PDA

View Full Version : F|A Servers not Fair.

akemy2712
30-07-2012, 12:38
Hello players

I would like to complain.

I was due to cheating on all servers of F | A banned even though I have never cheated after I have a message in the forum of F | A've written, I was banned there as well.

I think something just is not funny anymore people to block belonging to the Wolfenstein family I've been playing so long and have never noticed any was often above the rank and now something like that.

You say that I have a WH Use XD

Many of you already know the play with the radar

Here to see all of you can also use the it goes like this you have to learn to play it just

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/kxz.png/

I just want all the raters whether good or bad can not simply be banned from servers

Let's just look at Mccloud he a good player and playing a lot on all servers are full and it is this server through us because people naturally want to see play as the raters.

Here my name. :) http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=1314747

I hope that they wake up slowly because it's not that simple I've been playing for almost four years on the servers of them and I never noticed and now something incredibly

PS: Sorry for my Bad English xD

Gunner
30-07-2012, 12:50
I think just his skills and years of experience make him this good. The radar is pretty handy to know the position of the opponents. My opinion is that he is not using wallhack!

Greets Senso

yaroz
30-07-2012, 14:22
He's not cheating he is a noob :) i know him long time he have a big mouth but hhe dont CHEAT !

greetz Nathan

=F|A=Kat0n>
30-07-2012, 14:56
Complain here won't change anything, the decision has been made, you're banned, that's all. If you want to cheat, just go on servers which allow cheaters.

akemy2712
30-07-2012, 14:59
You do not understand or I do not cheate

Chuckun
30-07-2012, 17:45
I think you'll find that we DO NOT ban without undoubted proof.

If anyone bans someone and the evidence they submit does not 100% prove it, then we will always unban. But the fact of the matter is, you were wallhacking.

I personally reviewed your demos and I am very critical with demo reviewing - If I do not see absolute proof of a wallhack I would NEVER say 'this person cheats' - but what I saw from you, was definitely a wallhack.. And it wasn't at all difficult to see. You were not at all difficult to prove;- it was easier than most lol.

So enjoy trying to badmouth us but I think you'll find that we really don't care what a proven cheater says about us - anyone who takes the word of a dishonest cheater into account, doesn't really hold any valid opinion anyway.

Mccloud
30-07-2012, 17:51
I have been playing for years too. and I do alot more weird shit than you on the server yet why am I not banned?

according to you rank = skill = proof of not cheating, because I'm #1 People won't think I hack? XD

get banned lowbob and learn some decent english

BossHK
30-07-2012, 18:10
Meh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Z5n_UAC-g&feature=relmfu

Spl@$h~
30-07-2012, 18:48
ahah i remember that vid :D old vid now ..

MiLkZz
30-07-2012, 19:15
Meh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Z5n_UAC-g&feature=relmfu

I laughed :D, great trolling.

As for the ban, I have no idea how FA bans, they never share proof. So they can even be faking it.
Well if I ever get banned by them I can tell you they faking, but hasn't happened and played quit
some hours on their server. But don't really care how they ban, just wanted to say that BossHK's vid
is awesome :D.

Chuckun
30-07-2012, 20:17
Well put it this way, I would never be part of a community who ban people and pretend they have proof when they don't. That's not my style and I certainly wouldn't ever be affiliated with those activities..

All I can say is we dont share evidence because we dont want to show cheaters how they're slipping up.. And that should make perfect sense to everyone.

Onni:]
30-07-2012, 21:48
I know there's nothing to do anymore because F|A admins don't change their mind. But I just want to say that this guy doesn't cheat, I know him well. Why would a real cheater even bother to make a thread like this?

akemy2712
30-07-2012, 22:36
BossHK cool :DD

Old But Gold u know?

No Skiller.

ibunforgiven
30-07-2012, 23:49
obvioussly this guy dont cheat.first of all,he must be really dum if he cheats to make all this trouble to post here.second,the screenshot he posted is pretty obvious proof that he aint cheating.third,i dont see connection between mccloud guy and him,but if is the mccloud i think,some estonian nerd,well that guy i know him from et pro different wars,and he is smt around med-/med skill.(yet i dont understand connection between him and the spanish dude).and last but not least,i know as ex administrator of jaymod pub,for only 2 years,that many admins are dum as fuck,i mean many of the admins i took in the clan.they was specting for minuts and minuts and was convinced the person spected is cheating,but for me was always easy to test in game.first of all a guy with wallhack u dont just spec and record because u can be easily tricked.some1 with some real skills,good headset,good gear,will be able to give u impression he use wallhack even if he doesnt.also dont forget about death cam.many times they were asking me how do i know he was there?simply,cause he just did not moved from the place he killed me and death cam shows.is pretty simple,even a 5 year old kid can understand it.best way to test wallhackers on jaymod noob pubs is to work in a team,and put 1 or 2 guys in specific places ,where there was no death,death cam and wait and spec both the guy who sneaks and the guy who is suspected.even than is really hard.i have no problem to admit that 4 years ago,when i first started to play et jaymod,there was a clan called yahoo and i used wallhack for 1 year almost,never gave me up,cause i was faking.faking lean during game,faking that i dont see guy behind wall who waits for me and passing him and let him to kill me and all stuff of fake.to cheat is an art is not enough to load the program u must also be a good actor.this guy dont cheat.f|a admins are noob if they have such attitude

willo
31-07-2012, 01:15
I do not understand why you posted here about your ban tb can not get you unbanned from F|A servers.Go to unban request on F|A forums and post topic there with your own proof.I read both topics on F|A forum and this one on tb be great to see demo but we will never see it.

