PDA

View Full Version : Quarkclan servers.

rifler011
3-09-2012, 08:36
Hello Everyone.
I'm proud to present our servers to you.
1.Frag/jaymod server (beginners): http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=41695
2Trickjump server: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=41814

1. our frag server (beginners):
MOD: Jaymod
42 slots
adrenaline off
10 bots on each side which disconnect on players connecting.
Maps in server:
Fueldump
Goldrush
Siwa Oasis
Venice
Warbell
Frostbite
v2base
supply
Caen
Baserace
more to come...
Fire mode:slow fire

2. TrickJump
runs on Jaymod and is a 12 slots server.

Our server is a Beginners server but Pros are most welcomed to rate on our server (we don't ban them lol)
you can rate on our servers on peak times.
we play for fun mainly. rating does not matter in Quarkclan. We are not a simple gaming community but a community of great friends. recruiting is always open. you need not be very skilled to join Quarkclan. just play for fun.
see you guys on server soon.

visit Us at: www.quarkclan.com

Dookie
3-09-2012, 09:12
good liuck with your servers

ErroR
3-09-2012, 09:43
I'm in this clan during 3 years I guess. And in it, I met a lot of good friends. Quarkclan can be for some member a new family :)
Good idea to promote us Rifler :)

PS : It runs on 2.55 :)

Jari
3-09-2012, 12:27
gl=), if i may ask is Q'| the old |fun| ?

ErroR
3-09-2012, 12:52
No, Quark's leader were old |fun| leader

Jari
3-09-2012, 13:00
Ye that's why i tought Q'| is the old |fun|
PrIsOn was the owner right?

Dookie
3-09-2012, 13:29
i remember that fun clan, they had like 50 servers xD

Q-Mayhem
3-09-2012, 17:05
Yep, Prison is one of our Clan Founder, and he indeed was a former |fun| Member.
I've been in Quarkclan for 1.5 year now, and it has been the greatest clan I've ever been in. The warmth, the chats, the games; all of them are great.
Therefore I decided to never leave Quarkclan, never ever. Simply because there is no reason for it, every day something new happens, everyday you meet new people and everyday you have chats and play games with the other members. And that's I love Quark :)

Greetings,
you Mayhem ^^

Jwz-Swa
3-09-2012, 18:26
Same as mayhem Above. Just couldn't have said it better. It's just a dream!

Jari
3-09-2012, 23:05
Yep, Prison is one of our Clan Founder, and he indeed was a former |fun| Member.
I've been in Quarkclan for 1.5 year now, and it has been the greatest clan I've ever been in. The warmth, the chats, the games; all of them are great.
Therefore I decided to never leave Quarkclan, never ever. Simply because there is no reason for it, every day something new happens, everyday you meet new people and everyday you have chats and play games with the other members. And that's I love Quark :)

Greetings,
you Mayhem ^^

+1, i like members like you! Gl guys

rifler011
5-09-2012, 05:03
Maybe you could visit our server some days (on peak times) we are eager to welcome you on our servers

rifler011
23-12-2012, 07:05
New map rotation.
supply
fueldump
venice
adlernest
oasis
snatch
northpole
goldrush
caen2

rating is enabled, no bots usually, normally a minimum of 16 players, 30 players every weekend. Enjoy

Endie**
4-01-2013, 12:35
nice Server,nice Members!

gl |Q| Clan

greez WOLFENSTEIN**

Prison
3-04-2013, 10:53
Quark for life :)

Visit & join us, we will always be here!

www.QuarkClan.com

We are open minded & nice!