PDA

View Full Version : =EMP= FRIENDLY Scrim

avery13
18-01-2012, 20:00
I know a lot of you guys are out there to do the full out pro scrims, but we are still a new building clan. We are wanting to know if anyone out there would like to compete in a friendly scrim on our server. It will be running silent mod. Again.. we don't want something super competitive, but we aren't going to just go down easy. We will fight and make sure we win. We've only scrimmed once and are looking for more practice. Currently, we are 1-0. We will take any challengers. If you are looking for something like this, please post here or post on our forums where I will most likely see it faster..

etempireclan.freeforums.org

See you soon hoefully!

ibunforgiven
20-01-2012, 18:41
dude,with all the respect,making a scrim on silent mod is like driving a car with your feet.very dangerous
u want scrim?u play on et pro server

avery13
21-01-2012, 02:13
Again... I say FRIENDLY scrim. Nothing super competitive. We have punk buster set on silent mod and it isn't bad. Have done it many times before

ibunforgiven
22-01-2012, 13:03
it doesnt matter is friendly or not friendly,even if i find this term having no place in this concept.scrims are played officially,like for cb or esl or any other competition,or unofficially,and beside all scrims should be ...FRIENDLY.,your arguement is 0

et pro is the mode designed specifically for competition mode in et ,that includes friendly or not friendly scrims.if u want to play scrims on silent mode,well than u have an issue with your head.u dont play football on the roof of empire state building do u?u play it on a field,or on beach or any place DOWN ON EARTH.think about it

one more thing:punkbuster is gone

avery13
23-01-2012, 14:33
One thing, I'm not switching to etpro whether you tell me to or not. Everyone has their preference, and believe it or not.. there are still a lot of people out there that do NOT like etpro.

Second thing, Punkbuster is NOT gone... which is why there are still servers that are actively running updates and RUNNING the program.

So STFU and stop trolling on a post if you are not even interested.

ibunforgiven
24-01-2012, 12:18
you are an idiot,i dont troll u ,i just tell u it is what it is.for the second time i m telling that u and those who dont like et pro,but want to play a scrim and not choose et pro for that,u are damn stupid.and with this i closed this subject,have fun playing scrims on silent mode...idiot

Snake
24-01-2012, 15:55
Still dont know why Trackbase moderators dont stop this retard of "ibunforgiven" with his stupid post about tzac,scrim,etc on every damn topic. WE ALL KNOW THAT U PLAY ETPRO,UR COOL,ETC. If he want to play a damn scrim on a silent server,why u dont stay out of this topic?

@topic: Maybe you can post a little more on our fa forums (http://fearless-assassins.com/forum),and we can make something. :)

testforecho
24-01-2012, 17:58
He wants to play a scrim on silent? Good for him, it's his problem if he doesn't find opponents who like that. He finds them? Again good for him.
I don't see the problem. Btw Snake, It's not about being cool, I think he wanted to say that most (all?) players who play scrims play on etpro.

As regards the mods, etpro was made for competitions so you have all the commands needed (I don't know if on silent you can lock, speclock, and all that, maybe yes, but etpro came first) and you also have tzac, and I would like to say that many players like standard stuff, they don't like new things, new hit detection, new weapons and all (especially if they are not better).

Silent is a cool mod for publics, but again there is nothing wrong if you play a scrim with it, if both teams agree.

ibunforgiven
25-01-2012, 14:32
u were borned in 92 dont u?that makes sense for talking like that...however dont worry,if there is a retard here is not me,is the ppl that wanna play football on empire state building.let me know when u hit the ground son

.PG|monk
25-01-2012, 18:08
Yes Etpro is designed to play competitive matches between team A and Team B. This topic is mentioned as an invite to play a match against an other Team, but not on a competitive way. By saying i want a friendly match the player in question probably means that this clan wants to play a fun match against another team. This aspect tells me why they prefer to play a match on a more Public mod than a mod like ETpro. The important aspects in scrim(match) that makes you move to the Mod ETpro doenst apply for them. Therefor ETpro isn't the mod that fit their aspects of a match.

But in some way i think you mention something different, but i don't get your point. So please let them having fun, which they want to have. And if thats a match between an other clan on any mod. Let them.

Kind regards,
monk

ibunforgiven
25-01-2012, 18:44
i let them all right,is not that i can do anything to stop,nor that i want that.i just said is not a right thing to do...

=EMP=Cutterbeck
26-01-2012, 03:07
Wow...Dude you have issues. It might start with your server name. That says a lot about you.
Now @ Avery's post. It is a request for a FRIENDLY SCRIMMAGE. You know like 2 clans getting together on one of their servers and having a fun time.
Oh I forgot. You don't do that. ETPRO IS THE ONLY SERVER YOU SHOULD SCRIMMAGE ON! Bull S**t Clans do it all the time on other servers than ETPRO.

