PDA

View Full Version : $k@red | $k@MezeusaR:] #FrAGMOVIE by WH-Team

Fatal1ty
3-01-2012, 18:35
http://oi53.tinypic.com/k5mol.jpg

Hello!

Many of You may think we are inactive coz we're not playing much at all, You are wrong. Most of us are everyday on ET just on different nicks. We have ALOT of demos and most of these are around 1 month old. We just don't have time to check them. Today i found some free time so i decited to fresh up our youtube page. I hope You'll now know that we are seriously watching You so better don't whore. Next video comming in a day of two. Be patient & Have fun watching! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wbY0tgnFN8

Please subscribe!

Spl@$h~
3-01-2012, 18:49
A pleasure as always :)

Fatal1ty
3-01-2012, 19:38
A pleasure as always :)

Glad to hear =)

Jari
3-01-2012, 19:44
lol

epsi
3-01-2012, 20:41
lovely vid, well done. Didn't saw such a extremely lowskilled high-rated guy for a long time. ROFL :D

Sho0terNL
4-01-2012, 01:25
Can hardly believe its him lal .. he fails at whoring.. saw him playing a normal match as medic lately tho.. he seemed to be able to frag like that as well..

Spl@$h~
4-01-2012, 04:47
Could be a faker indeed , it would have been great to get sessions to see if they were ranked or not and to see ppm values etc...
Love the end of the vid , nice presentation

Fatal1ty
4-01-2012, 12:14
To be honest I've NO IDEA if this sesion got ranked or not. I've received the demo from 'equanimity' and totaly forgot to check lol ^^.

I've uploaded the demo for You so You can check it urself in case You want to sort something out. Here You go: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cmhd85dciqgdzf :]

ADD: Can someone of TB admins or whoever tell me if this got ranked? I did add Mez. to out whore blacklist @whorehunterz.netii.net so if this wasn't ranked, I'm gonna remove it but the movie stay at our channel cuz it rocks lol ^^.

ADD2: Mez's reply under our Movie. I think it may be useful so I'm copying it here.

"Well, yes it is true that i whored this map and a few others but i hope i didn't pissed anyone off as long as i had the playlock on and the session wasn't rated. My current rating has been done without whoring. Maybe you think that i play on beginners because it doesn't show the K/D anymore but in this case you are wrong. You are welcomed to spec me everytime i play. Also i have to admit that you have done a great job so far and i really like how you edited the video, it is really funny. Peace."

Shagileo
4-01-2012, 17:40
Mature reaction, however - I personally don't find it that hard of an XP-boosting matter in this video.
If a covops loses his disguise when engaging a battle, I personally find it normal that the covops is checking for another new disguise (even if it's not his own kill).

When the covops is deliberately removing his disguise and hops from one uniform to another, that's another matter

I didn't see the whole demo, though (I did see the full video presented here, but I personally don't find it that "xp-boosting" ).

Fatal1ty
5-01-2012, 15:12
Could be a faker indeed , it would have been great to get sessions to see if they were ranked or not and to see ppm values etc...

I've just checked the sessions of last 3 or 4 days. Since the demo was done on FA#2 (messenge bar while demo is loading You can check it urself) and on map Street Night, there are only 2 matches i found.

1. "02.01.'12 19:35" http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=34288368 (Problem with this session is actually that some players are missing like the one who recorded the demo 'cTRL-equanimity~'. Some other players are missing to)

2. "31.12.'11 23:01" http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=34162567 (Same thing here. Some players are missing.. well most of them)

So now i've some quetions. Is there a possiblity that TB actually messed up players and don't recognize them all? Is there anything i'm missing? After all this im kinda lost and i've no idea what is going on. The only GOOOD and LOGICAL answer for me is "THE DEMO HAS BEEN MADE BEFORE december 31 2011." What is going on guys? BTW I'm gonna ask Ctrl when the demo has been made. He was offline for 2 days.

HUGE EDIT: The demo has been made (as i though) BEFORE 30 december 2011. I've the exacly date so gonna talk with TB admins maybe they have some logs to check if this got rated. My sources say it has been rated but we all know, i need PROFF.

Mccloud
5-01-2012, 16:23
Mature reaction, however - I personally don't find it that hard of an XP-boosting matter in this video.
If a covops loses his disguise when engaging a battle, I personally find it normal that the covops is checking for another new disguise (even if it's not his own kill).

When the covops is deliberately removing his disguise and hops from one uniform to another, that's another matter

I didn't see the whole demo, though (I did see the full video presented here, but I personally don't find it that "xp-boosting" ).

I was there when he was whoring it was not just this map, he went on beginners and did the same, he wanted an xp boost so he went covie and started stealing bodies, how can you say its not whoring when he is poisoned and steals the next body near him and satchels himself? are you kidding me? that is not normal covie-spy-sneaking behavior, that's just nabish and whoring

And FYI, session did get ranked, he was only at 19+ rate, so didn't care really I was just bored when I recorded this, BUT I see I made a mistake cause now he's getting higher in ranks and he is around 20+ or something

*EDIT* Also who would want to fake a 19/20+ rater? I never even heard of this player before, there is better troll material out there, like Sergexe who got faked some days ago, or any of the top 5 or top 10. doubt this is the case of a faker

Shagileo
6-01-2012, 02:49
Well I wasn't there, so I can't fully judge - I only judge on what I saw and those were my two cents :)

Hy0...
6-03-2012, 19:02
Most of us are everyday on ET just on different nicks.

Wait are you that "............." guy on wood ?! x)

Courchea
16-08-2012, 00:35
nice vidoe bravo ma :D