noone of the TB Admins even try to contact us in privat and just talk to us about the Problem and try to solve it ......just disabling is not a professional Support!

i hope we will find a way to solve this Problem because im bored about this endless story!

1) we do not "punish" you.
2) the rating system isn't bugged, the strange thing is that it's just bugged on your server :s
3) idd, we do not know what to change, Paul knows, but we do know that ppl shouldn't get rating on a bugged server.
4) You can think what you want, but you should better get in mind that / understand that other servers aren't visited so much anymore because many players want to use this bug to get a bigger rating with bugged sessions. => disable rating until it's fixed
Of course it will be enabled asap as it's fixed.

btw, i wonder why such admins like jonny has a admin here. du entscheidest hier sachen wovon du null ahnung hast.

Try to write english in the forums please.
I don't think, you have that much idea what and how to do something here in trackbase.
We needed to disable the server because of the upper reasons. Please consider about them and insult later.

Endie**
24-03-2013, 09:56
So,1 year is gone you not able to fix a bug and now we are without rating again! like Jay allready tell u guys Other Ratingssides dont have any Problems with the rating its just TB.Nothing more and nothing less!
i agree there are 2-3 People who are abusing the Bug but thats enough for disable Rate?simple reset there rate and fix the bug!But you dont have any clue what to do!Big words all the Time from you Trackbase Pros we will fix blablabla
Like "my Friend Jay"tell you, go play Tetris!

or ask sl how to setup a working ratesystem!

[TfL]DeV!L
24-03-2013, 10:41
Jetzt möchte ich mal was los werden hier. Wenn ihr meint wir wissen nicht was hier gespielt wird habt ihr euch geschnitten. Als hätten manche Leute darauf gewartet uns eins reinzuwürgen. Wir sind frech ? naja also wenn ich manchen post von einer der tollen Leute hier lese ist das schon extrem grenzwertig.
Es ist alles hier so abgekartet das ich eigentlich nur darüber lachen kann. Und hey die anderen verbugten Server sind offline weil sie ausgemacht wurden aber...da dies unser Hauptserver ist kann ich den leider nicht ausmachen du Schlaumeyer.
Aber hey ich seh wer hier schreibt und wer wem am arsch leckt

sry this is a translator....so......

Now I would like to get rid sometimes of what here. If you mean we do not know what here is played you have cut yourselves. As if some people had waited for it to us one reinzuwürgen. We are cheeky? well if I some post of one of the great people here read is quite extremely border-valued.
It is everything here thus pre-arranged I, actually, only about that can laugh. And hey the other verbugten servers are off-line because they were put out, however... there this our main server is I cannot put out, unfortunately, you Schlaumeyer.
But hey I see who here writes and who leaks who his ass.

PS : SRY Jari i disabled the ET PRO Server because when we are such assholes ....we dont need to help anyone

JoNny
24-03-2013, 11:01
DeV!L;19492']PS : SRY Jari i disabled the ET PRO Server because when we are such assholes ....we dont need to help anyone

hahaha

So,1 year is gone you not able to fix a bug and now we are without rating again! like Jay allready tell u guys Other Ratingssides dont have any Problems with the rating its just TB.Nothing more and nothing less!
i agree there are 2-3 People who are abusing the Bug but thats enough for disable Rate?simple reset there rate and fix the bug!But you dont have any clue what to do!Big words all the Time from you Trackbase Pros we will fix blablabla
Like "my Friend Jay"tell you, go play Tetris!

or ask sl how to setup a working ratesystem!

Like said again, WE can not fix this bug. Paul needs to do this. And SL is using the "normal" rating system.
We are using an advanced system for more detailed infos to better sort out whorers. This system is new and only exists on TrackBase. Means there are of course some bugs to be fixed. And this is really a bug which needs time to be fixed, so we did easier stuff first.
And this is now the first day the server's ranking is disabled. But you're complaining like it's now 3years the same and players wouldn't join your server anymore bla bla. For now it stays like that. Paul is fixing that asap ( but like said, this needs some time:s ).
We hope for your kindness and majority for the issues so far.

[TfL]DeV!L
24-03-2013, 11:34
ich weiß nicht was daran so lustig ist einem Clan den Hauptserver kaputt zu machen.

Ich habe im Gegensatz zu dir Jonny schon mehr Leuten geholfen was Serversachen und Grafiken anging wie du dir überhaupt vorstellen kannst.

I dont know whats so funny about it to make a clan server going down.

And Mister Jonny.....i think i helped more poeple and done more server things and more grafik stuff like you ever saw.

ETc|#.Jay.#
24-03-2013, 13:55
Try to write english in the forums please.
I don't think, you have that much idea what and how to do something here in trackbase.
We needed to disable the server because of the upper reasons. Please consider about them and insult later.
ok, sorry, i hope you can live with my insult even it was no insult :D
and you still have no bussiness here.

Paul
24-03-2013, 17:09
I'm not sure what exactly causes the bug, in 3 days I had most of my school exams and will make sure the normal rating is enabled again and TSP will be disabled. When I've completed my other school exams as well I"m trying to continue and find what's causing those bots to rate.

Hope that's enough for an update form me :)

[TfL]DeV!L
24-03-2013, 19:00
thx Paul.......one man is talking normal with us without silly jokes...

i saw that TB displays Friendly Fire here but we dont have friendly fire......maybe one thing from the bug

ETc|#.Jay.#
24-03-2013, 19:31
I guess you should go back to school...

??? i dont understand what you mean, but iam sure you should visit some lessons there. crackhead.

Spl@$h~
24-03-2013, 19:53

Would have done that , long ago before he did for all bugged servers.

Ex: its like bank ATM machine cash is bugged and gives extra money each time someone uses it,once you know that what are you gonna do ? go back there ASAP .
Once they noticed the problem , >> cash machine is shutted down untill its fixed simple as that.

In that case well you /others ones having the bug could kick the ones abusing to limit/stop the abuse.

[TfL]DeV!L
14-04-2013, 16:41

[TfL]DeV!L
14-04-2013, 16:43
i done some system updates....

and a NITMOD update to the latest version of 2.2.1

would be great if someone enable rating again to test if the problem is fixed now

K/D are bugged but it seams to be ok now i think......if not.....then is our server not the bugged one

sry doublepost !!!!!!!! ^^

PS: if its bugged again i will disale et300 version and add old 2.55+ etded.x86

Ninjaa
14-04-2013, 18:10
Pls Enable it. The server is amazing.

[TfL]DeV!L
15-04-2013, 06:02
rating was still with bots :) poeple where playing 5 o clock on my server and getting rating ^^

i disabled now the et300 version and we look if this works.....if not........its not MY SERVER ^^

greetings

[TfL]DeV!L
15-04-2013, 17:03
ok i overworked the hole server cfg...i added same nitmod version like ETc| Clan and...i disabled the et300 0.67 Version....and added the 2.55+ etded.x86 and

http://et.trackbase.net/player/4011490/

get rating with 6 poeple on the server....i donno if its ok.......or bug again