Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Replies
    True, if I want to join Etc I have to delete WOOD .pk3, other way around to join WOOD.
    Quite irritating...
    That is a big problem for us all mate

Replies
    Country
    Vanuatu
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLkZz View Post
    True, if I want to join Etc I have to delete WOOD .pk3, other way around to join WOOD.
    Quite irritating...
    strange, thats not the case with my et
    i can play on both servers without doing anything, just executing a cfg which contains the ip of the server i want to join
    Last edited by toynki; 18-04-2012 at 23:47. Reason: neither [spoiler] nor [hidden] are working

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by toynki View Post
    strange, thats not the case with my et
    i can play on both servers without doing anything, just executing a cfg which contains the ip of the server i want to join
    That is weird because I always connect with IP too :s.

Replies
    Country
    Vanuatu
    strange, maybe restart et and then connect, and not connect to A server and then switch to B server, possible thats not working

Replies
    Why is wood not answer our question ? Change your pk3 WOOD pfff

Replies
    Country
    Vanuatu
    maybe they are too shy to answer
    like mccloud if i greet him he cant answer too, maybe he is also too shy to talk to a stranger he only knows over the internet and a computer game
    AND I SAY HELLO TO HIM EVERY TIME I SEE HIM ON A SERVER

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    WOOD members don't seem to talk English.. I once requested them to unban me but I think they didn't understand what I meant Well luckily the ban is gone

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLkZz View Post
    Quite irritating...
    cl_allowdownload 0

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by toynki View Post
    maybe they are too shy to answer
    like mccloud if i greet him he cant answer too, maybe he is also too shy to talk to a stranger he only knows over the internet and a computer game
    AND I SAY HELLO TO HIM EVERY TIME I SEE HIM ON A SERVER
    You are not even worth saying hello to, besides that, you are not my buddy or friend. And you never was, or have been. and never will be in the future.

Nice one though trying to turn this thread into an attack post against me, shows how mature you, and your clan still is. and I Don't understand your problem, considering I have never said anything to you or your mates since i'm mature enough to leave it as it is, you are always having a little bitch fit and it's getting tedious reading the comments that spouts from that fat gob of yours

So no, I'm not shy, here's your answer why I don't bother playing your troll games
    Last edited by Mccloud; 20-04-2012 at 00:26.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    leaderplop
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    cl_allowdownload 0
    Doesn't help? Won't you get that error: 'Missing .pk3 files - server disconnected' (something like that)?

About WOOD: You need to talk with them in private in French, because most members can't or hardly can speak English.
    I don't know why you (ninjaa) direct yourself to Canavar in a Trackbase topic, instead of trying more than just a pm to get in touch with him.
    Just posting something on their 'chatbox', will make them read whatever you want to ask/accuse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast