PDA

View Full Version : Awards

team-ingolf Galaxy
6-05-2012, 12:25
Hi there,

in my opinion trackbase could use some more awards (like splatterladder did).

2 awards can only be achieved by nerding a whole day and the other is reserved for Dragon. thats a bit boring. what about the map award (highest ppm, or with this TSP thingie most frags on 1 map).

If you like this idea, this thread should also be used to collect some ideas for further awards.

greetz

SergeXE
6-05-2012, 17:50
Not to take anything away from Splatterladder, I think the only extra awards needed for Trackbase should be the highest rated TSP in skill list and maybe Fragger of the Day. Highest ranked TSP should be easy, a possible title suggestion for the one achieving it would probably be "Professional Killer". As far as Fragger of the Day, depending on how hard it is for TB to calculate and track all servers with TSP tracking, whoever has the highest frags for that day from all the different servers takes the award. Just my two cents.

reiseri
6-05-2012, 18:49
TSP award would be very nice :)

Spl@$h~
6-05-2012, 19:50
Hope you are motivated :) dont give up
We got some talk once about those awards but never heard about it since then .

team-ingolf Galaxy
6-05-2012, 21:03
oh i am motivated. got plenty of time atm

Shownie
7-05-2012, 16:07
How about "Best Place" ? Server with most players.

sosA
7-05-2012, 16:40
To much the same top servers in it... otherwise you just stimulate ppl going to full populated servers
Good way to destroy small new servers tho...

JoNny
7-05-2012, 16:57
I would make this generally, so every tsp server should be in, & the map has to be ranked, else the player played maybe with just bots so too easy to get high kills,
but nice ideas from our community:)
never heard of them yet also..

Onni:]
7-05-2012, 18:36
I agree with Galaxy, new awards would be nice. That PPm thing + something new ^^

Shownie
7-05-2012, 19:21
To much the same top servers in it... otherwise you just stimulate ppl going to full populated servers

Wow, you are negative in every case...

Shownie
7-05-2012, 19:21

sosA
7-05-2012, 23:42
no im not, like the tsp one, or fragger of the day :)
I am just thinking it more throughly and then share my opinion, thats all.

Spl@$h~
8-05-2012, 18:51

No , hes right , thats why you dont see this on HP , but we already suggested/thought to display random servers on HP , if you want to connect quickly using the different options TB provides etc ..

dont know what will be done or if it's gonna happen.

Most frags during the day would be nice indeed , or highter fragger (record) based on a map ..
there are many options .. feel free to post them it could be done one day .

those stuff take time

speedyy7
8-05-2012, 20:08
new awards would be nice indeed.

btw splash, ur not so active on et anymore as before :'(