All the best getting ban reversed but if F|A saying 100% wh and got the demo you got no chance

Mccloud
31-07-2012, 01:24
third,i dont see connection between mccloud guy and him,but if is the mccloud i think,some estonian nerd,well that guy i know him from et pro different wars,and he is smt around med-/med skill
Man learn to read, my name is Mccloud not Mcleod

seriously I get mistaken for that euro every time -_-

akemy2712
31-07-2012, 01:50
The demo is shit ok? SHIT !

Put u RADAR ON! ok?? than u now me ^^

Guns&Style
31-07-2012, 08:22

lol xDD

Annibal
31-07-2012, 11:16
The demo is shit ok? SHIT !

Put u RADAR ON! ok?? than u now me ^^

Lol.. You think really you re the only one to use and to know the radar..lol.. Seriously, a bit of sense.. There was around 10 demos who showed clearly (more you couldn't) a WH.. Map, death-cam, and situations not sufficiently inconclusive, all these are took in count.. And even with all this there was so many and so obvious proofs of cheat than there was no doubt.. Your only argument on our forum was this screenshot (a joke?!?) and "I am rank 5 on trackbase".. Thanks God, this kind of proof like ranking are not taken in count, our decisions are taken with more evidence than this simple screenshot (btw doable by everybody, cheaters included) and with more time (just do at least the calculation with the amount of demos).. Now I'm convinced that you have lot of friends (certainly like every cheaters I think) but to waste their time on other forums will not unban you.. There's only one pression on Fearless Assassins, our own pression to do properly our job and to give the opportunity to people to enjoy on fair and clean servers.. This game must survive and fight against the time, the competition of other games and cheaters.. You have not helped it..

=F|A=Annibal

Patriot
31-07-2012, 11:22
again a whinethread?

expected

Annibal
31-07-2012, 11:32
again a whinethread?

expected

Seems yes.. A request is legit, but in the appropriate place with appropriate arguments..

testforecho
31-07-2012, 13:17
I don't know how you guys can say he didn't cheat if you haven't seen the demo, and since FA doesn't share demos I think there isn't much to say or do, it's their choice and they have the right to do as they want.

imho it's probably another case of a player thinking:
'let's cheat in this gaymod server, because gaymod players are stupid, and anyway they won't check me, and if they do I'll tell them the old story of the map'
then one day he plays in some server where admins are not so stupid after all, and he gets busted, 2bad for him

I have seen a lot of cheaters who post in forums telling they are clean, so the argument that 'he posts here, so he's not a cheater' is a bit weak to say the least.
Honestly as the game gets older and older, and some etpro players sometimes even switch to jaymod, I think the equation
jaymod player = retarded nub who can't see who cheats and who doesn't
is wrong many times

Onni:]
31-07-2012, 14:26
The unF|Airness has won again.

akemy2712
31-07-2012, 15:15
Yes, at some point they realize that they lose so many players

testforecho
31-07-2012, 19:03
Yes, at some point they realize that they lose so many players
Losing a few cheaters is not a big deal for them I am sure

You can still make your own server and che .. er.. I mean play there, or just play elsewhere in places where they are more tolerant towards cheaters, or they just don't give a sh** about banning them.

Crying about it here makes no sense, no matter how many other cheaters or friends of yours are going to support you.

akemy2712
31-07-2012, 19:57
Yes , But as you can see that they have simply no idea of the game

testforecho
31-07-2012, 20:43
Yes , But as you can see that they have simply no idea of the game
even noobs who haven't played this game a lot of time know that in jaymod you can see enemies in the map, and in limbo menu in gaymod there is a camera, etc. etc.

and that even in etpro you can hear enemy footsteps, know the spawn time, guess that campers are camping in obvious places, look from your team mates point of view when you are dead, etc. etc. etc.

So it's silly to consider these things as secrets that only some people know, and FA admins don't know.
I strongly doubt that they haven't considered and excluded all those things before judging, I don't think they are so retarded

Why, then, they don't ban all good players, and why they even unban people sometimes?

Whatever... imho you should just accept it and play elsewhere

akemy2712
31-07-2012, 22:55
Shity, F|A Admins have won.. i quit et.. no good server for play rate

ibunforgiven
31-07-2012, 23:20

sorry that i mistaken u with some euro .my bad and i hope the fact i mistaken u with some euro won t affect your american ego

Mccloud
31-07-2012, 23:27
sorry that i mistaken u with some euro .my bad and i hope the fact i mistaken u with some euro won t affect your american ego
Ignorance seem to taken over your ego pretty badly.

I'm Canadian

Mccloud
1-08-2012, 00:37
i fail to understand what ignorance have to do with me mistaken your american trackbase flag,with your real canadian identiy.i now realise i did a double mistake ,for once confusing u with some euro than confusing u for an american,i believe u canadians hate americans.my bad,i hope god will punish me
lol

Dookie
1-08-2012, 07:36
another commercial for FA :D

giriel
1-08-2012, 10:32
Both parties have made their point and shared their opinion.
With this the thread will be closed.