ibunforgiven
16-08-2012, 13:06
IP: 85.193.0.31:30020
Name: ~~~~eG|BLUE ETPro CZ
Mod: etpro 3.2.6 - KMOD1.5
Gametype: Stopwatch
Players: 20 / 18 +2
Server version: ET 2.60b win-x86 May 8 2006

AFTER A CONVERSATION WITH OWNER,THING HAVE BEEN CHANGED.ADD ON WILL BE ADDED,ADMINS WAS INSTRUCTED.IS GOOD TO SEE SOME1 CARE

Dragonji
17-08-2012, 18:02
Forcing admins to install an anticheat protection in that way is not any good in my opinion (I'm talking about the flame which was present here before the topic got edited). It's sad that a nice guy I met few years ago is now turning into a Crossfire troll...

ibunforgiven
17-08-2012, 18:35
Forcing admins to install an anticheat protection in that way is not any good in my opinion (I'm talking about the flame which was present here before the topic got edited). It's sad that a nice guy I met few years ago is now turning into a Crossfire troll...
there was no flame dragon.the server was like a nice target for hackers like keith ,anyway the names are not important.i suggested to owner klobby to install tzac,i got kicked by probably one of the guys i accussed of hack,by vote.later on,next day i talked to klobby i saw he is a reasonable person.therefore i edited the post.i have faith this server will be ok

ibunforgiven
28-08-2012, 19:25
there was no flame dragon.the server was like a nice target for hackers like keith ,anyway the names are not important.i suggested to owner klobby to install tzac,i got kicked by probably one of the guys i accussed of hack,by vote.later on,next day i talked to klobby i saw he is a reasonable person.therefore i edited the post.i have faith this server will be ok

eG|you have my permission to die.

that was my nick,until the owner decided that is provokative...

what u think about this?