PDA

View Full Version : Just a question.

HellfiG
10-05-2012, 22:05
Hi,

I've been using my minimizer for ages now.
It never has let me down. It works fast AND it doesn't give me any grey screen when I use it.
The one of trackbase does give me a grey screen, so sadly I can't use it.

Rarely I'm to late to unlock it. And I never care that much about it.
This time I do care. I spent almost 1hour playing almost at the same spot of a really crappy map, but excellent to rate.
I didn't even stay to the last seconds of the map.
And yet, I'm to late to unlock? Wtf, I came immediately to trackbase to unlock my rate.
It took max 4-5secs to close et, open browser and unlock.
So is there a way you (or I) can delay a system-judgement(when it gives/takes points)?
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=41177354

Look at that. I would have gotten myself a big fat +. But no, '+/- 1 hour' waste...

regards,

Exeve

christmaspwns
10-05-2012, 22:28
Winning team joiners don't deserve to get +.

I just clicked a random topic to reply in and you won.

Patriot
10-05-2012, 23:32

I lol'd :)

HellfiG
11-05-2012, 08:54

Finely. Lets begin. I've been looking forward to this.

You are exceed right?
you called me in the past somewhere with your screenshot on this forum: a stacker.
I didn't reply back then, because obviously you don't know how that server works (actually worked is a better word, it's pretty much 'dead' right now) where you took that screenshot.
Let me enlighten you.
1) That server automatically puts everyone to spectator the moment the map begins.
2) I can give you ALL my demo's when I played on that server. You'll see that I NEVER waited more than 1 min to join a team.
Since everyone wants to be in a specific team, since everyone has to join a team again, teams do get stacked full of good members.
As some of the guys can tell with whom I play with, I even sometimes join the team that obviously is the sucki one. Then I try to aim, always at the bests of that team. And I camp a little more. That's my tactic with rating. Lame? Maybe.But I'm making sure good players lose alot of ppm, while I'm doing ok, result usually in a +. Besides average ppm will go much lower since those other guy(s) are playing not at there usual skill-level.
3) I'm actually always saying to admins: put that guy back to his team. Because he joined the winning team.
4) If I join a map, I always pick the team were I can be in. I never wait to long to join a team. MEANING: I don't wait to join the winning team, like you think I do.
5) That Minas map in the link above, was me in axis. BUT we played +/- 1 hour and we didn't get even all the way up, nor did we reach the last blast door. Like I already said above I spent almost 1hour playing almost at the same spot of a really crappy map
So if you were referring I joined the winning team in that specific map, you are more than wrong.
6) You only whine, and complain on trackbase forum. You thought you got a screenshot of me stacking teams.
FFS I'm the one whining( if not bitching) all the times for stackers!
7) Even your member Nathan called me stacker, he knows far to well I don't stack. BUT he always apologize after he said that. Usually he is in a bad mood when he said that (2 times).
8) You're an idiot. You should spec me, before making accusations.
9) But at least I'm honest. It's been months since I really stacked a team, nevertheless a few days ago, I actually did stack a team. I can give you reasons for it, but you won't care about it. You'll just continuing the bitching and showing your maturity.
If you would care: I THINK it was this map: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=40893053. Nathan was there too. Maybe he can confirm it. He din't call me a stacker then, when he actually would have been right this time, if he had said it.
For all other maps: I don't stack. I even have a Jaymod guide, which I worked on a couple months ago, where I explain my whole tactics.

10) Pls get your facts right. It's stupid to see you accuse someone with no real facts. And no, that screenshot isn't a fact. If you know WOOD, you would have known it's normal.
But if you are gonna bitch: "Why won't you join a losing team, while you are actually in the winning team." Than I would reply: I ALMOST never do that during a map, only at the end of a map.

Paul
11-05-2012, 12:53
You should disable the playlock BEFORE you are going to play, not directly after the map. It's made to protect anyone playing on your name while you're away, not to choose to rate or not to rate the map at the end.

