PDA

View Full Version : -TWC| The Wrecked Commanders

-TWC|#Chaos|Nms
15-01-2012, 18:29
-TWC| (The Wrecked Commanders).

We are recruiting in every server except ETpro, If you want to join, ask one of our recruiters for a tryout.

You can join our servers from all game versions (2.55, 2.60, 2.60b).

The servers that the clan -TWC| have, are:

No Download server.
Vietnam server.
Mix'd mods XPS server.
ETjump server.
Panzerwar server.
Sniper server.
ETpro server.

No Download server

-TWC|No Download is a server with stock maps (oasis, railgun, battery, fueldump, goldrush and radar). The server is a jaymod server.
Your xp will be saved for ever in the server. The IP of the No Download server is: 85.214.159.249:26000.

Vietnam server

-TWC|Vietnam is an ETnam server. In this mod there are many features like parachute, tripmines, unique weapons, kamikaze and more. It's a really nice server to play on.
IP: 85.214.159.249:18000.

Mix'd Mods XPS server

This server has 5 different mods:
Normal HS - Otherwise normal but headshot is kill.
HS only -- Only headshots kill.
One Shell -- You start with luger and with one bullet. With every kill you get one bullet and from sprees also one bullet. (Sprees at 3, 5, 7, 10)
Last Man Standing -- Teams play rounds and everyone has one life per round.
Stopwatch -- You do objective in Aldernest and Supply and other side defends. Respawn time is 30sec, no double jump. IP: 85.214.159.249:29000.

ETJump server

-TWC|ETjump is a trickjump server. The server is a ETjump server. If you like to trickjump, this server will feel like your home.
IP: 85.214.159.249:24000

PanzerWar server

Like the name is saying, it is a panzerwar server. If you like to play with a panzer, then you found your home there.
IP: 85.214.159.249:23000

Sniper server

This server is everything about sniping. If you like sniping, then you will like this server. It is a Jaymod server with EnhMod (forcecvar antitweak). You can also enjoy playing objective on few big maps (dynamite and pliers available).
IP: 85.214.159.249:21000

ETpro server

-TWC|ETpro is an ETpro server and the server is on 2.55b. The most of the ETpro servers are not public in 2.55, but this ETpro server is public. The IP of the ETpro server is 85.214.159.249:32000.

Do you want to know more information about us or do you have some questions? Then you can go to our clansite:www.board.twcclan.org

Hope to see you in our servers someday.

Chaos.

ETc|#.Jay.#
16-01-2012, 06:10
î get this message when i open the website

Als attackierend gemeldete Webseite!

Die Webseite auf www.twcclan.org wurde als attackierende Seite gemeldet und auf Grund Ihrer Sicherheitseinstellungen blockiert.

Attackierende Webseiten versuchen, Programme zu installieren, die private Informationen stehlen, Ihren Computer verwenden, um andere zu attackieren oder Ihr System beschädigen.Manche Webseiten vertreiben bewusst Viren und ähnlich schädliche Software, aber viele Webseiten sind auch ohne das Wissen oder die Erlaubnis des Betreibers kompromittiert.

Patriot
16-01-2012, 13:52
I didnt get any messages abut that

i do however get that massage everytime im on the TZAC page

Destroy666
16-01-2012, 16:15
Site link has been corrected, should work without any problems now. Also server info is updated.

Ligustah
16-01-2012, 16:31
We used to have a faulty script on the site that made Google block the site. It was fixed, if I am not mistaken,
but I will look into it.
Thanks for the note.

mrmuppet
16-01-2012, 17:13
Google chrome still presents the warning page saying the site contains malware obviously you can proceed but this is seriously going to limit your visitors. If you have a google webmaster tools account you can view more information from there if you have authenticated the site into your account.

Ligustah
16-01-2012, 17:24
Yes, I'm using the Webmaster tools and already found the problem.
I'm not used to that Hostgator CPanel though oO
Why can't they just let me SSH the configs >.<

But I'm working on it.

-TWC|#Chaos|Nms
24-01-2012, 21:39
//update No Download server

There is something changed in the serversettings of the No Download server, adrealine has been turned off in the server.

Chaos.

-TWC|#Chaos|Nms
26-02-2012, 14:42
//update

New forum : www.board.twcclan.org

Spicy
14-03-2012, 16:55
OneShell has been removed and Headshot is now Mixed Mods which has 5 different mods:
Normal HS - Otherwise normal but headshot is kill.
HS only -- Only headshots kill.
One Shell -- You start with luger and with one bullet. With every kill you get one bullet and from sprees also one bullet. (Sprees at 3, 5, 7, 10)
Last Man Standing -- Teams play rounds and everyone has one life per round.
Stopwatch -- You do objective in Aldernest and Supply and other side defends. Respawn time is 30sec, no double jump.

Every mod has 2 maps then comes the next mod.

Dookie
14-03-2012, 20:29
gl