Hello there dear community members!

I give you the opportunity to be part of a series of swesome (that's awesome BTW...) frag VIDEOS starring YOU!

In this project (if enough votes) am I going to produce a series of Frags of the Week/Month VIDEOS sent in by the TrackBase community!

I am thinking of starring 5 - 10 players each Week/Month depending on the duration of the frags.

VIDEOS ARE NOT A WAY OF SHOWING OFF THE BIGGEST WHORES OR PPM-TOP LIST PLAYERS! THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUN AND FOR EVERY TRACKBASE USERS! PLAYERS WILL BE CHOSEN BY MY (SHOWNIE) OR A JURY (INCLUDING ME) SO WE CAN SHOW WHAT WE CONSIDER IS A FRAG OF THE WEEK/MONTH!!! THIS WILL ONLY BE A SMALL ADDON FOR THE COMMUNITY. A WAY TO SHOW OFF AND MARKETING TRACKBASE AT THE SAME TIME. YOU AS A PLAYER/USER HAVE THE CHANCE OF BEING FAMOUS (IN THE SMALL WORLD WE CALL ESPORT... OR AT LEAST HERE AT TRACKBASE.

So sounds great eh? Cast your vote and hope for some swesome frags on the big screen (depending on your own monitor...) any time soon!

FAQ

Q: What mods is supported?
A: ETPro, ETPub, ETNam, ETMain, Jaymod, NQ, silEnT, N!tmod.

Q: What patch is supported?
A: Only 2.55 and 2.60b

Q: What type of demo is supported?
A: Only the built-in demos are supported (Extension .dm_83/84)

Q: What maps are supported?
A: All major maps.

Q: Do I have to be a registered user?
A: capital Y E S !

Q: Can I send in more than one demo?
A: You can only send in ONE demo each Week/Month

Q: How do I send in a demo?
A: Rename your demo to "playername-mapname.dm_83/84" zip it and mail it to shownie@trackbase.net or mail a link to a download link!