PDA

View Full Version : Tournament system / match system

Paul
22-05-2012, 13:30
Since there are a lot of recent scrim topics on Trackbase we thought there might be some interest in a scrim / match / tournament system on Trackbase.

The idea would be to subscribe your clan/squad that you are available for scrimming and anyone could 'accept' your challenge. Then you can set a date/time on which you both agree on.

Also we could add a tournament system so we'll have regular tournaments anyone can join, those are just all ideas.

We'd like to know if there would be some interest / what the rules should be / how it should work according to you players.

Please fire up the discussion and we'll see where the boat sails to :)

Mccloud
22-05-2012, 13:48
rules should be like clanbase/ESL and avi times around 15:00 <---21:00 in CET time and 20:00 BST time

no point kinda if you don't force times dates will keep on changing and changing and before their match is played some other match will be played. times should be forced

Paul
22-05-2012, 13:55
rules should be like clanbase/ESL and avi times around 15:00 <---21:00 in CET time and 20:00 BST time

no point kinda if you don't force times dates will keep on changing and changing and before their match is played some other match will be played. times should be forced

When times are set they can't be changed anymore (that's the best in my eyes). But that's just for the 'personal' matches.
Things for the tournament should be all preset I think yeah, else it'll be a mess.

MiLkZz
22-05-2012, 14:17
I like this idea a lot :), this will open up scrimming for the regular player. Most people think they
need uber awesome godlike skills before they could scrim. Which is absolutely not true.

mirqli
22-05-2012, 14:25
Great idea!

mrmuppet
22-05-2012, 17:52
Good idea Paul, I can guarantee our support and participation in this.

kobajagi
23-05-2012, 08:25
great idea , im avi and teamless , so holla@me if anyone need me