Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Too much mumbo jambo in your config

ex: com_watchdog - server command... useless in client config
    r_lastValidRenderer - let the game decide
    snaps - 40 is BS. You will use what server is set to. Just stick in 20 instead of 40. Who ever says, put 40, slap him hard. Even Etpro/scrim server runs on 20 snaps. 40 breaks many things..

etc etc..

edit: don't forget some servers have started over writing config with there lame pk3's and some servers forcecvar to the noob level.. so u can't even disable bob if you like too..

Are you talking about jaymod for muzzleflash? or NQ?
    Well to be honest, my cfg was based upon the Image ET movie cfg. Since it messed up most of my preferred binds, I had to edit it again to a monster that looks like it is now :p

But anyhow, I like how it works at the moment and I haven't had the chance yet to plunge into the cfg to delete useless commands.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagileo View Post
    Well to be honest, my cfg was based upon the Image ET movie cfg. Since it messed up most of my preferred binds, I had to edit it again to a monster that looks like it is now :p

But anyhow, I like how it works at the moment and I haven't had the chance yet to plunge into the cfg to delete useless commands.
    No no i was talking about spl@sh cfg