PDA

View Full Version : weird tracking

relic
2-10-2012, 20:51
seems the tracker bugged and im registred on servers I never played.
http://dri-warfiles.net/img/relic_rules.gif

Spl@$h~
2-10-2012, 20:59
or it means that someone else is using your name with same colors as you do :)
have a test and use playlock when you'r done to play.

EDIT: BOTS are using your name . (check ping etc ).

We have rules against that :

-if they use your name and didnt ask for it
-or if you tried to contact them, to let them know you weren't okay with that but no changes have been made
then servers can be disabled untill they do the change

relic
10-01-2013, 13:11
well its still using my name and im getting a bit tired of the noobs thinking they will getting players using my name. Kids even think they will get users if they name their servers Facebook.. complete noobs.

So TB i request that you disable this servers that the fucktards running...

http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=serverinfo&idx=41970

http://et.trackbase.net/server/41969/

Spl@$h~
10-01-2013, 14:34
Waiting for something to be fixed with disable function and it will be done.

relic
10-01-2013, 16:04
tnx!

relic
14-01-2013, 06:48
so any news on the fix. tired of seeing my name on this stupid servers....>.<

relic
15-01-2013, 07:08
this is getting more and more ridiculous. how hard can it be to ban that ip 85.25.242.138 as they clearly abusing?

Spl@$h~
15-01-2013, 18:18
i'm also tired to not be able to do what should be done , correctly.
For the moment server is disabled , but show the wrong reason ..

facebookXpSaveWolfenstein --> if you want to get your server tracked again , you need to change the bot names . Dont use real playername.
Find your own .

relic
17-01-2013, 22:31
well that dont help me.. still i have to see those server and anybody checking my profile will.. i request that you ban that whole ip from tb.

Spl@$h~
18-01-2013, 00:26
We are not gonna ban/remove a server from database because he used your name ...
this stuff happens , its said on the rules that a server can be disabled untill the changes are done .

Feel to PM paul about that.

relic
18-01-2013, 06:51
so a bot server that obviously is faking other players is something that tb wanna track?

Spl@$h~
18-01-2013, 15:39
Dont know why i bother to post , its like ppl dont get english ..
and then try to show or make TB looks bad ..
If you check all my post on this thread you have your answer .

and Servers are never deleted /removed from the database , manually .
If a server uses reserved playernames , without an agreement of the player(s) , and complains are reported (so thats what you did) server will be disabled wich means rating&scan disabled .

To get it tracked again , the admin has to do the changes , which means stop using Reserved names.

I tried something else today cuz rating was disabled but scan wasn't.

reason post #4

Waiting for something to be fixed with disable function and it will be done.

relic
19-01-2013, 00:42
sorry u had to bother and write a post. but dont make any assumptions i try to make tb look bad thats just silly.
guess i have to look at those gay server each time i wanna look at my stats but then at least i know they not tracked :(

Spl@$h~
19-01-2013, 05:55
Np , those servers should not appear on your stats anymore.

relic
19-01-2013, 20:41
awsome.. tnx for that..

relic
26-01-2013, 16:27
new server port :(

http://et.trackbase.net/server/42414/

relic
4-02-2013, 10:16
never ending story.. its the same IP so i request u remove this server.. dont bring anything to the game and as such i would want tb to remove the IP from scanning.

JoNny
4-02-2013, 13:37
Well, this is a new server added, im going to watch this server a bit and then deciding what to do with it / the ip!

relic
5-02-2013, 16:16
any update on this annoying issue?

JoNny
5-02-2013, 20:12
The actual server has not shown any bugs yet.
This means that we can not do anything for now.
As there would be bugs again you'll need to report that so we can block this server on our rating system.

relic
5-02-2013, 20:22
a bug? who talked about a bug.. they are using my name in some omnibot config they have..
and i dont play there.
is there some policy on tb that any server goes?

Dragonji
6-02-2013, 17:12
This is hilarious. The hypocrite who fills the masterlist with fake redirect servers makes TB to disable tracking other servers. I'd suggest to stop tracking DRi server until they remove their stuff from the masterlist!

Spl@$h~
6-02-2013, 19:45
I disabled those servers , obviously they do it on purpose just to piss you off or something ...
next time server ip will be blocked , if paul manages to update options/functions

relic
7-02-2013, 08:45
This is hilarious. The hypocrite who fills the masterlist with fake redirect servers makes TB to disable tracking other servers. I'd suggest to stop tracking DRi server until they remove their stuff from the masterlist!
well dont think i fill list as i had one fake and it clearly stated that it was a fake. But sure dont like fake eithers but seems everyone is doing it and any server admin wants players to his server. But not because of ur post more cause respect to paul i chose to turn of my one redirect. but guess if i see that others still keep having theirs i might reconsider my choice.

now isnt that hilarious?

relic
10-02-2013, 09:53
new port used so still same issue