PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting on TeamMuppet servers

mrmuppet
24-03-2012, 18:24
Guys,

I am sure all you know that out of mutual respect for fellow clans that is is unprofessional to recruit on other clans servers!

This has been the number one rule between respected clans since day one, we still believe in this and exercise this still today, recruiting on any of our server results in a permanent ban and we also pass on the individuals details to other clan friends to warn them of the individuals behavior and the possibility of them recruiting on their servers.

TrackBase staff are not exempt from this and I would expect more respect from them if they are to represent TB and the gaming community!

giriel
24-03-2012, 19:53
We are aware of the recruitment rules as they are nothing more but a basic sign of respect towards the owners of the server.
Therefor I apologies for any inconvenience that has been caused.
We'll start an internal discussion concerning this matter, thanks for reporting the issue.

mrmuppet
24-03-2012, 20:08
Neither me nor Paul are aware of any recruiting and I assure you that we simply do not have the time to run a clan at the moment.
We are aware of the recruitment rules as they are nothing more but a basic sign of respect towards the owners of the server.
Therefor I apologies for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Apologies Giriel, this is not aimed at you or Paul, the TB staff member in question knows who he is so other staff members do not have to post their response, this was not recruitment for the -TB# but for his own clan, indeed, a basic sign of respect to server owners!

giriel
24-03-2012, 20:22
Yea I red your post a bit too quickly :D
No worries I added a fix :)

jux
5-04-2012, 02:43
I've always thought that is quite lame, whining about people recruiting in servers they don't own. It only shows you don't trust your own clan to be better (not just skill-wise) than the other clans, so you're afraid of the competition. There's always enough people to join your clan too, and it makes you look even better if you aren't dick about other people recruiting. It's your choice what kind of reputation you want to have. Speaking of which, the constant cheating accusations by your admins (spy) are ruining your reputation a great deal! :)

Your servers are awesome otherwise, me and my clan surely will follow your rules! :)

mrmuppet
5-04-2012, 04:11
I do not believe it is lame at all, I believe it is a fundamental matter of respect for the community of whom the server belongs to! What sort of message would it send out if I said to my 95 active members tomorrow "Dont play on our servers tonight, go forth and recruit on other clans servers for a night" Totally disrespectful to the ET community and fellow clans!

We dont aim to be and we never will be the best so we certainly are not afraid of competition, if people want to build a clan, then get a server, play on it and only it, then recruit when players start to come, dont prey on the hard work and commitment that other communities have done to build up busy servers just so others can come on and leach on them, this is not me being a dick, just asking for a little mutual respect.

If there are any accusations made against others regarding cheating in main chat then please take a screen shot and bring it to our forums, all admins know the procedure when suspecting a cheat. Suspected cheats are never mentioned in main chat, demos are recorded along with the user info, these are brought to the forums and a team of cheat busters then review then, if they vote unanimously in favor then the player is banned, if not unanimously then they are not, simple really. All demos are archived and are available for viewings if the player wishes to appeal.

I dont believe I know your clan but looking at your server info, you guys only play on our Jaymod on which I do not, so I will reiterate that if you do have any issues with members on there then please take a screen shot and bring it to our forums and from there we will deal with it, I will post a link to this topic so all junior admins and above can read your comments and my reply to them regarding my expectations.

Regards.

jux
24-05-2012, 14:17
You pay, you decide :). What's your point of view on a clanless player meeting another clan than yours at your server, and asking in public to join that certain clan? Is that disrespectful from the clanless player against your clan and punishable deed, or is it ok? And if it's ok, may the clan then advertise their forum / contact info to the clanless player?

Cheating accusations from your clan have seized, though still sometimes we see some of your admins go spec right away after we come in, hoping to see suspicious actions (which you will never see). Only Spy*pimp* was accusing us in the past, and actually was pretty rude to us in general, but after us having a few months break from jaymod, he seems to have changed and is not accusing us or being rude anymore.

So, everything's ok now, and we're back at dominating your jaymod server! :D

Dookie
24-05-2012, 19:39
gl with your servers

Onni:]
25-05-2012, 19:12
Hi, could any admin explain to me why I'm banned for around 19459835774563578 seconds from your Etpub server? Reason none