Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    Hello there! I think that the Tracbase Staffs know me better or worse or just by sight.
    So, IRL my name's Daniel, I'm 19 yo and I'm from Poland. I am interested in girls, football (for USA - soccer), music (mostly hip-hop - Eminem etc.), psychology and english language (in October I start studying English Philology). Actually I'm chill out cause of holidays
    IN-GAME I'm c1ick or CLiCKNESS, I have about 5 years experience in W:ET. I've been in a few nice and skilled clans (eyd, cC, p4f) and also I had my own - tE. THE END was one of the best clans in TB history. We had 1st place in Rating Rank and in Trackbase Skill Points Rank. We also had a silEnT and ETPro servers so I have some experience in that field Actually tE is closed and I just joined cTRL. Controlled Gaming is an immortal clan imho. They are in the TOP10 clans on TB since I can remember Really, BIG respect to this guys.
    What's more? I'm a really active person. Play ET almost every day. Checking Trackbase EVERY DAY (if I have do not access to do it by computer, I check it by mobile phone ).
    Hmmm, my IT-Knowledge? I think it's not bad. Of course I can change image size, type of image (from .png to .jpg etc.), also I can make some pictures by GIMP (something like that: http://imageshack.com/a/img713/5641/18sf.jpg or like that: https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/89...0/138/2o7y.png).
    I'm mature, calm and helpful person, always willing to help.
    Why I'd like to join? I want to help you guys. As I see, Trackbase is not that popular like in the past. Also I'm really active so I could help people when you are inactive and vice versa. I think that our cooperation would pan out very well.
    I hope you like my "application"
    If you have any questions, ask here, PM, Xfire, Gadu-Gadu, or by e-mail: daniel1124@op.pl

Kind regards,
    c1ick

EDIT: I have to add that I know soooo much about Trackbase Rating and Trackbase Skill Points cause in the past I used to play for it. Know how to bug it (not using ofc), how to calculating etc. I would venture to say that I know (almost) everything about rate and tsp.

EDIT no.2: Of course I could write tutorials about ET (in polish and english language). In the past I have written several tutorials (e.g: how to install ET, how to make an etkey, how to make an account on Trackbase and Splatterladder, how to reserve nickname etc.)
    Here are few tutorials by myself:
    - HOW TO INSTALL W:ET
    - HOW TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON TRACKBASE AND SPLATTERLADDER
    - HOW TO SAVE OUR XP WHEN WE WANT TO REINSTALL W:ET (NQ MOD)
    - HOW TO MAKE A COLORFUL NICKNAME
    - HOW TO MAKE A BINDS
    These tutorials were written in Polish language but it's not problem for me to translate it to English
    ALSO I could make a forum or website - in the past I have made some webistes and forums for THE END. Love working with HTML.
    Last edited by c1ick; 11-09-2014 at 12:44.
    steam id: c1ique