Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.
    I don't think it'll influence the objective players, the so called "hard-whorers" will be penalized, of if you just medic your teammates and supply them with ammo, there's not nothing to worry about.
    XP Bonus for objective might be possible, but that will be something serverside for sure, something we can not influence unfortunately.

I think teamplay/fun is the most important aspect of the game, I'm playing for fun only to, but still, many people will play for rate and if they'll stop just because some other drop packets only in spawn - it's eventually bad for both sides. There will be clear rules what's allowed and what not, and there will only be 1 not-accepted rule at start (with some video's what's not allowed to make it more clear). If any problems will come up, it'll be changed of course!

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Clan
    =F|A=
    I think teamplay/fun is the most important aspect of the game, I'm playing for fun only to, but still, many people will play for rate and if they'll stop just because some other drop packets only in spawn - it's eventually bad for both sides. There will be clear rules what's allowed and what not, and there will only be 1 not-accepted rule at start (with some video's what's not allowed to make it more clear). If any problems will come up, it'll be changed of course!
    i really accept that my bro don't play because he don't see there no team work nothing

Replies
    So what we do with this guy ?

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Clan
    =F|A=
    anyway Biggie why u care of that guy so much i think let they do what they want rating don't show nothing skill showing only so let he have rate what he want but we all know he suck and so on...

Replies
    No lol, whorers should be banned or rate should be taken away... I wont let this fag keep on whoring.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    i suggest you all to play for fun its more cooler
    +100

!hug (Non gay one)

Issue is people don't like to play fair.

Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    +100

!hug (Non gay one)

Issue is people don't like to play fair.
    Whats wrong with gay people ? I personaly supprot all gays . More gays in the world , more free chicks to date with .
    And in all those years you guys have just been talking about team stacking and whoring .
    I guess you didnt smell true et so far so i sugg. to check out and play etpro and see what is REAL ET .

Replies
    Country
    Estonia
    Clan
    =F|A=
    lol idk what that rating giving you? nothing just a number... but nvm some people just want to be in top.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by kobajagi View Post
    Whats wrong with gay people ? I personaly supprot all gays . More gays in the world , more free chicks to date with .
    And in all those years you guys have just been talking about team stacking and whoring .
    I guess you didnt smell true et so far so i sugg. to check out and play etpro and see what is REAL ET .
    There is nothing at all wrong with them but with or without gays, we get enough chicks to date with.

I haven't played ET since long time since lately I play BO and BC2 and looking forward for Crysis 2. I see to smell true ET again, I need to play ETpro again? In which league do you play now a days? Please point me to your crossfire account. I have no intention to play ET again when I can enjoy new games.

@Others Please, be patient. Paul, is working on new system which will take care of those players who only get rating by hardcore whoring.

Replies
    If you will search , you will find .
    Gl with ur new games

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast