PDA

View Full Version : Pro* Name Faking

Konvict
17-11-2010, 00:38
Has You can see these 2 Screens Prove once again that we got faked by a kid.

And a little quote after splash confronted him with the faking.

[00:29] Pro*Spl@$h~: Hello you shouldnt try to fake guys , now ive guid + ss of you using someones else username , you will get disabled
[00:29] .$k@BiGGie+: lolz
[00:29] .$k@BiGGie+: i quit et
[00:29] Pro*Spl@$h~: why do you fake guy ?
[00:29] Pro*Spl@$h~: i dont understand that
[00:29] Pro*Spl@$h~: just because you had a fight with apersa ?
[00:29] .$k@BiGGie+: sick of et ?
[00:29] Pro*Spl@$h~: so you fake others ?
[00:29] .$k@BiGGie+: lolz
[00:29] .$k@BiGGie+: apersa can lick my ass
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/106946394-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/106946228-4.jpg

VS|wArRi0r
17-11-2010, 11:59
[off-topic] Can only admin check name faking?

rufio
17-11-2010, 13:44
im sorry for that what happened but ya biggie totaly showed how polaks behave...

kobajagi
17-11-2010, 15:25
Not polaks are like him , what he did wasnt mature and just showed how childish is he .

Olykiller
17-11-2010, 18:59
nice reason why he left clan 'no time to play et' sure...
he never gave me chance to kick him thats why he left

Dragonji
17-11-2010, 20:03
Has You can see these 2 Screens Prove once again that polaks are true nerds giving a bad reputation to a good clan and to his own country... Selfish imature kids..
It's really NOT nice to insult all Polacks becouse of few kids which you met... I know that a BIG number of noobs and kids in ET are Polacks, but is it Poland's fault? Believe me we are NOT proud of them. ET is free game - all noobs and kids who have free time and no idea how to exploit it can pollute our servers...
Some advice, please don't judge all Polacks based on the behavior of several of them. I believe you won't be happy when you'll hear bad words about your country...

...biggie totaly showed how polaks behave...I am sure in your country can be found kids like him too...

Konvict
17-11-2010, 20:48

He egoquited cause he failed at rating. Another "cya in 2 weeks" case lolz..

It's really NOT nice to insult all Polacks becouse of few kids which you met... I know that a BIG number of noobs and kids in ET are Polacks, but is it Poland's fault? Believe me we are NOT proud of them. ET is free game - all noobs and kids who have free time and no idea how to exploit it can pollute our servers...
Some advice, please don't judge all Polacks based on the behavior of several of them. I believe you won't be happy when you'll hear bad words about your country...

Of course its polands fault. We Had trouble with polaks for years And not just Pro* CLan also other clans in fact. The majority of the fakins Comes from where? Poland! Of course not all polaks are the same but the truth is "all for one and one for all"
And im not a patriot so u can tell me my country is bullshit i would totally agree with that.

Adrian
18-11-2010, 00:15
Every Country has kids. end of that.

Spl@$h~
18-11-2010, 01:43
It's really NOT nice to insult all Polacks becouse of few kids which you met... I know that a BIG number of noobs and kids in ET are Polacks, Not here to say anything against others , we have polak in our clan and we are great with them.
Now this is about name faking not about country or races.

Anyway now you see what kind of guy he is , hope this wont happen again in the future:)
Just need to make sure of the guy we accept.

kobajagi
18-11-2010, 13:12
True that he prolly egoquited and in effect he was mad and put his anger on someone else , same goes for konvict and blaming all the polaks in his anger and im sure he didnt ment all polaks but just small % of kids .

Konvict
18-11-2010, 17:59
I blame jurse as well... Everyone blames polaks! Even when the server lags its polaks fault! lol!

kobajagi
18-11-2010, 19:02
if i remeber corectly , we did poll on who to blame and jurse clearly beat polaks in that poll . So blame him from now on amigo :D

Olykiller
18-11-2010, 20:10
biggie's pm to me:

Man, u have no idea what happened and u talk crap, I leaved clan first (Check the time of my topic in .$k@ forum) And after 2 hrs i decided to fake Armaggedon, u said i didint give u time to kick me... Bullshit if i was still in .$k@ i would never do this.

Dragonji
18-11-2010, 20:37
Man, u have no idea what happened and u talk crap, I leaved clan first (Check the time of my topic in .$k@ forum) And after 2 hrs i decided to fake Armaggedon, u said i didint give u time to kick me... Bullshit if i was still in .$k@ i would never do this.
When you take kids to the clan, things go like this ;)

Konvict
18-11-2010, 20:41
biggie's pm to me:

lol xD So what if he leaved first? oo i guess that makes it all okay... And why do u talk crap? xDDD omg what a nerd... Really if u accept him back it will be the loling of my loling et time xD

BiGGie
18-11-2010, 20:48
Hah, K0nv|ct u retard, i don't even want to comeback, i wrote this PM to Oly becouse all of u thing i gave bad reputation to .$k@ fuckn retard u are i was out of .$k@ ... And Konvict u can smd .. Dragon pizde lamo, bym cie Kurwo jebnął w łeb to byś nie wstał pizdo.

Peace niggas....

Konvict
18-11-2010, 21:49
Hah, K0nv|ct u retard, i don't even want to comeback, i wrote this PM to Oly becouse all of u thing i gave bad reputation to .$k@ fuckn retard u are i was out of .$k@ ... And Konvict u can smd .. Dragon pizde lamo, bym cie Kurwo jebnął w łeb to byś nie wstał pizdo.

Peace niggas....

