PDA

View Full Version : My first ET video...

Manu
6-01-2012, 16:01
Hey everyone and player of ET,

I moved to an other place since a week and now i cant play ET... i m happy to find somes wifi here at mountain :D. But it's a public one and i cant connect on xfire or on ET ... too slow and security lock or i dont know what :).

So i decided to try to make somes videos with my new laptop. I installed fraps, and started somes shits.... for test my programs i edited a demo of an aimbot i busted somes months ago on FA NQ.

http://youtu.be/a5-QmJqonmk

HD Avaible :) This is a very simple movie, no effect, no switch stuff... just simple editing. My video cfg in ET is not the best, i took high graphism only and put off somes things on the screen (damn i forgot to put off compass ;)). I had a very good ET cfg for video but it's too high and then i cant get enought fps to get a good movie :P.

Well just tell me what you think xD anyway it's a very simple movie. I need to work on introduction and add somes effects or stuff :)

Manu.

PS : any suggestions is good to take :)

http://youtu.be/a5-QmJqonmk

Ninjaa
6-01-2012, 17:23
nice vid my friend

epsi
6-01-2012, 19:36
ure vid is not avi in GER, thx goes to the GEMA ^^

christmaspwns
6-01-2012, 20:28
Why would you make a video of a cheater. You just gave him credits, good job.

LaTino
7-01-2012, 00:14
Why would you make a video of a cheater. You just gave him credits, good job.
Fame and glory for the aimbotter, to bad. You may have had good intentions but like said the credits go to that ET-ruiner. If you want to continue with making movies make I would suggest fragmovies of your clanmates maybe? btw as a tip. cg_draw2D "0"

Manu
7-01-2012, 13:19
About that quepasa, the demo of a cheater is only what i got to try my new programs, i'm not crediting him, but it's a vid like a test. I got some other, but i need work on it better. And there is not glory, my video will not reach 1000 view so who cares ?

The problem with cg_draw2D 0 is that you have nothing on window...which is good but i mean i dont know how to get cg_draw2D 0 setting and just keep the 'You killed ETPlayer'... if you could help me on that, could be nice. I hope you understood my point ^^.

Torte
7-01-2012, 20:08
@epsi

u can look in ger too.....