Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    Hahah this guy has added me on xfire with like 3 different profiles, one profile has =F|A= tags on.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Grown the balls to admit you was wrong yet daredevil?

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Who are you and your clan? lol
    I'm DRi*Rel!c* and my clan is DRi.. any other questions?

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by relic View Post
    I'm DRi*Rel!c* and my clan is DRi.. any other questions?
    Yes,

Do you have my IP banned? knowing now that I have been falsly accused? Not that it matters much considering I have never played at your server, and never even likely to. Although I think I may have played some wars vs DRi guys a few years back and had them at xfire if its the same team.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatasq View Post
    Hello AxE and players I would like to share my theory with you all.
    This clan #AXE.... This guy Dookie is rather suspicious. I am sure that more than me can confirm that Dookie has been aggressively promoting his server on xfire since long time. This guy repeatedly asked me to join his server on xfire, one day another AxE member said same thing, I was like.. come on, what's up with that and he said that Dookie asked other AxE members to ask their friends to come play...

Now try to deny this AXE. This is true and it gives enough reason to believe that Dookie or his friends have done advertising on other servers, spammed xfires and so on. Dookie could himself be the mysterious Sartax or perhaps he asked Sartax or some other weirdo to spam AXE IP in the game and then blame others (while hoping that he gets players?) Now Dookie has said that he quit, I don't think so, he probably changes his name and keeps on playing...

I understand if Paul defends his friend Dookie but remember something, people may not be who they claim to be, I've seen how friends I've spoken to for years turned out to be completely different, living double lives...
    This so called friendly Dookie who sometimes was not so friendly at all could be one like that too.

I've completely lost my trust in this clan since I saw mr dookie and his spam of "come play here" that came from the guy #AxE|Dookie (xfire znemo).
    I got invited by him to play on AxE from his real xfire account at least 15 times, I also had every now and then xfire invite with name "Join AXE Server", "Come play AxE + IP", just IP of AXE, or #AxE|Dookie + IP, or #AxE|Sartax + IP. Now I've seen him spam servers in the game.

Opinions?
    Honestly? I like your theory.
    However I then realised that was your first post here so how do we know you aren't Dookie trying to 'frame' Dookie so it looks like Dookie is being framed so that nobody suspects it's Dookie when really it was Dookie all along?!

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Grown the balls to admit you was wrong yet daredevil?
    Stop complaining and learn to co-operate with others. Get off from your high horse.

Let me put down in simple points:

1. You where on the server when it happened and that's the only time it happened on our server. We got alerted by clan friend and based on that one of my admin took action. i.e. offline ban. You where on the server and rather then reporting to us on our forums you did nothing. Any sensible grown up person would directly visit the clan forums and report admins that someone on server is using his name for advertising. You did nothing and kinda enjoyed advertising for your clan servers or that's what it looks like from your actions. You came out with "threatening" oh I will do this and that rather then carrying out peace talk after I posted here.

I can understand, you not reporting to our forums, if you where not present on server but here the point is you where present on server. Over the period of time many players have reported who play on our servers that someone is using there name and we always keep a note of it when reported.

2. You don't play on our server. As per GUID tracking you only have less then 25 kills on our server in past time. Then one day you join server and advertisement starts at the same time. It's fishy but you pro-claimed that it's not you after I posted on TB forums when many other admins complained same.

3. Sartax is not one guy. He can't play from 2 different countries. Before someone gives the crap of proxies we don't calculate base on it. We have our own GUID's which are different then silent and PB GUID.

4. I have yet to see the logs. I am not going to restart the servers when I have plays on it to check the logs. I can only review logs after I restart server. We normally restart server when there is less players and I bet every does same.

5. I even mentioned to you that I can put clan tag protection for AxE guys on my servers wherever possible so no one can steal your clan tags or of your members.

Through out the whole time I have been nothing but polite and co-operative. I could come out the way you are doing "I don't give a crap and do whatever you can."

I have no problem saying it's not you and I can even say that right now it's not you even before checking logs if that satisfies your almighty internet ego. Here it goes "It's not you". Happy ?

Community would appreciate if you help others and co-operate with them.

Thanks

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Stop complaining and learn to co-operate with others. Get off from your high horse.

