PDA

View Full Version : All Time List

SergeXE
20-02-2012, 21:03
Good raters come and go and as far as I know, Trackbase is almost 2 years old (maybe it is already, I could be wrong). So with that said, maybe a suggestion for an All Time Top List of raters should be in order? Preferably, the lists should only be 10 slots and have it both working for the normal ranking and the new skill ranking, this way both sides are happy. It's just a suggestion, but mainly it's to recognized some top good raters from the past who've reach high ratings (28+) and the current top raters of now who are reaching impressive numbers and need some recognition.

Patriot
20-02-2012, 21:22
hahahahahahahahahahaha

someone wants to be famous :D

JoNny
20-02-2012, 23:34
Idk if this is able bcs we would need to store the maxrate of every player and that would take store but for that you'd to wait for paul , he'll say if its possible ;)

SergeXE
21-02-2012, 00:43
hahahahahahahahahahaha

someone wants to be famous :D

No, that's certainly not the case lol. As I mentioned, it's just to acknowledge the top highest raters that used to rate in the past since Trackbase started and the current raters now and put them in a toplist of all time to show some recognition and it might even give some insight to new raters of how well they compare to those people in the list. Since this is primarily a rating site, I thought it would be a good suggestion. :)

Shownie
21-02-2012, 12:12
lol.