By the way did you go to school because your spelling suck's.... SON!

avery13
26-01-2012, 03:53
Almost forgot about this post until Cutter mentioned it lol. To catch up...

you are an idiot,i dont troll u ,i just tell u it is what it is.for the second time i m telling that u and those who dont like et pro,but want to play a scrim and not choose et pro for that,u are damn stupid.and with this i closed this subject,have fun playing scrims on silent mode...idiot

Dude... just shut up. If you don't want to scrim, STOP POSTING! I can scrim on whatever server I dam well please because hell... I PAY FOR IT. If we are not looking for a huge competitive scrimmage, we don't have to do it on etpro because there ARE clans out there that will scrimmage on a non etpro clan.

@topic: Maybe you can post a little more on our fa forums (http://fearless-assassins.com/forum),and we can make something. :)

I will look into it! I know hellreturn pretty well, in fact, he will be hosting our new server in the next few months!

He wants to play a scrim on silent? Good for him, it's his problem if he doesn't find opponents who like that. He finds them? Again good for him.
I don't see the problem. Btw Snake, It's not about being cool, I think he wanted to say that most (all?) players who play scrims play on etpro.

As regards the mods, etpro was made for competitions so you have all the commands needed (I don't know if on silent you can lock, speclock, and all that, maybe yes, but etpro came first) and you also have tzac, and I would like to say that many players like standard stuff, they don't like new things, new hit detection, new weapons and all (especially if they are not better).

Silent is a cool mod for publics, but again there is nothing wrong if you play a scrim with it, if both teams agree.

As an update, we moved away from silent mod because our host would not support it correctly. We are running Jaymod now and are happy with it. It not only has the commands you need to run a scrim through the REFEREE commands, but it is also the mod that many of our allied clans and friends play as well. It's just the common mod for all of our players.

u were borned in 92 dont u?that makes sense for talking like that...however dont worry,if there is a retard here is not me,is the ppl that wanna play football on empire state building.let me know when u hit the ground son

What does having to be born in 1992 have to do? I can guarantee I am probably a whole lot smarter than you are any day. You sound like the whiny little noob that does nothing but play ET and sits on his ass all day and whine on posts like this. Get a life dude...

Yes Etpro is designed to play competitive matches between team A and Team B. This topic is mentioned as an invite to play a match against an other Team, but not on a competitive way. By saying i want a friendly match the player in question probably means that this clan wants to play a fun match against another team. This aspect tells me why they prefer to play a match on a more Public mod than a mod like ETpro. The important aspects in scrim(match) that makes you move to the Mod ETpro doenst apply for them. Therefor ETpro isn't the mod that fit their aspects of a match.

But in some way i think you mention something different, but i don't get your point. So please let them having fun, which they want to have. And if thats a match between an other clan on any mod. Let them.

Kind regards,
monk

THANK YOU! That is exactly all I am asking for. Didn't know it would be this big of a hassle. We are actually scrimmaging on Saturday with another clan that plays Jaymod and we get a long with. This will be our second scrim against them.

So to reiterate... if you have nothing good to say on a post and refuse to step away from the single-minded thought process that you have about etpro is the ONLY mod out there to do anything on,..... go away...

Thanks,
Avery

ibunforgiven
26-01-2012, 16:43
u bothered to write me an entire novel,what u aiming for winning some prize with your writing talents,dude?
what about my server name lol,i just loved that movie,and inspired me for the name i used for a jaymod clan i had 2 years ago.the name stayed,i changed the server from jaymod to et pro.big deal?

go have your fun,retards on asylum have fun as well,i got u bro

avery13
27-01-2012, 04:02
Wtf is your problem dude? You really need to stop trolling on this thread. Can someone delete all of these posts? It's ridiculous how just because some idiot gets on the forums, he disrupts every single thing that is said here. He makes absolutely no since what so ever.

As we say on twitter: #idiotscrackmeup

ibunforgiven
27-01-2012, 12:35
Wtf is your problem dude? You really need to stop trolling on this thread. Can someone delete all of these posts? It's ridiculous how just because some idiot gets on the forums, he disrupts every single thing that is said here. He makes absolutely no since what so ever.

As we say on twitter: #idiotscrackmeup

i dont use twitter so i dont know what u smart ppl say on that marvelous website.guess u are way much cooler than me

for the second time:i dont troll u,i just said playing a scrim on other mod than et pro is stupid imo.that is my oppinion u have to respect it.well good bye my little friend,i hope i can talk back to u when u 18.

VS|wArRi0r
27-01-2012, 12:46
Stop and stay on topic please.
Acting like kids and determined to ruin every topic one way or another.

