Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    onni, all the raters that I have seen did this (rwina, trg, eyd, wha+?, tQ). I always joined the other team( or dragon put me in it) and made them leave

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben0s View Post
    This is jaymod:

This is just an available option, but I believe that 99% of Jaymod servers run the ones I posted before, or even simplier (bigger) ones.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    onni, all the raters that I have seen did this (rwina, trg, eyd, wha+?, tQ). I always joined the other team( or dragon put me in it) and made them leave
    If that's what you did, good job! Those are totally the ones who keep doing it

Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    This is just an available option, but I believe that 99% of Jaymod servers run the ones I posted before, or even simplier (bigger) ones.
    You are right. If you install jaymod default is set to 0 which is similar to the picture you posted.

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    I stopped playing etpro before tzac got released. I don't know if anything changed about the community since the release of tzac. I can only speak from my own experience, but after I left vital-gaming ( around 4 years ago) I tried to join two other teams. When I had my first prac match with them they ( my teammates ) were using humanized aimbots/wallhack and modified etpro mapscripts for fun as there was no anticheat in that time. Thats when I decided to stop playing etpro.

I play rating for about 5 days and I do this because I want to know how hard it's to get a good rating, and I want to know why people play for ratings. I can only say that I dislike it as it basically is owning "noobs", join/switch to the better team, when you get a shit score you either disconnect or rename yourself.
    try now with the new tzac 2.it might surprise u

Replies
    Country
    United States
    That's the one of etpro.
    This is jaymod:

I wish silent would get the same hitboxes/same code as jaymod has and than I would switch my server to silent :>
    If u use the smaller ones, CPU usage spikes and also adds lag sometimes. I had used those on my first 20 slot server...back in 2007-08 or so.

Current default "Jaymod" hitboxes are super big compare to silent ones.

Jaymod is closed source so their is no way, silEnT can replicate those hitboxes and even if silEnT did then silEnT mod players will ask for old ones back.

I believe I had silent mod hitboxes screenshot while back... I will look it up and upload it on silent mod forums.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by hellreturn View Post
    I believe I had silent mod hitboxes screenshot while back... I will look it up and upload it on silent mod forums.
    http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/9...ll=1#post16093

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by RyAN View Post
    Haha
    i wonder if he is aware of the fact that on jaymod servers,specially those with no cheating protection there are more cheaters than are now on et pro ,where tzac kinda banned a lot

Spamming the boards! testforecho's Avatar
    Replies
    That's the one of etpro.
    etpro bodybox is higher, that one you mentioned is like etpub/jaymod (actually one of the many options)

etpro hitboxes are like this (I made this screenshot now):

b_realhead is 1281, = 1+256+1024
    1 means 'on' (this is the default in servers, that is b_realhead 1)
    256 = show headbox
    1024 = show bodybox

notice how they are never oriented with the player model, so if you look northwest etc. the boxes are 'wider' because they are always oriented to north

by the way, changing hitboxes = insta fail (imho) because people are used to the actual ones, but mod makers apparently have time to waste

Replies
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Xfire
    negerpiet
    Clan
    .WAR|
    Quote Originally Posted by ibunforgiven View Post
    i wonder if he is aware of the fact that on jaymod servers,specially those with no cheating protection there are more cheaters than are now on et pro ,where tzac kinda banned a lot
    No shit.... would be weird if a server with tzac enabled had more cheaters on it than a random jaymod server without any cheat protection. If that was the case you would almost think that an anticheat doesn't have any effect at all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast