PDA

View Full Version : UseMe Movie

mirqli
27-04-2012, 14:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhilvSaYuOQ

DOWNLOAD https://rapidshare.com/files/3214156276/UseMe_Movie.mkv (AWESOME QUALITY)

Original TrickJump Movie

Edited by Mirqli
Performed by various UseMe Members

This has been a very long project, as you can see in the movie some of the demos were recorded in 2006 and some just few days back. The project has delayed big time for various reasons and now it's finally here, enjoy!

Music:

Timo Pieni Huijaus - Kaikki Loppuu
Ramallah - Days of Revenge
Blood Stain Child - Freedom
Dark Age - Instrumental

Programs used:

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe After Effects
VirtualDUB
meGUI
Image-ET
Camtrace 3D
Sony Vegas

Mirqli average.et @ QuakeNet
Xfire: sqeggo

JoNny
27-04-2012, 16:26
just awesome!, really nice video, & nice jumps;)
takes a bit time to download that much mb but it is worth!
awesome!

mirqli
27-04-2012, 16:43
Thanks, yeah I know the file is big (50 fps 9000 bitrate), but the quality is also great, you'll see ;)

relic
27-04-2012, 20:47
slowest dl ever :(
but nice movie...

Jari
29-04-2012, 14:05
I love the movie hihi!

equaLz
29-04-2012, 18:09
This vid proofs how great ET still is!!

SergeXE
15-05-2012, 21:14
Quality jumps and vid :)

Hy0...
18-05-2012, 00:22
Nice!! luv it =)
keep going

Adrian
8-06-2012, 13:40
this is one of the best et videos i saw :)

mirqli
8-06-2012, 22:10
Cheers, appreciate it!

winkki
9-06-2012, 19:36
Great vid , but music isn't my style ;)

Jari
12-06-2012, 15:14
same here xD

jux
16-06-2012, 00:43
Next movie will have only bass boom in it, no melody at all, just bass.

Hy0...
10-07-2012, 14:40
dude this isnt melody,this is....crap I mean im not judging the music but dude, what is its gender? this isnt even metal.... the music dont fit to the video

jux
11-07-2012, 14:47
After having those demos for like 4 years and having more than 10 editers, we didn't feel like having some shit dnb synced into our jumps. Maybe you should listen to music a bit more if you can't recognise the genre. I don't care if the music fits to the video, it was never meant to be synced with the jumps or anything. Jumps themselves don't require any music, but just for dicks there had to be some, so why not use something we like?

You say you're not judging the music, but you are.

Jari
11-07-2012, 15:40
Indd, just let them add the music what they want?,
some people are adding hardstyle some people dnb some metal
/care everyone got their own genre!
Discussion stopped.

Still a great vid!, I would like to see more vids of you guys hihi keep it going!

Spl@$h~
5-08-2012, 11:37
damn didnt see that earlier but amazing vid well done !
Makkis & roar on fire !
If those vids arent added @ movie section yet i'll do it .

mirqli
5-08-2012, 13:37
damn didnt see that earlier but amazing vid well done !
Makkis & roar on fire !
If those vids arent added @ movie section yet i'll do it .

Thanks for the feedback! Yea, it's not added there yet, would be nice to see it there though :) Thanks in advance!

VS|wArRi0r
5-08-2012, 14:10
Great jumps guys!

Hy0...
10-08-2012, 20:16
lol the jumps are awesome but i'm just telling you that you should have pick a music that normal people can hear.
Go see the youtube comments and you'll see i'm not the only one who turned off the sound .
And btw, I'm not trolling, I'm helping you. Now believe me or not.

jux
10-08-2012, 20:36
You can decide the music in your own videos. I happen to like this music, and so does most of UseMe members. Trickjump videos do not need to be techno music only. Look up some older tj videos with actually good music, like Walking in the air 2.

Don't be so narrow minded cunt.

Jari
11-08-2012, 09:48
Now stop this conversation about the music thanks.
It's THEIR vid and also THEIR music choice.
Keep it on the great jumps and the editing

Hy0...
11-08-2012, 13:04
Haha mad nerds detected.
Of course you can choose your own music,but I have listened to many genders of music and this shit is just awful.
You must be an emo guy who thinks this kind of music is "sick".
Cheers

mirqli
11-08-2012, 15:24
Haha mad nerds detected.
Of course you can choose your own music,but I have listened to many genders of music and this shit is just awful.
You must be an emo guy who thinks this kind of music is "sick".
Cheers

You have made your opinion clear, but you gotta understand that people have very different taste when it comes down to music. You can think whatever you like about the music, but it still doesn't mean that everyone thinks like that. It doesn't matter how many genres you may have listened to, it doesn't put you in position to say it sucks for everybody, because it's still YOUR OWN opinion. It's useless to argue about things such as music, food and entertainment, because people are into different stuff, have their own taste and opinions about things.

From the movie maker point of view you must think that you can never please everybody and you don't even have to try, because of what I just said.

Jari
11-08-2012, 17:17
You have made your opinion clear, but you gotta understand that people have very different taste when it comes down to music. You can think whatever you like about the music, but it still doesn't mean that everyone thinks like that. It doesn't matter how many genres you may have listened to, it doesn't put you in position to say it sucks for everybody, because it's still YOUR OWN opinion. It's useless to argue about things such as music, food and entertainment, because people are into different stuff, have their own taste and opinions about things.

From the movie maker point of view you must think that you can never please everybody and you don't even have to try, because of what I just said.

+1

Shagileo
13-08-2012, 02:18

+2

And please keep further comments on topic
Insults and other non - related replies will be removed if necessary (or could result in consequences for board user)

Jari
13-08-2012, 14:44
+2

And please keep further comments on topic
Insults and other non - related replies will be removed if necessary (or could result in consequences for board user)

+3 =)

DRi*DaRkPiMp
14-08-2012, 09:03
If you don't like the music, mute it. The video is amazing and that's all that matters. Awesome jumps. Good job on movie, mirqli.

Hy0...
14-08-2012, 13:35
If you don't like the music, mute it. The video is amazing and that's all that matters. Awesome jumps. Good job on movie, mirqli.
+1000

I'm just trollin with you guyz, i know everyone has his own taste of music, this forum is so dead!
Have u put ur video anywhere else? I think it would interesting if you post it on etpros sites !
They would be more interested than jaymoders.

BossHK
15-08-2012, 17:08
+1000

I'm just trollin with you guyz, i know everyone has his own taste of music, this forum is so dead!
Have u put ur video anywhere else? I think it would interesting if you post it on etpros sites !
They would be more interested than jaymoders.

Its been posted on CrossFire already, here is the link: http://www.crossfire.nu/videos/1563/useme-movie

willo
15-08-2012, 19:53
This was a very nice tj movie great work m8

Liked jump on 1:30 :claps:

riadh*
3-09-2012, 04:28
Nice movie