PDA

View Full Version : +wha+ Rasen

christmaspwns
16-04-2012, 22:22
Let's get this shit straight. I'm not really into the active rating anymore, but it's just sad to see this retard still gets on top on both of the systems without doing any thing. And it does ruin everyone else his fun of playing "serious" for rating.

Just saw him playing for min - there is definitely something wrong with the XP he earns. He was taking unis and would get about 15xp for a uni. He had poor stats/light weps and was earning lots of XP for just walking around.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=39810834
Check out **/AK/**ypres with same stats and less than half XP earned in same time..

I don't get it, why won't you disable this retard? Is there anyone who is actually taking care of these "whores"? I thought you finally did something about this, seems TSP is even worse than the "normal" system.

I don't want to fight about anything, but come on, don't you think this is retarded eventho it's a free game. Just helping out the amazing system you made.

Regards,

pro*que pasa?

Edit mod-break for historical records
The server in question was taken over by another person and rasen was lifted as admin. No discredit goes to this server and/or his other admins.

Thanks you for reading

reiseri
16-04-2012, 22:28
you're right! that retard should be disabled seriously.

detoren
16-04-2012, 22:30
Blame the system not rasen :).

christmaspwns
16-04-2012, 22:31

I was expecting this sentence. He's doing it on purpose, he knows exactly what he's doing, whoring.

christmaspwns
16-04-2012, 22:32

I was expecting this sentence. He's doing it on purpose, he knows exactly what he's doing, whoring.

sosA
16-04-2012, 22:45
I already brought this to Paul a couple of days ago. Last time I looked into it. Done wasting my time in these lows when eventually they can get away with it again. System is being messed with, then admins should see and fix it (no offense towards tb-staff in any way).

Mccloud
16-04-2012, 23:01
no surprise, a wha+ asslicker whoring after they made their "comeback" about fixing their act.

Onni:]
17-04-2012, 07:55
Haha read the blue text from their TB page
et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=274

HellfiG
17-04-2012, 11:26
Oh ffs.
For once make an end of this! I've lost the count, how many times did they 'abuse' the system?
They abuse=>nothing or almost nothing happens against them => Get to much bad publicity => they stop
=> 1-2 months has gone => and they do it again.

Always the same, always the same kids, always abusing w/e they can abuse.

Make a poll:
"Remove wha+? from TB?"
Wanna bet the result will be CRUSHING?!

In every post I made here, even reported bugs, I've always been friendly, watched out what words I (would) use.
But this time, these fucking idiots don't deserve anything else than a ban from everywhere they go.

It's a shame! And then that 'blue message' which Onni pointed out. That's just ridiculous. Almost provoking us/TB.

Get rid of those kids, ffs!

Paul
17-04-2012, 12:12
It's hard to judge/moderate those issues but yes, in fact, this time it's too obvious. All the same PPM's, I've also seen demo's that prove that he's getting xp without even moving. It's enough for me to reset his rating. End of story.

Spl@$h~
17-04-2012, 12:34
Oh comon for fking sake , we need to disable that shit .. again and again never mind how many times , all ppl with shitty stats getting over 28-30 ppms

sosA
17-04-2012, 13:50
Instead of just resetting him maybe just disable his server... otherwise it would just be same story with different name or even to his members.
Remember wtf! Paul. Same story there and same server...

JoNny
17-04-2012, 14:49
well, first it's good that his rating has been disabled - it's the only way to show this guys how to play real - but if they do it again and again then we should ban this users from trackbase with the ip too and maybe delete this clan/server so that they should better kick such whorers out of their clan

welll the only way to disable this by it's begin is to disable the serverip(best idea i think) because he's getting that high ppm for nothing just on that server, so the server has been cheated and the system of tb. too, so i would say disable their server and warn the leaders of the called clans which are famous just for their whore-members,,

Greetings, JoNny

christmaspwns
17-04-2012, 16:23
It's hard to judge/moderate those issues but yes, in fact, this time it's too obvious. All the same PPM's, I've also seen demo's that prove that he's getting xp without even moving. It's enough for me to reset his rating. End of story.

Finally a smart move. I'd say thanks from everyone who actually plays for rating. Good job.

sosA
17-04-2012, 18:20
Has been done before, didnt help at all...

Spl@$h~
17-04-2012, 18:24
It only takes 2 secs to reset rating , would be glad to do it anytime even 1000 times.

Mccloud
17-04-2012, 20:23
It only takes 2 secs to reset rating , would be glad to do it anytime even 1000 times.
It happened to loc*Exx:o who cheated for rate then he was back up to top 5 list probably still cheating.

but I agree with this, give splash rights to reset rate, send demos. and proof of whoring and he will take care of it. = best rate moderation

HellfiG
17-04-2012, 21:42
It happened to loc*Exx:o who cheated for rate then he was back up to top 5 list probably still cheating.

but I agree with this, give splash rights to reset rate, send demos. and proof of whoring and he will take care of it. = best rate moderation

Agree.
Need people who can reset rate when certain rules are broken.

Nevertheless thanks paul for the reset.
And thank you Pasa for bringing this up AGAIN.

sosA
17-04-2012, 21:50
Ill tagteam with Splash. np for me resetting those ppl daily. Its not like most of the whorers where outlighted by me or smthing

giriel
17-04-2012, 22:25
Thanks for reporting this.
I have made my own little investigation and I found a very nice feature in silent mod.
You can use LUA support and one of the commands is :

et.G_Damage( target, inflictor, attacker, damage, dflags, mod )

Does amount of damage on target inflicted by inflictor and cased by attacker.

I am quite sure that's the trick being used on that server.
And I would like to warn anyone else who is thinking of using this trick.
It is not tolerated and will be dealt with.

Once again I would like to express my appreciation to the people who are actively guarding the service we are offering !

Jari
17-04-2012, 22:30
i also saw it, and wanted to post about it.
This guys should have a IP ban on TB so they could never rate anymore or something like that.

Sapientia
17-04-2012, 23:51
This guys should have a IP ban on TB so they could never rate anymore or something like that.

100% agree

christmaspwns
17-04-2012, 23:58
deleted.

christmaspwns
18-04-2012, 00:02

As far as I know, that's not possible.

sneaf
18-04-2012, 07:04

Hello whorer from Sky-E server :)

^^ i have demos ...

**** ** and play -.-

Jari
18-04-2012, 17:29
whorer so funny haha says the one who is in the hardcore whore clan., post it dude=)

sneaf
18-04-2012, 18:07
Hah, why u banned on sky-e ? O.O cheater ? O.O Cheater + whorer = nice combo
Yesssssssss.. IM A HARDCORE WHORE CLAN MEMBER ! <cry><cry> ratenoob :)

mrmuppet
18-04-2012, 18:51
Close admins?

JoNny
18-04-2012, 19:58
i think we said everythink which was needed, rasen has been reseted and will get reseted again if he does the same again and again,

p.s. when do you learn to stop saying shit words?:$