PDA

View Full Version : The problem with the nickname

piotrek90
31-10-2010, 12:59
I have a Problem with the nickname, it looks like that. I play on the server is great and everything but when I go to the SL does not show me anything that I played .. I do not know whats going on please help.

My nickname : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=29718

Spl@$h~
31-10-2010, 13:44
hELLO, i dont really understand what you are trying to say but gonna explain some points just in case.

-Trackbase and SL(splatterladder) are different tracker , if you have rating on SL doesnt mean you will get it too on TB.
According to the server you play , SL has more than dont know 2500 servers , Trackbase only have 300 maybe.
Make sure the server where you play , is tracked by TB ifnot go add it (ip adress) in the serverlist.

- On your name there is color tags activated , it means you set some colors which TB will only track.
you have to set the same colors on your name or delete them before playing.

- Check the server if its PB protected or not. IF PB is OFF you will not get rated ,(except for FA #2 server)

Hope its gonna help you !

piotrek90
31-10-2010, 16:15
So everything fit just that my problem is that normally only yesterday it was good and today I played on servers (meet the criteria for what you gave), and nothing at all to me does not show that I played for them or not going to rate me or the + or the -. Help me pls.

Spl@$h~
31-10-2010, 16:38
Try to rate on a different server to see if you still have the problem.
From what i saw nothing wrong with your sessions
Except the colortag you set ^0f^4y^6g for example remove them or make sure you have the same ones on your name and you will get rated

Paul
31-10-2010, 17:40
I just checked your settings and you have set your name in the colortags field without using colortags.
This is why your sessions show up unranked and why you get that message :)