He asked someone wanted to play some fun scrim on silent mod. NP, you don't have to act like that ibunforgiven.
Official scrim is always played on ET pro (everybody knows that)

Now, stop the crap talk.

With regards,
VS|wArRi0r

mrmuppet
27-01-2012, 13:02
Hey =EMP= guys, If you want a friendly clan to clan match regardless of the mod then drop me a line and I will post on our forums, we play all the mods so having a friendly match on Silent is no problem for us, there may be a time difference issue but we can look into that.

Regards.

=EMP=Cutterbeck
28-01-2012, 00:02
Hey mrmuppet. We are now using Jaymod, silEnt started having bug's and they weren't being to helpful in figuring out how to fix them.
Anyway, this is our forums address http://etempireclan.freeforums.org/ feel free to drop by and say hello. We will do the same on your forums.
As for Avery, he is my son, and very into ET. He is still learning the server end of things, but we have a few members that are helping him out with it.

Hope to frag with you soon

One last thing for ibunforgiven. As you even stated Avery was born in 1992....let's see 2012 minus 1992....equals....20 not 17.

Sorry VS|wArRi0r, had to take one last shot.

mrmuppet
28-01-2012, 00:53
Jaymod is no problem, we have many members who prefer to play Jaymod so this will not be an issue.

I will drop by and say hi, good luck with the server.

avery13
28-01-2012, 01:28
Thanks MrMuppet! Would look forward to playing with you guys. We have a set cfg for the Jaymod server, so all I really have to do is switch the command lines real quick and we are set. But yea, if you wanna stop by the forums and post in our Scrim Section, that would be cool. I can stop by your forums as well. What's the link?

ibunforgiven
28-01-2012, 17:01
is no crap talk.i just gave my oppinion and u ppl should respect it.not only official scrims are played on et pro,but also every friendly and mix scrim i played,i did it on et pro.normal ppl play that ,there.i guess being normal this days means either trolling or being completely retarded

avery13
28-01-2012, 17:14
It's my opinion as well and you have to respect that. So get over it lol. Things don't have to be by the books 100% of the time. It's not like there is a rule saying that. Since we apperently HAVE to respect your opinion then you HAVE to respect mine. So stop calling me stupid and get on with your life... Go troll another thread

Jari
29-01-2012, 01:40
Heya EMP clan,
Well we ( -sM/ & sM| ) would like to have a scrim with u guys,
I think it will be fun to play it on a jaymod or silEnt mod (i prefer silent ^^)
post on our forum where, time, day etc... =D
http://fragz.forumotion.co.uk/

oh btw ibunforgiven stop fckingaround on topics like this cuz ur always angry when someone wants something and u dont like it.

mrmuppet
29-01-2012, 02:21
is no crap talk.i just gave my oppinion and u ppl should respect it.not only official scrims are played on et pro,but also every friendly and mix scrim i played,i did it on et pro.normal ppl play that ,there.i guess being normal this days means either trolling or being completely retarded

I respect you opinion that you scrims should only be played on etpro and that this is the only mod you use but if you don't want to play against them on another mod then just don't reply!
Two clans meeting up and playing a friendly game on a server running a different mod does not mean we are retarded, its just fun.

LaTino
29-01-2012, 05:08
Ibu is just forum spamming. the term scrim should be used on etpro tho IMO. But c'mon Ibu u know what they are referring to so plz let them do what they like and stop arguing on topics if you don't have good intentions.

About the respect part. Do you even think that ppl will show respect to your opinion when your replies are just attacks? You should formulate your replies more user friendly if you want respect IMO. And not calling ppl retards or what so ever.

ibunforgiven
29-01-2012, 16:35
pls check who started with the troll and the retard accuse first before u even consider to reply to me.is absolutelly pathetic 3 guys reply to me saying i say smt wrong,but none of them even read what the other wrote.he claims i troll,i do not,he says i m idiot,i m not...wat more do u want me to say?
if u consider this being spam,pls go and look exactly how many topics are on the forum right now,and to how many i wrote anything,and if u see at majority of the topics that i replied anything than u can say i m a retarded and a spammer.

LaTino
29-01-2012, 19:07
Not attackin you and I read the rest. Also other posts but this bs wasnt the intention of my post. You are calling the (most) posters kids (do assume you are an adult), so the only thing I think is pathetic is a adult lowering himself to this level. Not gonna continue argueing about this so this is my last post here. Just wanted to give my opinion and I did. What you do with it is up to you guys. Just let ppl do what they want to. Creativity isn't wrong and helped allot of things to survive. If you know what I mean.

Fatal1ty
9-02-2012, 00:01
Nice chat u have there

relic
9-02-2012, 12:29
let us know how the scrim went instead :)

avery13
13-02-2012, 00:41
So far.. the scrims that we have had with some clans have been a success and a lot of fun.