PDA

View Full Version : Bandidos...Not a Clan just players that like to play ET.

Raner777
18-02-2012, 19:01
Server Name: Bandidos
IP: 74.201.57.70:27960
Game...Enemy Territory...260b...
Maps on rotation: 15...
Bandidos Custom Sounds...
Music : six...Three English and Three Spanish...
Mod...Silent 0.5.0
Come play with Bandidos stick around a while...an hour or so and if you like what you see let us know and you will get level 2 on the server and 10000 xp...You let us know which class you prefer...
Note: Server only has 6 levels...0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Punkbuster is disabled because there is no longer PB support for ET.
With PB disabled you will not get any errors or kicks when connecting..
We monitor for cheaters on our own...
Did you ever want to run your own server...Well here is your chance to run one... I am looking for one maybe two persons to help run the server...Expierence would be nice but not required...what is required is reliability and honesty...if you are intrested drop me a note...
If you need more server info or have any questions...just contact me...
Contact Name Bandido|1|
Contact Email:
bandidos_et@hotmail.com

*Headhunter*
11-03-2012, 11:16
Hey Raner777

welcome on the board :)

I am one of two Supporter of the "Free Server Alliance" (FSA).

Did you ever want to run your own server...Well here is your chance to run one... I am looking for one maybe two persons to help run the server...Expierence would be nice but not required...what is required is reliability and honesty...if you are intrested drop me a note...

I will invite you to be a Part of our Alliance of free Servers because we are no Clan too, but have a lot Visitors.
If you agree, i will set in your Server (s) into our Server Menu of the two ETG Servers first (we work on the menu for the EBA servers atm)
Trackbase Topic: http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/1168-Free-Server-Alliance-(FSA)?p=13021#post13021
ServerOverview: http://www.etgamers.org/portal
or contact me via mail (see Profile).
Have fun at the Game

Dookie
11-03-2012, 14:40
gl guys

Raner777
29-03-2012, 12:59
Hello...Headhunter sorry for the late reply.
I am trying to start a new clan so I don't know if your offer still stands but if you want to add my server to ETG Servers, That is fine with me...
Please contact me on email bandidosclan@hotmail.com
Thanks again for the invite... RaNeR...