PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Scrimmage Maps?

=EMP=Cutterbeck
4-03-2012, 20:31
:question:This may just be a stupid question, or it may not. Is there such a thing a sniper Scrimmage maps? I hear all about Scrimmage maps, but never hear anything about Sniper Scrimmaging. Has anyone heard of any Sniper scrim's.:question:

Shagileo
5-03-2012, 02:25
Personally never heard of those, but must be a blast to play those

{WeB}*GANG$TA*
7-03-2012, 17:23
Speak to the guys from the [UJE] Clan, Cutterbeck. They've made about 15 - 20 sniper only maps, these guys are some of the best in the business. Here's a link to their website:

http://www.ujeclan.com/

[UJE]Niek is the guy you're looking for.

=EMP=Cutterbeck
7-03-2012, 23:19
Cool thanks. I have played on a lot of their maps, and they are all great.

Spicy
11-03-2012, 13:36
TWC also has a sniper scrim team though I think it's pretty inactive.

JoNny
12-03-2012, 18:12
Sniper has been changing from time to time, it was pretty popular a time before, but every mod needs members which play it, and now soo many stopped et or joined some other mods like nq/jaymod/etc, so these days there are just not that much members anymore which play sniper ;)

Destroy666
23-03-2012, 12:52
I was part of few sniper scrims when the 2.55 'sniper community' was active. Maps? I'd recommend sniper_shadow_remix/ae_sniper_challange, twc_sniper and you can also try some UJE maps (I think oldskool, industry and ocean were the best).

Personally never heard of those, but must be a blast to play those

I don't really know what you mean with 'a blast' but if it means they were boring then you're wrong. Find some videos from dP or 545 clan and you'll see how sniping can be interesting.

Shagileo
24-03-2012, 15:15
When someone is referring to something 'as a blast' it means it's great ! :)

I enjoyed sniper rounds myself years ago. It's very awesome to play those.
But I haven't heard of sniper maps which were specifically designed to be in scrims or tournaments - that's why I said that would be cool (aka a blast :) )

VS|wArRi0r
25-03-2012, 09:09
ooh yes, i'm gonna play some sniper maps today :D long time ..

Onni:]
25-03-2012, 12:41
I'm often killing time on UJE's sniper server.. Sadly there are not much real players :/
But it's still great fun :D. And they got awesome maps there

Patriot
26-03-2012, 14:57
well our sniperserver practiaclly died the day the masterlist was dismissed :(

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=33730

still there but always empty