PDA

View Full Version : New public server: Wolfenstein:ET [Official] hosted by Pro*

Aniky
6-09-2012, 03:04
Hello Trackbase users!

We got ourself a brand new public server that we would like to represent to all of users from Trackbase. The server is running last version of silent 0.5.2 and has 32 slots, but lets go more into details about server:

Name: Wolfenstein:ET[Official]
IP: 46.4.23.87:27190
Server slots: 32
Mod: silEnT 0.5.2
Protocol: ET 2.6b
Server version: ET 3.00 (Players can connect from 2.55 and 2.6b)
Gametype: Map-Voting (players can vote new map at end of current map running)
Trackbase page: Trackbase server page (http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=41844)

Server rules:

1. Spawnkilling is allowed
2. Cheaters are strictly prohibited on our server, any kind of cheating actions will result in permanent ban
3. No recruiting or adversing allowed on server, any actions will result in 30 days ban
4. Cursing, inappropriate behaviour and insulting will result in mute, kick or ban so be mature and respect other players

For more additional rules and suggestions regarding rules you can read and post here (http://www.the-professional-owners.com/t1389-server-rules)
For more informations about server and anything related to server, you can find here (http://www.the-professional-owners.com/f64-wolfensteinet-official)

Everyone is welcome to join server and bring their friends as well, if you please like that, if anyone remember the days Pro* used to had server, they remember the good times we had that time and the activity that was server having daily, so lets make it again, with your help we can make it happen!

http://api.trackbase.net/sig_server/46.4.23.87:27190/et.png

Wolfenstein ET Resistance
[WET]

Many of you are asking the same question now, what does this name mean, well let me introduce you our new squad that was created today specially for this server.

The squad is meant to be fun and enjoyable group of players, a community if you want to call it on a different way, where players are able to join together into the same clan and have fun at our server everyday. Everyone is free to join this clan, all that you need is to be mature, responsible and active player.
So don't be scared and create your own application for our squad here (http://www.the-professional-owners.com/f37-wolfenstein-et-resistance-recruitement)
We welcome everyone to either join our new squad or to stop by at our server and play sometimes with our members!

Make sure that at end, you don't miss our brand new Trackbase page which you can see here (http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=squadinfo&sidx=299)

I would like to wish everyone pleasant day and hope to see many of you on our server where we can have fun together, also don't be afraid to apply for our new squad. Make sure you stop by at our website http://www.the-professional-owners.com/ and say hi, or post some suggestions for our new server.

On behalf of Pro* and [WET] clans, I wish you plenty of happy times playing your favorite game!

Papii
7-09-2012, 12:41
gl, this server is really good tbh

Dookie
7-09-2012, 12:56
good luck with your server!

.Pro#Hydruzz..!
7-09-2012, 19:46
thnx guys

Jari
10-09-2012, 15:16
This is verry great!,
I like the new squad tag, also i like the server and the members.
Your doing great guys keep it going and dont stop!

relic
16-09-2012, 08:11
what makes it Official... runned by splashdamage or?

Dookie
16-09-2012, 09:36
what makes it Official... runned by splashdamage or?

been asking myself same question :)

Spl@$h~
16-09-2012, 14:44
all ppl using bad words , not respecting each others will be banned temporary .

Dookie
16-09-2012, 14:51
all ppl using bad words , not respecting each others will be banned temporary .

ty for removing certain comments...

ETc|Sparky'
16-09-2012, 14:58
thanks guys...

relic
16-09-2012, 19:21
damn what did i miss :)

Spl@$h~
16-09-2012, 20:40
find something else to do , not my fault if your life is boring and you donno what to do ..

relic
17-09-2012, 07:10
find something else to do , not my fault if your life is boring and you donno what to do ..

was that ment as a reply to my post?

Patriot
17-09-2012, 10:39
Currious

How can protocol be 2.60b if you can have ppl from 2.55 to join?

secondly, what makes this advert post so special that its beeing edited for bad comments? i havent seen that been done on other occasions.

third, good luck with server. even tho im also at the opinion that its not new servers we need its new people playing the game, and im afraid new servers wont generate them.. anyway good luck hope you succeed

JoNny
17-09-2012, 13:24
third, good luck with server. even tho im also at the opinion that its not new servers we need its new people playing the game, and im afraid new servers wont generate them.. anyway good luck hope you succeed

I don't think so, when i played the first time ET,
my friend introduced me to it and we were playing on an empty server vs bots, i had fun and i really thought that bots would be real players and talked with them :D
but btt, my friend stopeed ET @sometime but I haven't i still play it,
I think that empty servers are the best way to let beginners join ET!
Otherwise a full server would attract raters which are always killing the more beginner-type people.
Tey would lose very soon the fun about it, when they are getting killed all the time.
They would stop playing ET then....