Let me put down in simple points:

1. You where on the server when it happened and that's the only time it happened on our server. We got alerted by clan friend and based on that one of my admin took action. i.e. offline ban. You where on the server and rather then reporting to us on our forums you did nothing. Any sensible grown up person would directly visit the clan forums and report admins that someone on server is using his name for advertising. You did nothing and kinda enjoyed advertising for your clan servers or that's what it looks like from your actions. You came out with "threatening" oh I will do this and that rather then carrying out peace talk after I posted here.

I can understand, you not reporting to our forums, if you where not present on server but here the point is you where present on server. Over the period of time many players have reported who play on our servers that someone is using there name and we always keep a note of it when reported.

2. You don't play on our server. As per GUID tracking you only have less then 25 kills on our server in past time. Then one day you join server and advertisement starts at the same time. It's fishy but you pro-claimed that it's not you after I posted on TB forums when many other admins complained same.

3. Sartax is not one guy. He can't play from 2 different countries. Before someone gives the crap of proxies we don't calculate base on it. We have our own GUID's which are different then silent and PB GUID.

4. I have yet to see the logs. I am not going to restart the servers when I have plays on it to check the logs. I can only review logs after I restart server. We normally restart server when there is less players and I bet every does same.

5. I even mentioned to you that I can put clan tag protection for AxE guys on my servers wherever possible so no one can steal your clan tags or of your members.

Through out the whole time I have been nothing but polite and co-operative. I could come out the way you are doing "I don't give a crap and do whatever you can."

I have no problem saying it's not you and I can even say that right now it's not you even before checking logs if that satisfies your almighty internet ego. Here it goes "It's not you". Happy ?

Community would appreciate if you help others and co-operate with them.

Thanks
    1. F|A have multiple servers?, if you are talking about the US server then yes to my knowledge I have been there one time, Im from the Uk and have 100+ ping there and prefer to play without lag. I have played other F|A servers multiple times usually not with #AxE|Vigilante. I do tend to use random nicks if I play other servers. I was at the F|A server in question at the time of...I do not deny that fact, I have been there before as I said and was there for a quiet game of ET. Are you telling me because some random kid decides to target AxE clan or its members (leader in my case) by following and spamming then I should be making accounts on random clan forums to tell them? At the moment it happened I got abused by some admin on there who also thought it was me (I was just playing the game without even talking) I told that admin(or maybe it was whoever told you) to check the console so he could see it was some guy spoofing my name and he didnt reply and I carried on playing until I was bored and left.

Now I should not have to come here to claim im innocent as anyone who actually knows me would already know that fact; as a background for you: I am 32 years old with kids of my own, I have played this game since release and before that RTCW. In my early days on ET I was a public server admin for Gamesmajor.co.uk (top server hoster at the time) on all their public servers and forums. As well as running a very well known Jaymod clan on 2.55.

I joined AxE for its past 2 years and became level 20 server admin. I do not spam other clans servers and do not even spam players on xfire, I have more morals then that. The reason I am complaining here is because you posted my IP address in a public forums when you shoudl know better then that.

I would like to talk to you more regarding the Sartax/AxE matter but for that you would need to add me on xfire or some place or even reply to my pms?

there are multiple ways of communicating but you do not seem interested in any of them?

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    cruz101
    Clan
    #AxE|
    I've quit ET but as I read this thread I must assist Vigilante here who is being accused for some really nonsense he never did.

Sartax is retard who used to spam xfire by adding friends with random nicknames and he did that a lot.. Sartax has videos on youtube and he did post some thread on axe forum ages ago that he likes to piss off people. Some really nuts guy. Nice theory that dookie is sartax lol. Dookie isnt the usual person but as i know him very well i can guarantee he is clever enough to not to do shit like that..

Now vigilante is being accused for advertising axe on random servers that he never did. What if someone took your name and spammed your server IP at axe for istance?? Doesnt that sound easy way to piss off people. And finally.. why would anyone be that stupid they would use their OWN nickname to advertise.. just think a little about it.. this is fucking nonsense going on here

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    fatvigilante
    Clan
    <|FAT|>
    What was that about Sartax is not one guy as well? it is pretty easy to use a vpn or the like to change IP....we had guys circumventing bans at AxE server like that.

I could do the exact same thing if I was banned by IP and play on under another name but its pointless.

Cheers Cruz

Replies
    Country
    Croatia
    Steam
    dookie717
    Discord
    AxE|dookie#5377
    Clan
    #AxE Clan
    This all is very funny I must say, and I absolutely love the conclusion of me being Sartax , thanks God im out of it.

Vigilante, stop being bothered by this nonsence, its just 1 game which is coming to its end. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers boys!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast