213.108.31.16:27010

silEnT Mod 0.6.1
Slow Shot
DoubleJump
Killingspree Sounds
Revivespree Sounds
Automatic Level
2.55 - 2.60b can connect

Our Forum (http://germanynodownload.forum-aktiv.com/)

:D

Jari
1-11-2012, 23:51
Goodluck with it mate!

ibunforgiven
2-11-2012, 10:34
The bots are awsome

[TfL]DeV!L
2-11-2012, 12:16
its a new server ......bots are normal but they will be gone when poeple are playing on this server.

ibunforgiven
2-11-2012, 23:33
DeV!L;17564']its a new server ......bots are normal but they will be gone when poeple are playing on this server.

When

Endie**
3-11-2012, 13:27
When

Hi.
I hope there will be some Players soon,because i rent this server and ofc we need some Omnibots @ the Beginning.
But i hope the Players will like the Server and we can disable the Bots as soon as possible.
Greez

Dr.Endie

ibunforgiven
3-11-2012, 17:06
Hi.
I hope there will be some Players soon,because i rent this server and ofc we need some Omnibots @ the Beginning.
But i hope the Players will like the Server and we can disable the Bots as soon as possible.
Greez

Dr.Endie
Can I make a suggestion, in case you really want players on the server?

[TfL]DeV!L
3-11-2012, 17:43
then make it ....

ibunforgiven
3-11-2012, 17:56
How many active members you got?

[TfL]DeV!L
3-11-2012, 17:58
we had 28 but now........5 lol

Endie**
3-11-2012, 18:52
yes some suggestions would be nice !

ibunforgiven
3-11-2012, 19:33
With 5 active members, is going to be hard or impossible to make it .

[TfL]DeV!L
3-11-2012, 19:36
we have other 2 servers and its ok to get poeple.......i think there must be nice admin and funny poeple.....and the server features must be ok or ? :)

Adrian
4-11-2012, 10:00
good luck with it bro

[TfL]DeV!L
4-11-2012, 11:14
thx Adrian :)

Dookie
4-11-2012, 11:21
gl and have fun

ibunforgiven
4-11-2012, 13:32
DeV!L;17579']we have other 2 servers and its ok to get poeple.......i think there must be nice admin and funny poeple.....and the server features must be ok or ? :)

No is not going to be ok. You re not going to get people. Stick to the one you have more populated.Et is old

[TfL]DeV!L
4-11-2012, 13:47
ok maybe your right but i see it this way....

we have 2 Servers located in Germany . The first Server "was" a Server with 20 -30 poeple on it. the second server is a new one :) and it runs ok
8 - 20 players on it.this Silent server here is located in UK :) so.....new location new poeple i think ;)
and h

ibunforgiven
4-11-2012, 20:17
DeV!L;17597']ok maybe your right but i see it this way....

we have 2 Servers located in Germany . The first Server "was" a Server with 20 -30 poeple on it. the second server is a new one :) and it runs ok
8 - 20 players on it.this Silent server here is located in UK :) so.....new location new poeple i think ;)
and h

Location got very little to do with it. Most people that join a server doesnt join for location necessary. Proove: Look at f|a servers, they are americans, server is located in US, and even so, most of those who join are europeans, just look at their pings.

There are other criterias for what people join and the most important and unbeatable is : the older the ip is, the better.

Jari
4-11-2012, 20:43
Location got very little to do with it. Most people that join a server doesnt join for location necessary. Proove: Look at f|a servers, they are americans, server is located in US, and even so, most of those who join are europeans, just look at their pings.

There are other criterias for what people join and the most important and unbeatable is : the older the ip is, the better.

/Care, let him do his things. He's not you so he or with his members will decide his/their own choice :)

Dragonji
7-11-2012, 16:38
/Care, let him do his things. He's not you so he or with his members will decide his/their own choice :)
Could you please tell me in which part does Unforgiven force him to do something?

EDIT:

Can I make a suggestion (...) ?

Stick to the one you have more populated.

Adrian
7-11-2012, 22:56
Could you please tell me in which part does Unforgiven force him to do something?

EDIT:

Jari did not say that he forced him to do anything. He just said that it was his decision and and let him/his members decide there is nothing about forcing.

And if they decide that they want new servers it's there choice. nobody elses so stop making a fuss out of nothing,

Jari
8-11-2012, 23:00
If they decide they can do what they want. If I decide I wanna suggest something I can fuckin do it Adrian. Last time I checked there was fuckin capitalism and democracy in UK, even if your country wants to say bye bye to UE. You can t force me to be always positive about every new empty server that appears. Is my fuckin job to be pragmatic and realistic. Deal with it, son!

Every time you people come with the same clichee: Good luck, good luck , good luck!

Get over with it, is fuckin stupid to say the same shit over and over again! Why nobody has the balls to say the truth? THIS IS NOT HOW YOU MAKE A SERVER! WITH 5 ACTIVE MEMBERS IN A GAME THAT DIES YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY! I KNOW IS YOUR MONEY, BUT SO IS THE WATER YOU THROW AWAY FOR NOTHING AND IN 50 YEARS WE GONNA EXCHANGE GOLD FOR WATER!YOU DIG ME?

Well, having a server is for much people fun so then why are they wasting their money
Anyway,
Cool story bro:bad:

Spl@$h~
9-11-2012, 11:55
If they decide they can do what they want. If I decide I wanna suggest something I can fuckin do it Adrian. Last time I checked there was fuckin capitalism and democracy in UK, even if your country wants to say bye bye to UE. You can t force me to be always positive about every new empty server that appears. Is my fuckin job to be pragmatic and realistic. Deal with it, son!

Every time you people come with the same clichee: Good luck, good luck , good luck!

Get over with it, is fuckin stupid to say the same shit over and over again! Why nobody has the balls to say the truth? THIS IS NOT HOW YOU MAKE A SERVER! WITH 5 ACTIVE MEMBERS IN A GAME THAT DIES YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY! I KNOW IS YOUR MONEY, BUT SO IS THE WATER YOU THROW AWAY FOR NOTHING AND IN 50 YEARS WE GONNA EXCHANGE GOLD FOR WATER!YOU DIG ME?

Dude you take things way too seriously even if most of it is true..
ppl playing the game just want to enjoy and dont think about IRL ..
or just want to waste money in something they like and want to and not in bills or other stupid gouv stuffs.

You cant get mad each time ppl will create a server and present it ..
you cant tell to for example 4 billion ppl how to spend their money.

Same about ppl smoking or doing drugs .. they enjoy it even if they know they are dying slowly or quickly for some , thats it ..

You arent gonna change it especially on the internet ... if you wanna work some stuff , start by your city real stuffs around you ... then you can get mad and hopefully actually change something .

but on this forum this isnt the attitude we arent looking for , its a gametracker thats it , no judgement needed.
if someone wants to buy 100 servers let him do it , if he wanna donate 1000 euros thats his problem.

Endie**
9-11-2012, 20:31
Hi!
We just want to present our Server.and we are now 10 Members so we are growing.:)

I dont know why we need a discussion like this .We make it for Fun and we dont care about some Euros.

Greez Endie

ETc|#.Jay.#
9-11-2012, 22:35
thanks god unforgiven is banned :) 272 posts and only trash.

good luck endie :)

Endie**
9-11-2012, 22:50
Thanks Jay and all others!
See you on 1 of our Severs!

Greez Endie

[TfL]DeV!L
10-11-2012, 13:14
Guys please.....this is a Topic of our new ET Server in UK.

We dont provide empty server......look our other server ...

yes we spend money and a lot of work for fun like all others here. All ET Players want fun and to fill a server we all need money....one clan more other less.

and btw Endi is a very good and old friend of me......and we are no fools or we dont fool someone....

thx for the nice news ....

the guys who spam here please.......stop it and post something nice or realistic

We all try to keep up this Game

We have rented this server, and we can also terminate it again;)

Greetings
J@ck