So it's the best introducing to new players to have such servers opened!!
My own opinion.

Jari
17-09-2012, 17:05
I think that empty servers are the best way to let beginners join ET!
Otherwise a full server would attract raters which are always killing the more beginner-type people.
Tey would lose very soon the fun about it, when they are getting killed all the time.
They would stop playing ET then....

+1, indd

Spl@$h~
17-09-2012, 19:06
there are already players to handle that server just a question of time now. .
and no relic last comment wasnt for you but adressed to the deleted post .. apparently they can change the ip etc .. so

anyway thx for the good comments , if you arent happy dont post ..

Aniky
18-09-2012, 04:20
Currious

secondly, what makes this advert post so special that its beeing edited for bad comments? i havent seen that been done on other occasions.

Well let me try to answer your questions one by one.

If u would read the line below, it says server version, where's explained that u can join from 2.55 and 2.6b, stated that the server uses 3.00 patch, meaning that u are able to join from both versions.

When u play the game as long as i do and put so much efford into the game and server itself, meaning that u spend days, weeks, months to make something properly running, u meet along some friends, that can help u at some cases, when on other side u meet some useless ppl with nothing but useless comments and we have learned over the years how to deal with that kind of ppl and last thing i need in my topic is someone spamming it with some useless comments, so i rather ask for some favors and make it gone. Its nothing to be special, im just one of the person's to know right ppl at right time to deal with problems like this.

U never know until u try, thats how i have been learned, once u try, u can learn from own mistakes, only thing i learned at past is, that if u work hard enough, u can achieve anything u want, so why not giving a try on getting new server. Lets be surprised and see how it goes.

Thank you for the good lucks.

relic
18-09-2012, 06:35
well gl with server then but still curious whats the official for.

Patriot
18-09-2012, 10:29
Well let me try to answer your questions one by one.

Thanks ;)

If u would read the line below, it says server version, where's explained that u can join from 2.55 and 2.6b, stated that the server uses 3.00 patch, meaning that u are able to join from both versions.

I did see that, and im still currious, why you call it 2.60b? when infact it is the 3.00 TB one, if you had choosen ETPro 3.2.6 or NQ 1.2.9 You couldnt have done that

When u play the game as long as i do and put so much efford into the game and server itself, meaning that u spend days, weeks, months to make something properly running, u meet along some friends, that can help u at some cases, when on other side u meet some useless ppl with nothing but useless comments and we have learned over the years how to deal with that kind of ppl and last thing i need in my topic is someone spamming it with some useless comments, so i rather ask for some favors and make it gone. Its nothing to be special, im just one of the person's to know right ppl at right time to deal with problems like this.

And again, You maybe have played the game for a long time, I dont know, never seen your nick before, but so hass many others, but that still dosent answer my question, what makes this thread so special, ofc Ive noticed that 3 TB Staff is beeing very active here in this thread, and ofc i can guess why its been tidyed up, and i assume Your best bodies with atleast 1 of them.

My Question was more directedx to TB Staff tbh, If they are going to set a rule here with what they tolerate theyll imo have to enforce that on all threads otherwise it will just look as some are more special than others on TB Site, and looking through My binoculars, no one is

U never know until u try, thats how i have been learned, once u try, u can learn from own mistakes, only thing i learned at past is, that if u work hard enough, u can achieve anything u want, so why not giving a try on getting new server. Lets be surprised and see how it goes.

Well again Good luck

Aniky
18-09-2012, 15:21
I did see that, and im still currious, why you call it 2.60b? when infact it is the 3.00 TB one, if you had choosen ETPro 3.2.6 or NQ 1.2.9 You couldnt have done that

Basically i just copy pasted from command line of TB server page, hope that clears up stuffs, reason it was elaborated in 2nd post beneath it.

well gl with server then but still curious whats the official for.

We just thought to make something new, that no one have it already.

Spl@$h~
18-09-2012, 17:19
that thread has nothing special just been spammed with bad words/comments from " Ibunforgiven " someone told him something like " you are crazy man" and the guy went mad .. he has been warned once but then said that he will never stop and did it again so , ban .

thats why you saw such moderator activity on that thread nothing more , rules are the same for everyone on TB forum.