Anyway, about the winning team stuff, in the new tracker version coming up team weights are build in :)

JoNny
11-05-2012, 13:24
I think you're going offtopic if you want to show up exeve as a 'winning team joiner'
but paul said already, the developers are on a new version of tsp and i just can say that it's going to be really nice - rest will come later..

christmaspwns
11-05-2012, 15:55
I was just making fun of you, seems you're pretty pissed about it. Chill down ;). I'm not here to argue about your playing style, I know how you play and I just explained it in 1 sentence.

Maak van een mug geen olifant, gewoon lekker spelen jongen.

christmaspwns
11-05-2012, 15:55
I was just making fun of you, seems you're pretty pissed about it. Chill down ;). I'm not here to argue about your playing style, I know how you play and I just explained it in 1 sentence.

Maak van een mug geen olifant, gewoon lekker spelen jongen.

deoreh
11-05-2012, 16:00
Fucking eXeve u are one of the worst fucking teamstackers on this fucking planet, go fucking teamstack some fucking more, it is frankly fucking embarassing to fucking see you come up with fucking worthless arguments that don't even make fucking sense, go fucking join SK if those fuckers are still fucking playing, you fucking belong there fucker.

Fucking Goodbyefive.

deoreh
11-05-2012, 16:09
I also forgot to fucking mention you fucking suck Anus, remember that fucking time when you fucking called me a fucking good aimer on fucking bremen? Well even fucking lucien wouldnt fucking approve, because you will fucking lose 1on1 valhalla vs lucien without cheats fuck.

By anders' cock keep thinking you are a decent jaymodder while u cant even get a proper fucking rating or fucking score for that fucking matter. Get on my fucking level you fucking bad fucker.

Sapientia
11-05-2012, 16:48
soap and washing up liquid springs to mind .... child.

Mccloud
11-05-2012, 16:53
I also forgot to fucking mention you fucking suck Anus, remember that fucking time when you fucking called me a fucking good aimer on fucking bremen? Well even fucking lucien wouldnt fucking approve, because you will fucking lose 1on1 valhalla vs lucien without cheats fuck.

By anders' cock keep thinking you are a decent jaymodder while u cant even get a proper fucking rating or fucking score for that fucking matter. Get on my fucking level you fucking bad fucker.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH made my day

mrmuppet
11-05-2012, 16:56
Good use of your English vocabulary skills Deoreh, though you need to learn to use ! instead of , a little more often!

Sanchez.
11-05-2012, 16:57
Deoreh,

Please have some respect to the Trackbase users. On this way, u won't reach ANYthing.. Please don't use it that way.. (Every time using "fucking" after 3 words and repeating it is not needed) :)
What will happen, I guess staff won't be happy to see this ;)

Bye and have a nice day!

Spl@$h~
11-05-2012, 17:06
It's indeed a nice post i fuking love that.Glad to see some rage around !

To answer at the first post of this thread , why dont you play the map unlocked from the beginning ?
donno if Paul has made some change , but i guess its great that way !
at least the map doesnt count if you played it locked .

christmaspwns
11-05-2012, 17:47
Hahahahaah oli:evil:

In case you were wondering. It was eXo who posted the rage which didn't make any sense ;) You (fan)boys will probably remember him.

And he's right, your arguments didn't make any sense and I'm just telling you now, no one gives a fucking anus about what you wrote.

Regards from eXo & eXceed clan. Goodbyefive.

deoreh
11-05-2012, 18:01
Deoreh,

Please have some respect to the Trackbase users. On this way, u won't reach ANYthing.. Please don't use it that way.. (Every time using "fucking" after 3 words and repeating it is not needed) :)
What will happen, I guess staff won't be happy to see this ;)

Bye and have a nice day!

Why the fuck should I fucking show respect to fucking teamstackers. And what the fuck will happen? Well I guess you should fucking mind ur own fucking business fucker, unless you are a..... FUCKER

Bye and have a fucking nice day!

Sapientia
11-05-2012, 18:06
can i nominate this dude for one of the awards.... Idiot of the month?

JoNny
11-05-2012, 18:08
I think the quesition of exeve has been answered.
To deoreh and the others: We have noticed about your behaviour in the forums and will have an eye on you..
These forums are not to publish anything bad about other players, these forums are for questions / faq etc;)

/closed