Ur just another lame polak kid with an huge ego.. But still u know? U can put ur ego and Ur polak Ofences Right Up where the sun dont shine mister :)

christmaspwns
18-11-2010, 21:50
Nice job Biggie, keep up the good work. Proud of your epicness dude.

Greetz,

pro*que pasa?

Dragonji
18-11-2010, 21:57
Dragon pizde lamo, bym cie Kurwo jebnął w łeb to byś nie wstał pizdo.
PL:
Co chcesz osiągnąć chłopczyku ubliżając mi? Wszyscy wiedzą co z ciebie za "ziółko", a tym tylko dobitniej to udowodniłeś. Zamiast ośmieszać swoją i tak już śmieszną personę, wracaj do szkoły. Kiedy się czegoś nauczysz i dorośniesz, może będziesz już zachowywał się w lepszy sposób. Jednak ja zbytnio nie wierzę żeby ci się odmieniło gówniarzu...
The same in EN:
What do you want to achieve with insulting me, child? Everybody know who are you and how you behave, with this text you clearly proved this. Instead of ridicule yourself, go back to school. When you will learn something and you'll grow up, maybe you might behave decently. However, I don't believe overmuch, you'll change yourself, whipster...

Konvict
18-11-2010, 22:03
Oo i tought he insulted me in polish. K sorry about the Sun thingy then lool

kobajagi
18-11-2010, 22:16
pizda means pussy rite ?

tOrM
19-11-2010, 05:56
haha , sorry i have to say there are a few nice polaks i know, which are my friends, but i also must say 90% of polaks playing et are either cheaters or kids with no brain. biggie didnt just give a bad repu to ska, he also did add more bad reputation to the generally hated polak gaming community.
and i also agree that this is a "cya in 2 weeks case", ofc ur not over with ET , guy , the only way to quit, is either sell ur whole computer , which u wont cuz ur a nerd, or get a girlfriend, which u also wont cuz guess, ur a nerd.
torm!

rufio
19-11-2010, 13:29
ahm btw this Machina guy gives bad reputation about Pro*....

BiGGie
19-11-2010, 14:35
Torm, bullshit i diidnt give bad reputation to .$k@ i was already out of this clan so how could that be possible ? Yeah at least i diidn't whore like this Machina fag.. Cryin to me on xfire 24/7 ..

christmaspwns
19-11-2010, 16:20
Well, Biggie and other nerds in this topic. I don't really get your whole point of this lol. Biggie was just sad enough to fake someone, cuz he was desperate and wanted to ruin someone else his rating. Torm is right Biggie, you gave a bad reputation to SK by doing this. If you're not on the clanpage anymore, it doesn't mean you're not giving them a reputation. You're still on the ranking page if you noticed. Now stop blaming someone else and get your balls together or just get the fuck out lol. It's just a game. Look at me, y rating goes down cuz i suck and I seriously don't give a shit about it. Just play the game for fun and stop talking so much crap.

and btw, We both know Poland should be nuked.

Regards,

pro*que pasa?

killfreak
20-11-2010, 16:59
biggie will never be accepted and hes banned from forum
bb bigie

el_cookie_slayer
20-11-2010, 20:59
Poland should be nuked? when you generalize about a whole group of people like the Poles then you're no better than the bad Poles. I'm sure there are bad Poles since you have bad and good in every group of people, but its weak to define a whole group by their worst. Hitler would of loved this post, since he used the same reason to destroy Poland.

speedyy7
20-11-2010, 22:26
Poland should be nuked? when you generalize about a whole group of people like the Poles then you're no better than the bad Poles. I'm sure there are bad Poles since you have bad and good in every group of people, but its weak to define a whole group by their worst. Hitler would of loved this post, since he used the same reason to destroy Poland.

Hitler has nothing to do with this Discussion.

BiGGie
21-11-2010, 00:36
Lolz killfreak who said i wanna come back, i had reason to leave this clan and i did it.

el_cookie_slayer
21-11-2010, 00:36
Neither do the poles...

VS|wArRi0r
21-11-2010, 10:22
I suggest that Paul should close this topic. It's just pathetic...

I all started with the name- faking and ended with hitler. Nice one guys! ;)

First of all ENEMY TERRITORY: WOLFENSTEIN is just a GAME.
Biggie name-faked somebody from pro*- clan: You don't fake, it's bad

Second of all: You should have posted this topic in $k@. forum. They could have explain the whole "situation" with Biggie.

aaah yes... before i go: about the bad reputation... This topic gives a bad reputation to both clans ;) You should read the reactions about Polaks and all that shit: All examples of bad arguments.:top:

christmaspwns
22-11-2010, 12:50
Beside this post, Poland should still be nuked. It doesn't matter.

Dragonji
22-11-2010, 16:07
about the bad reputation... This topic gives a bad reputation to both clans ;) You should read the reactions about Polaks and all that shit: All examples of bad arguments.:top:
Beside this post, Poland should still be nuked. It doesn't matter.
Does PRO* recruiting all arrogant and cheeky people only becouse of skill? Dude, you're really giving bad reputation to your clan...
From your posts I can only say that you're a huge ignorant guy...

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9571/94753393.png
I don't have anything against *Spl@$h~, cause he's really nice guy, but christmaspwns is the best example of compliance with the rules http://emoty.blox.pl/resource/Great.gif

jEVAAA
23-11-2010, 13:53
See Rufio ? that's why i left ska.

Spl@$h~
23-11-2010, 18:20
yeah this is enought and a mess .. the thing was just to let you know that biggie faked a name and there are proof , and if he kept playing ET for rating he would have got a handicap.
i guess this is better to close the topic , continue that discussion on TS or Xfire thats would be great.