Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    pGm'
    Omg dude you're such a faggot...
    I just sayed that TZAC is way better than pb, come on NBS or eG there are not as many cheaters as in gaymod servers. Are you freaking enough clever to understand this ?
    And I'm telling people how to use r_shownormals and stuff becuz some people told me they didnt know how to view demos.
    You're not the only one on this earth Mr Troll, now get outta your cave and get a life ye.

Replies
    Country
    Canada
    Clan
    *MIA*
    Quote Originally Posted by Hy0... View Post
    Omg dude you're such a faggot...
    I just sayed that TZAC is way better than pb, come on NBS or eG there are not as many cheaters as in gaymod servers. Are you freaking enough clever to understand this ?
    And I'm telling people how to use r_shownormals and stuff becuz some people told me they didnt know how to view demos.
    You're not the only one on this earth Mr Troll, now get outta your cave and get a life ye.
    repost that with less anger and a better tune. then maybe i'll listen

Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    pGm'
    Quote Originally Posted by Immunity View Post
    repost that with less anger and a better tune. then maybe i'll listen
    I don't really care if you "listen" or not I just want you to understand that sometimes you shouldnt post crap on forums and just read so that you wont piss off anyone..
    I'm trying to report that wallhacker and nobody from staff seems to give a shit about it, I think it would be great if any TB member can down his rating that's it.

And if you wanna troll go on another forum Immunity plz