PDA

View Full Version : Bugged session K/D + TSP

ranzig
21-04-2012, 20:21
Good evening,

a few minutes ago I played on the F|A silent server. I checked the rated session and I had to discern that both the K/D statistics and TSP were bugged.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=40144714

Ingame I had around 49 kills but TB displays this ominous number of 26/7. Obviously it can't be that I have a TSP of 8.69 ppm; check also the other calculated values of the players.

With attentive greetings,
Avagantamos

giriel
21-04-2012, 22:40
This isn't a bugged session but a session that didn't scan after x number of minutes.

Enemy Territory uses a lot of trickery throughout the code and one of the problems is a spontaneous disconnect.
It's something that players also experience and is as such also present in our server scanner.
If something weird happens then it simply can't query the server for the current stats and will try again the next time the server is scanned.

From time to time it happens that the server isn't scanned for a consecutive number of times.

Then the scores will only be calculated from the period of time in which the scans were successful.
Momentarily there is nothing we can do about this.

MiLkZz
22-04-2012, 02:17
I had this problem too, be glad you still got rating, I lost a great deal because of it xd