PDA

View Full Version : The rebirth of DSP - Desperado's

heddlu
22-08-2012, 16:53
Some of you may remember a clan by the name of .DSP'Desperados / .DSP#Desperados back in 2008/2009.

Due to server problems the clan had died back then and since I've been thinking about giving the clan another shot. So, I was speaking with one of the former founding fathers of the clan and since back then I was recruiter in the clan I suggested to him that we restart the clan and give it another try.
Luckily he agreed and so, the clan has been reborn.

The server is the former VNM - Venom clan server, since that clan had died I am now using the server for DSP.

So, we are on 2.55+
Nitmod 2.2 but can change to any other server mod depending on suggestions or votes.
The server is currently a 16 slot though hopefully in the next 3-4 weeks I will be able to buy more slots to make it a 24 slot server.

The server IP is 213.108.31.117:27010
Our forum is www.dsp-clan.ycn-hosting.com or if you rather use a shorter link then its www.dsp-et.tk

We are recruiting, we have no formal recruitment requirements so if you would like to join then just visit the server, put the tag in (Any color you want) and post an application or an introduction on our forum.

Thanks.

Jari
22-08-2012, 17:43
GL with the clan again (i still remember the clan=)) and gl with the server
but i should add silent mod, its a way better then nitmod in my option :p

heddlu
23-08-2012, 11:55
Yeah, I've had a few requests to change to Silent from some folk over Xfire. Will try it out later and if all doesn't work so good then I'll change it back to Nitmod.

Jemstar
24-08-2012, 17:53
GL, great to see old clans returning to ET!!!