PDA

View Full Version : Kony 2012

mirqli
8-03-2012, 23:39
I just want to share this to support the project. Feel free to share your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

Scarhand
9-03-2012, 00:16
Just found out about this today.

Adrian
9-03-2012, 00:46
this is very good stuff the crimes that happen around the world are bad these people that do them should be chopped up.

SergeXE
9-03-2012, 07:18
It's nice to see Invisible Children getting some recognition that they've deserved. I've known of the organization for years now and have donated and acted on my part to past causes, so it's finally nice to see their efforts are paying off and that more and more people around the world are becoming aware of people like Joseph Kony and what he represents to the human society. The crimes this one man has done for the span of over 20 years is atrocious; yes Uganda has seen better days now compared to previous years and the crimes aren't as bad as before, but the threat is still there for these kids and the people of Africa and I hope justice will be serve for Kony if ever he is arrested and captured. There are worse human beings out there right now like Joseph Kony in other places of the world, so hopefully some light will be shed on them too and awareness will be raised.

JoNny
9-03-2012, 17:48
I got known about this video via facebook by a friend who shared this video,
i watched it and think this is a project which is needed so let's support it and i shared it with all people on the fb-world
try to share this video to your friends too and kony will be caught soon ;)

Shagileo
9-03-2012, 18:10
I've read so much about it on FB and the interwebs. I already took a look at the video for the first 10 minutes and I must say it's really well made.

ibunforgiven
9-03-2012, 21:54
there is a movie called machine gun preacher with gerard butler.watch it

Hy0...
10-03-2012, 10:28
Ye, This video became famous in 2 days!

Phenomenom
12-03-2012, 06:47
This was a reak eye opening video.. Nice one ;)