PDA

View Full Version : .ArT#NoDownloads#XPSAVE (2nd server)

Legadema
24-12-2011, 20:23
.ArT#NoDownloads#XPSAVE
No packs, fonts or crazy add-ons to download. Just the maps (which most of the players already have) which are in the rotation. The maps which we are having in the rotation at the moment are:
Oasis, Supply, Bremen, Beach Invasion, Goldrush, Venice, Fuel Depot, Fueldump, Marrakech Streets 2, Radar, MLB Daybreak and Delivery.

Some additional server information:
IP: 213.108.29.118:27030
Mod: Jaymod 2.2.0
Protocol: 2.55+
Slots: 40
Fire rate: RTCW-style
DoubleJump: On
Adrenaline: Off
XPSave: Forever
Admin levels: XP-related
Map Requests: On our forum <http://art-clan.ucoz.com>

Hope to see you there!

Greetz .ArT#

Dupstep
24-12-2011, 21:17
Nice,keep it up guys!

Dookie
25-12-2011, 05:15
nice maps ;)

LaTino
25-12-2011, 10:53
:top:Thnks guys!

ibunforgiven
26-12-2011, 17:14
why call it no download since u dont have the standard et maps...
jaybird is a nice guy,but now that punkbuster is really gone,even if u want to get some protection against cheaters u can t...this is ....sad,screw jaymod go to et pro

LaTino
27-12-2011, 00:09
standard maps are on atm, we changed this due to the fact of nodowloads. @etpro, nice mod, but still not interesting enough for some ppl. Enough guys enjoying jaymod and since etpro's TZAC isn't even sure about its existence it doesn't really matter to me/us (could be turning out to be same crap). Mods are there for ppl who like it, and if they dont they stick to others.

ibunforgiven
27-12-2011, 18:50
u are right mods are there for ppl who like it,well i can say i tried many mods:jaymod,nitmod,vietnam,warsow,nq,et pro.did you...or did those ppl u talkin bout?

so now that i ve seen it all ,did it all,i can talk but do u?

LaTino
28-12-2011, 13:34
i can talk but do u?
Seems like an arrogance in that question but care. Since it is my server and clan + my preference go to jaymod the mod will be jaymod. And like said, if ppl dont like this mod they can stick to the ones they like.

ibunforgiven
28-12-2011, 18:54
maybe is arrogance maybe is knowledge,but in your case is deffinettely very short thinking...

LaTino
28-12-2011, 21:18
Maybe it is, but I am glad to be me. No further need to go into any arguments since they always end up in closing threads.

Shagileo
29-12-2011, 02:22
maybe is arrogance maybe is knowledge,but in your case is deffinettely very short thinking...

Please watch your language - this reaction comes out of nowhere

ibunforgiven
29-12-2011, 12:06
read second,this can be deleted

ibunforgiven
29-12-2011, 12:07
Please watch your language - this reaction comes out of nowhere

what?lol arrogant to be called is ok,but short thinking u see smt wrong with that?....where is the freedom of expressing in this?if u take on me for that than take on him for saying arrogant too ,if u want to be some admin,or do i just see an admin being on some guy side cause he is friend with him,and against other cause he ain t?

LaTino
29-12-2011, 12:19
never said u where arrogant, just that that sentence I quoted seemed to be said with some arrogance, imo. And if you feel better then Shagileo can send me warning for that. But just (both of us) let it rest cause this argument/discussion is going nowhere. Lets leave this post in its own peace and glory.

Shagileo
29-12-2011, 15:42
or do i just see an admin being on some guy side cause he is friend with him,and against other cause he ain t?

Just this last fact to set things straight, I don't know LaTino so I'm not choosing sides.
I don't want this thread to derail once again like most of the other ones in the past.

I do, however, support LaTino's idea to let this thing rest and move on to prevent thread closure.

If you need more information or not satisfied with what I have written or with my actions, you can always PM me or start a new thread.
I'm always willing to clarify things.

mrmuppet
29-12-2011, 16:37
Perhaps things just got lost in translation!

More importantly, good luck with the server regardless of mod or settings.

.PG|monk
29-12-2011, 16:54
I think he is still free to choose his own mod isn't it.^^ Where ever he has tested and tried all mods or not, it isn't relevant for him. He prefers to run a server with that mod, let him having fun with that.

LaTino
29-12-2011, 18:45
Perhaps things just got lost in translation!
This could be, it could also be possible that my formulation in English wasn't correct.
Anyways, thnx mrmuppet and monk :)

ibunforgiven
30-12-2011, 07:01
in fact i have no problem what mod u starting to spend money on it,but it really hurts that so much ppl can t see the beauty of et pro and trying to support it...if only u would test smt before choosing what mod to spend your free time on

LaTino
30-12-2011, 10:30
if only u would test smt before choosing what mod to spend your free time on

on our other server we tried etpro and nq for a while, but we saw that our members didnt like those mods at all and this is why we choise jaymod.

ibunforgiven
30-12-2011, 12:41
ok.

LaTino
8-01-2012, 18:09
Server edit:
Players can see the k/d ratio now on TB when they play on our server.